Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? (33714 Views)

Who Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of [b]women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.-Daniel 11:37
[/b]

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015

6 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by raayah(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mr Joagbaje.

Where have you been..? I remember your old topic and logical arguments in the religion section back in the days.

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by hopeforcharles(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joagbaje:

. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.-Daniel 11:37

This your theory, hmmm e fit be true oh, especially not having the desire for women.

Especially this one way I see for Facebook

Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look
into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no
longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM
registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now
we have BVN and NIN (National Identity Number) without which
you cannot transact your business.
It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the
mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have
watched customers queue up and denied access to their money
because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction
will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a
build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without
it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your
banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the
speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the
next two years?
Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming
for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the
great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how
much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM
registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already
captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be
treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be
on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be
visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can
afford.
This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If
you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your
Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are
already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or
wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness.Pray for
every soul and the weak.He is no longer near, but right at the
door.please share this with your love ones.THINK ABOUT D
WORD.GOD HELP US

62 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Yooguyz: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joagbaje:

. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.-Daniel 11:37

Stop quoting scriptures out of context, the bible never talked about the orientation of the anti-christ. I guess this is another hate thread towards people of orientation like us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yooguyz:

Stop quoting scriptures out of context, the bible never talked about the orientation of the anti-christ. I guess this is another hate thread towards people of orientation like us.

Are you gay? It's not an orientation. It's demonic . Just as sleeping with dead bodies or sleeping with animals . I've helped many out of it

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Yooguyz: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joagbaje:

Are you gay? It's not an orientation. It's demonic

No but am sexually attracted to men, and am not ashamed of it. If its demonic, Then why is God giving the feelings to people from birth?

Just as sleeping with dead bodies or sleeping with animals . I've helped many out of it

Dead bodies cannot feel love, besides I don't understand why homosexuality is always spoken with reference to sex. There many beautiful things about gay people that would fascinate you other than sex.

17 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by paulGrundy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yooguyz:

No but am sexually attracted to men, and am not ashamed of it

Smh for you. May God open your eyes to see how disgusting your choices are.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Gombs(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yooguyz:

Is it that you can't read or something? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by cold(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joagbaje:

Ahh..this man is back. Mr Jo,you have already been exposed as a fraud and a charlatan. Your words have no value neither can you ever been taken seriously on this forum again. Well save for your co-travellers,Gombs,annabel,paulgrundy et al

7 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
^^^^
You can't be serious. Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gombs:

I was wondering too
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yooguyz:

If its demonic, Then why is God giving the feelings to people from birth?

God didn't give the feeling. Demons did. That's why God condemns it in the bible

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by tpiander: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by johnw74: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things

These verses are all about the a/c - beast not regarding God or any god, to talk of not having desire for women would be out of place in that verse.
In Daniels day the desire of women was to be the mother of the Messiah, the beast has no regard for the God of his fathers or the Messiah or any god.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by wiegraf: 2:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

Are you gay? It's not an orientation. It's demonic . Just as sleeping with dead bodies or sleeping with animals . I've helped many out of it

like you 'helped' that HIV patient?

how much does he have to transfer to you for this 'treatment'

you're now going about demonizing, dehumanizing homosexuals

do you happen to know that's a common practice propagandists use to whip the masses into a frenzy, to make them commit the most heinous crimes with a clean conscience?

eg, common excuse for slavery? black people are not human, they are more like monkeys, therefore it OK to enslave them

when you associate homosexuals with the Antichrist to your congregation, how do you expect they would treat homosexuals they encounter?

oops, my bad. you are a pastor, spreading hate is indeed your job.

I dunno why i get the feels you're possibly one of the worst human beings I've come across

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by tpiander: 2:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Let's not derail the thread
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Gombs(m): 5:13am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:
Let's not derail the thread

Seconded.

Atheists should please stop trying to derail this thread. Adults acting like kids, leaving topic to throw personal jabs at the OP.

Attack the message and not the messenger... undecided

That said, I don't think the verse was trying to say the antichrist will be gay, in fact Daniel 11:36-45 is a prophecy of the destruction of the final Greek dynasty–the Ptolemies and a judgment of Rome as well.

5 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2015
raayah:
Mr Joagbaje.

Where have you been..? I remember your old topic and logical arguments in the religion section back in the days.

