₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,121,195 members, 4,594,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 03:05 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (368600 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dubajek: 3:32pm On Nov 05
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

please send to my email okeydoris@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Umodest123: 7:31pm On Nov 05
dubajek:

please send to my email olu4u2000@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Umodest123: 7:35pm On Nov 05
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Please send to olu4u2000@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Onyeara: 8:36pm On Nov 05
Livvy2018
Send me Liz paid vidiow
babakanoa@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by obirichy: 8:38pm On Nov 05
Akkord4gov:

bro Shegzee,pls kindly send the IELTS materials to me too. I will so much appreciate your kind and expected gesture. Thanks alot and God bless
naseemraji99@gmail.com
Please share ielts materials with me obirichy88@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nosly77: 8:47pm On Nov 05
Livy2018 post=67958471]For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can

nosly77@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olawumia(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05
Nosly77:
Livy2018 post=67958471]For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can

nosly77@gmail.com
Victorlives2000@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Negotiate: 10:36pm On Nov 05
justwise, DisGuy

is there any possibility of sanitizing this thread and stopping people from spamming with mails?

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hayohorje: 10:38pm On Nov 05
Please send to my mail hayohorje@gmail.com
Livy2018:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hayohorje: 10:47pm On Nov 05
Kindly oblige me with the said videos hayohorje@gmail.com
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 55emem55: 10:55pm On Nov 05
STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH EMAILS.

They will not listen.

Sigh!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tobintin: 11:06pm On Nov 05
Livy2018:

Hi Livy2018: Please share material to tobintin@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by EZINNE1759(f): 9:05am On Nov 06
Please I need materials for IELTS academic.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by trendy09(f): 9:31am On Nov 06
To all the spammers looking for IELTS materials,pls these people posted long ago...Lets make this thread resourceful.Its really pissing when all u see d whole day is an array of emails...

FOR MATERIALS,FOLLOW THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD AS MUCH AS U CAN...THANK YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/137#64039993

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by trendy09(f): 9:42am On Nov 06

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zeezaa(f): 10:15am On Nov 06
you will see that somebody will still post his/her email in this very page you posted all this link

3 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by trendy09(f): 10:33am On Nov 06
zeezaa:
you will see that somebody will still post his/her email in this very page you posted all this link

I totally agree with u.Some pple just want to be spoonfed...May God help us.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Layiwoo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06
Livy2018:

Hi Livy

Kindly send to my mail...olayiwola26@gmail.com..I am interested, i have a test coming up too
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Layiwoo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06
SendoSendal:
Kindly send me the Liz paid writing video to : sendosendal@yahoo.com

quote author=Livy2018 post=67958471]For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Hi bro

Kindly send me the ielts materials to my mail olayiwola26@gmail.com and the liz video too
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by freshdad: 1:22pm On Nov 06
Aiti ka'fa... @ links were just posted and embarassed
Layiwoo:

Hi bro

Kindly send me the ielts materials to my mail olayiwola26@gmail.com and the liz video too
zeezaa:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Jasmine17: 1:27pm On Nov 06
zeezaa:

Layiwoo:

Hi bro

And you want to write IELTS reading test abi. I can conclude that you will not open the material if i give you hard copy sef.

Moderators need to start banning people who post email here. Justwise and co.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DisGuy: 2:37pm On Nov 06
Negotiate:
justwise, DisGuy

is there any possibility of sanitizing this thread and stopping people from spamming with mails?

241 pages...

As you can see, even when the links are posted, people still paste their emails like zombies...

As the risk of blocking peoples 'destiny'....
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dreparker(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06
[quote author=horlla post=71920855]

Please send to wemij15@yahoo.com. I need some IELTS materials too Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DisGuy: 2:43pm On Nov 06
perhaps the best option is to hide those comments requesting for emails..?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dharyhor: 3:17pm On Nov 06
LordSneed:
No they aren't extorting you. Nigerians are always so entitled and want freebies. Citizens of the UK, America, India and every other country that want to immigrate to Australia or Canada have to take IELTS at an even higher cost than we pay here. If you can't adhere to the rules, sit your ass down in Nigeria. Nonsense

[color=#770077][/color]

So you can't make your points without insulting.ok
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zeezaa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 06
I said it!!!!.. And you wonder why the Indians that don't know how to speak correct English get high marks than us that can even speak like the queen

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kyleconstantine: 4:59pm On Nov 06
Education in the Philippines is among the best and most affordable in the world. No hassles involved

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by holluville: 10:23pm On Nov 06
fahakintayo@gmail.com. Thanks

codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by iaatmguy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06
@modielts
Evening
I did my registration last week Sunday (28/10/2018) via the website and subsequently sent the evidence of payment and my passport to the email same day. I got a response to re-scan the passport and re-complete the online application that the passport was not well scanned. I resent the passport on Wednesday (31/10/2018) and went online to re-upload same.

As at today (6/11/2018), I am yet to get any response on if the fund has been received and if the registration was successful. I sent a mail this afternoon (12:48) requesting for status of my registration and I am yet to get any response.

I would like to know the next step on what to do as regards the registration for the exam.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by holluville: 10:25pm On Nov 06
fahakintayo@gmail.com

Livy2018:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chucs: 11:55pm On Nov 06
The whole send me materials stuff is irking. ffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (247) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: ojelabitun(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.