₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,214,090 members, 4,833,513 topics. Date: Monday, 25 March 2019 at 01:08 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (444711 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cece23: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Please send to me. My email is Cecem7451@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by FaskRolce: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.
thank you very much. I'm new here. chloefatigun@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by FaskRolce: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please, whats the difference between IELTS by MOD and by BC? which should i register for?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olawumia(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Cece23 post=71806035][/quote]
Victorlives2000@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by FaskRolce: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
please i need . chloefatigun@gmail.com. thanks
codeplace:
who wants liz paid videos?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cece23: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
codeplace:
who wants liz paid videos?

Please send to me Cecem7451@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by didigor(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me
please I need Liz videos, my email is nwogorfaith@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chucs: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
I dont know if it is the same ielts we write that these people from India,Pakistan,indonesia etc write cuz the way they smash their results with the rubish they speak and write leaves me marveled sometimes. I pray we all scale through this hurdle to actualize our dreams.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Babesy: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
chucs:
I dont know if it is the same ielts we write that these people from India,Pakistan,indonesia etc write cuz the way they smash their results with the rubish they speak and write leaves me marveled sometimes. I pray we all scale through this hurdle to actualize our dreams.

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you...hahahah...thought it was me alone who noticed

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by freshdad: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank you. All the best
Demoore11:

Congratulations @freshdad. Your success story will serve as a source of encouragement for people like us. Well done!

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by EvilSirit: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me

Dayosoof@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Uzorp post=71748508]

@codeplace please i need the videos. Kindly send to o.gbegunbor@gmail.com plssss
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2018
@codeplace please i need the videos. Kindly send to o.gbegunbor@gmail.com plssss
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 1:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Pls i do @o.gbegunbor@gmail.com
EvilSirit:

Dayosoof@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 1:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Pls i do o.gbegunbor@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 1:55am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=docsam007 post=71800527]

Pls kindly send to o.gbegunbor@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 2:01am On Oct 06, 2018
@livy2018 pls send me the Liz paid video o.gbegunbor@gmail.com thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bobority: 4:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Starks:
good day house, I have written d Ielts test and this my first time, still waiting for my result though. but there is something I do not understand about d band score, because I see people results scores like 7.5 band score etc yet still disappointed. pls some one shd kindly explain to me about d band score because I was thinking 5.5 shd b d least. I don't want to b too bothered but why shd a 7.5 score b a bad has score?

You are right but some people need it for immigration purposes which requires them to have a certain score or they won’t meet the requirements. Others need it for academic purpose. So it just depends on what you need it for.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sholamy: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Livy2018:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by rotexmo: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats...pls help send to rotexmo@gmail.com
piro007:

congrats,pls i also need d materials, peteriyogun007@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oseme4u2: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please send to me. My email is silasoseme@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oseme4u2: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dblock89:
congratulations on your result brother but please I need the General material
urgently thanks so much, silasoseme@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Starks: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bobority:

You are right but some people need it for immigration purposes which requires them to have a certain score or they won’t meet the requirements. Others need it for academic purpose. So it just depends on what you need it for.
thanks for d info.. really appreciate.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by gginika: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello guys, please what are the steps to register for ielts exam. Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by veeveezu: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello @freshdad, please can you share the mail you sent to idp australia[ with me. I would also like tp contact them for my EOR also. quote author=Demoore11 post=71807055]
Congratulations @freshdad. Your success story will serve as a source of encouragement for people like us. Well done!

[/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by veeveezu: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
freshdad:
Hello House,

1st Attempt July 28 2018 LRWS-9,6.5,6.5,8.5 MOD
2nd Attempt Aug 18 2018 8.5,7,6.5,7.5 MOD

I felt really down and tired but wifey insisted I go for an EOR, I got more worried at parting away with 46k but she sha rubbed my head and we went ahead since it was supposed to be out with 3-21 days. So I sent them a mail and bcc idp Australia and I got the regular response from those ones.

Fast forward to 21 days and no response so I called MOD and the gave one story of escalating it to their partners and would get back to me before EOB. I did not get a feedback so I decided to send a mail again and copied Australia and I got an instant response from IDP requesting for my test date and candidate's number. I replied and we exchanged a few mails and I was assured that they were on it and that I would get a response soon.

A mail dropped at 2:50 pm this afternoon and I just left what I was doing,and dashed down to their office. My writing was upgraded to 7.

All the best to everyone taking the test soon or waiting for a result

@Livy2018 thanks for always sharing

Please can you send me the content of what you wrote to prittyslim@yahoo.com. Hope to get your mail so I can follow up with my own EOR too. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by veeveezu: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
oluwafolahanmi:
Congrats to all those who have crossed the IELTS hurdle and to those still trusting God, just hang in there for God will never fail you.

1st attempt- sometime in 2016 LRSW (6.5,6,7,7) BC
2nd attempt- aug 2018 LRSW (6.5,6,7.5,7) MOD
3rd attempt- Sept 2018 LRSW (8,7,8.5,6) MOD

Opted for EOR and followed up with idpaustralia. I got a mail a week after submitting EOR about the outcome of the remark. I reluctantly logged in online because i wasn't even sure of what i wrote, i just knew i was done writing ielts. To my surprise, my writing was upgraded from 6.0 to 7.0, to God be the glory. Thanks to everyone because i got the idea of following up with idpaustralia here. We move on to the next stage!!!

Hello I also wrote the test in sept 2018, please what did you write in the mail to idp australia? Please I have paid for the EOR, I would love to follow up with them too. Hope my score will also be increased from 6.5 to 7.0. Pls share with me to prittyslim@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by honsaint(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Good day everyone, please I will appreciate it if anyone can send me IELTS materials for GENERAL.

My email is olayinkaademolaa@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Vifylove: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Hello dear, I'm seriously in need of IELTS general as I'm considering writing the rest by Dec. The thing is am scared already hearing all the stories of not passing it once and I really want to write it once as the money for the exam is not easy to come by. I really need all the help I can get. My sponsor says if I don't get it once ,I should forget about travel.
I need both videos and audios. I have been to u tube you'd.
Thank you. vivbab2002@yahoo.com

[quote author=Sholamy post=71824241][/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by freshdad: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2018
Do not despair, people have passed it once without issues. I know a couple of people who did it once and smashed so do not worry. However, you need to practice and understand what is required of you. Practice!!!
Vifylove:

Hello dear, I'm seriously in need of IELTS general as I'm considering writing the rest by Dec. The thing is am scared already hearing all the stories of not passing it once and I really want to write it once as the money for the exam is not easy to come by. I really need all the help I can get. My sponsor says if I don't get it once ,I should forget about travel.
I need both videos and audios. I have been to u tube you'd.
Thank you. vivbab2002@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Vifylove: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Please I equally need the Liz paid video on IELTS. Thank you

quote author=Abefeolu post=69337463]

Please send Liz paid videos to me. Thank you.
oduesod@gmail.com [/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by henrychubayo: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good day guys. Please i will appreciate some to send the all the package in my email

bill9ja@gmail.com

Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (306) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: cmoney22222 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.