So your saviour has arrived? Praise "de" Lord!
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

God didn't give the feeling. Demons did. That's why God condemns it in the bible

Who created the demons? Satan? Who created Satan? God? Who created god?

See, "una go kill yourself on another person's matter." I just hope you don't make profit from this your nonsense crusade. Get a life!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by lastmessenger: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Homosexualism is evil

4 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Yooguyz: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

God didn't give the feeling. Demons did

Then why did the bible say in Jeremaih that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Demons don't possess people without their consent, the fact that a little child, that is not yet capable of making choices is attracted to men, is proof that it is not true.

That's why God condemns it in the bible

5 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Yooguyz: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Gombs:

From the tone of the OP, one can deduce the direction the thread is heading to.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Kingbilo(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. I'm confused.. So him having no regard for women means he will have regard for men? That's an assumption.

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

I think it's safe to say Kanye West is the Antichrist grin

5 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by boboLIL(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
:
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Georgekyrian(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Wet weed at work..
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by loomer: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
I just dey enjoy una today, as I no go church una just dey fill me with bible verses

4 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Johnnoah1st: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of [b]women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.-Daniel 11:37
[/b]

DIS GUY GET SMALL SENSE SHA, I DONT KNW U ARE DIS SENSIBLE BRO.
bar man give dis guy one bottle of champgne on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by successking401(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by ShakurM(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
[b]DESCRIPTION OF AD-DAJJAL THE ANTICHRIST

Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

- Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.
(Hadith: Muslim)

-  Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

- Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, "I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

- If you still have any doubt regarding him then remember that your Sustainer (Rabb) is not one-eyed. (Because Dajjal will eventually claim to be Allah). In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Abu Saeed (R.A.), Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said: "Dajjal will come but it will be prohibited and impossible for him to enter Madina. He will set up camp in a barren land outside Madina. One person who will be the best of persons will confront him by saying: "I bear witness that you are the very Dajjal about whom Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us."

- Dajjal will say to his followers, "If I kill this person and then revive him, you people will still doubt me?"

They will reply, "No."

He will then kill this person, (according to another narration he will split this person in two) and thereafter revive him. This person will say, "I am totally convinced more than ever before that you definitely are Dajjal."

Dajjal will attempt to kill this person again but his efforts will now be in vain.

(According to a hadith, after this incident, Dajjal will not be able to harm anyone.)

Hadhrat Anas (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Dajjal will come and finally reach the outskirts of Madina. There will be three tremors. At that time, all the disbelievers and hypocrites will flee (from Madina).

In this way Madina Munawwarah will be purified of all the evil hypocrites.

Hadhrat Asma bint Yazeed (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) once came to my house and there he spoke about Dajjal. He said that before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three spells of drought. In one year the skies will withold one third of its rains, causing the earth to withold one third of its produce. In the second year the skies will withold two thirds of its rains, causing the earth to withold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, the skies will withold all its water and there will be no crops that year. All animals, be they hooved or toothed, will die as a result. The greatest evil of Dajjall will be to approach anyone and ask him: "If I bring your camel back to life, will you then believe that I am your Rabb?"

This person will reply, "Most certainly."

Thereafter Shaytaan (from the many Shayateen who will always accompany Dajjal) will appear before this person in the form of his camel with a fat hump and fully laden udders.

- Likewise Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have long passed away and ask him, "If I bring your father and brother back to life will you believe that I am your Rabb?"

This person will reply, "Why not?"

Shaytaan will once again take on the appearance of his brother and father...
(Ahmad)

Hadhrat Mughira ibn Shu'ba (R.A.) says that, "No one asked Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) about Dajjal as much as myself. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said to me, "How can he possibly harm you?"

I said: "People are saying that he will have with him a mountain of bread (provisions) and a river of water."

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said: "In the sight of Allah he is much more disgraced than that. (i.e. Allah knows full well that in reality Dajjal has nothing with him, and all that which appears to be with him is but deception). (Bukhari and Muslim).[/b]

[b]HADEETH ABOUT DAJJAL THE ANTICHRIST IN ISLAM

- He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.
The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.
Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

- He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.

- Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."

- There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

- The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

- He will have a wheatish complexion.

- He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule.

- It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.

- He will then lay claim to Divinity.

- He will perform unusual feats.

- He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

- He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

- During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

- He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.
Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

by Mohammed Ali Ibn Zubair Ali  

[/b]

10 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by pat077: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.