₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,121,225 members, 4,594,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 03:38 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (368620 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by OLAD28: 8:54pm On Nov 03
olajay5:

Congrats. Kindly help with the material to sojay5b@gmail.com.
@livy2018, oluwaremilekunadebiyi@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by OLAD28: 8:59pm On Nov 03
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me

oluwaremilekunadebiyi@gmail.com... Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by OLAD28: 9:01pm On Nov 03
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

@livy2018, oluwaremilekunadebiyi@gmail.com... Thanks!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dayoemmy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Please send to dayuze2003@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dayoemmy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

dayuze2003@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by AmbivertMe: 10:02pm On Nov 03
At all,still the same.
Jasmine17:

Have you been able to check now?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Olaideelect: 10:35pm On Nov 03
OLAD28:

@livy2018, oluwaremilekunadebiyi@gmail.com... Thanks!

Olaideelect@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by offegas(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03
@livy2018, offeyiadetola16@gmail.com... Thanks!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Wokeyim(f): 5:52am On Nov 04
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

@codeplace pls send me Liz paid videos. nitaebony@yahoo.com is the email. Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Wokeyim(f): 5:56am On Nov 04
Livy2018
Irenenwaka
Or any one who has IELTS general training materials pls email to me at nitaebony@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by whodeyhere: 6:53am On Nov 04
whodeyhere:
Hello House, Can anyone help me or advise what to do.

I wrote IELTS exam on 29th Sept. and I was able to check the result online about 2wks after but till now I don't have the hard copy result sent to me. After calling the British council line, they gave me a tracking number which shows that it was signed for by some I dont know(infact the name does not sound Nigerian), so I called them again and they told me I should hold on while they will be looking into it. I also sent email but they will reply within 7days. The address I gave them is my work address which is very straight forward. I am confused because I need the result very urgently. My result as checked online L6.5S8R7.5W6.

I need response urgently from anyone, help a brother.

Please I need response, has anyone been in the same shoe?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Blade21: 6:54am On Nov 04
@livy2018, @codedplace please kindly assist me with Ielts materials thank you. bladeberry21@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Jasmine17: 8:11am On Nov 04
AmbivertMe:
At all,still the same.

I think your case is particular and it is possible that you scored very high. When such happens, they scrutinize the result again for quality assurance purpose. Give it till Tuesday.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hallibay: 10:41am On Nov 04
Livy2018:

Kindly send to hallibay2010@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ayooluwa18: 11:49am On Nov 04
Hello my people. please i need materials to prepare for my test in Dec. my email add is mailkayomi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by mikeeze(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04
Livy2018:

pls send the videos.. Rooneyeze@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Laaime: 1:53pm On Nov 04
codeplace:

Hi code place, please I need Liz paid video
Ogunbunminicholas@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 55emem55: 2:29pm On Nov 04
This thread is just filled with email addresses and all sorts. sad

No IELTS tips or discussion on maxing out. Can we really discuss on the needful, which is passing the exam? Or Isnt that what this thread is for?

12 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tatax(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04
Codeplace

@Livy2018

Please I need the Liz materials and videos for ielts. Here is my mail Obiorakelechimereze@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tatax(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04
55emem55:
This thread is just filled with email addresses and all sorts. sad

No IELTS tips or discussion on maxing out. Can we really discuss on the needful, which is passing the exam? Or Isnt that what this thread is for?

Please how much does it cost to register for ielts
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zeezaa(f): 5:58pm On Nov 04
please I beg of you guys to stop spamming this thread with your email address those people you are quoting have posted the link here sometime ago . Read because it's one if the thing to be assessed on the day of the exam

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Awilibogy: 6:09pm On Nov 04
Good evening @Codeplace,

Please I need the ielts materials too, my email is: imarenakhuewilliams0@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by opebiyi14: 6:13pm On Nov 04
Pls I need it send to my email . folamioyewumi@ gmail.com.
OLAD28:

oluwaremilekunadebiyi@gmail.com... Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by opebiyi14: 6:16pm On Nov 04
Pls send to me I need it thanks. folamioyewumi@gmail.com
Livy2018:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bouqola: 6:46pm On Nov 04
@codeplace please help me with the video too. bouqola2@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bouqola: 6:50pm On Nov 04
@livy2018.kindly send to bouqola2@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lohy: 7:24pm On Nov 04
True beacuse i have posted my email severally and no response from any of them they have aced it and moved on grin lets share useful Ideas
zeezaa:
please I beg of you guys to stop spamming this thread with your email address those people you are quoting have posted the link here sometime ago . Read because it's one if the thing to be assessed on the day of the exam
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lekzy007(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04
Kindly send me IELTS materials amoolekann@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by msdkool: 7:47pm On Nov 04
Livy2018:

msdkool@hotmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by LordSneed: 9:39am On Nov 05
No they aren't extorting you. Nigerians are always so entitled and want freebies. Citizens of the UK, America, India and every other country that want to immigrate to Australia or Canada have to take IELTS at an even higher cost than we pay here. If you can't adhere to the rules, sit your ass down in Nigeria. Nonsense

[color=#770077][/color]
Dharyhor:

Let's sign this petition pls

They are greatly extorting us

4 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by freshdad: 2:48pm On Nov 05
I don't even understand why people keep shouting about them extorting.

I keep asking anyone who cares to listen, have you fully understood what was required of you in the test and you are sure you have fully answered the question?Have you spent time to look at the criteria for marking the writing module and understand what is expected of you?

I follow a group created by an Indian on Facebook and YouTube and these guys rant the same thing-ielts is fraud. 80% of these guys write poorly on the group and I wonder how you want to pass when you write that way.

Please understand what is required of you before going for your next test.

I thought I was good with English until I started prepping for ielts. Before my first test, I was ok with my other modules except the writing and as expected I got 6.5. when I started prepping for the next test, I focused on my writing and used a good teacher. while prepping, I could see the errors I made at my first test and I knew I could not get anyone better than what I got. This was because i had realised my mistake therefore, it was easy to re-access myself.

All the best.
LordSneed:
No they aren't extorting you. Nigerians are always so entitled and want freebies. Citizens of the UK, America, India and every other country that want to immigrate to Australia or Canada have to take IELTS at an even higher cost than we pay here. If you can't adhere to the rules, sit your ass down in Nigeria. Nonsense

[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (247) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: delimit(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.