₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,818 members, 4,632,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 06:22 AM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (382227 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by mrd007: 11:07pm On Dec 02
@codeplace, please send the Liz paid videos to opeyemimoradeyo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Oluwole3839: 5:55am On Dec 03
kindly send to my email also.
reachrolex@yahoo.com

Writing has some skills to ace it. If u have not retaken, lemme have ur e-mail addy...I give u the bomb.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Avangard(m): 10:53am On Dec 03
Vlibray:

Done
Pls Tosin send the IELTs video to me also Rgds,
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Avangard(m): 10:55am On Dec 03
Jtslimz:

Could you graciously send me the materials as well please? tosinntosin@gmail.com. Bless

@Tosin, pls send the material aolalekane@gmail.com.

Rgds,
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lizzy3420: 4:54pm On Dec 03
[quote author=oyix post=73467595]

Please @codeplace can I get the link to your ielts materials sent to adarighofualizzy20@gmail. com thanks in anticipation
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Hybridz: 11:25pm On Dec 03
shege45:
they are both the same but mod is a bit fair in writing than bc. Mod is 68k bc is 75k
Which one is ''mod" and which is 'bc'?
Pls enlighten me?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by OtunbaRae(m): 4:31am On Dec 04
Vlibray:

Done

Hello brother, kindly help me with the materials too.
raiewise3@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by OtunbaRae(m): 4:35am On Dec 04
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Hello codeplace,
Kindly assist me with the Liz paid videos.
raiewise3@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 7:30am On Dec 04
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.
codeplace, pls send me the video . email is larrypoetry77@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nasachuky: 9:11am On Dec 04
codeplace:

chinasaramokwu.okorie@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Saysay95: 9:35am On Dec 04
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me

@codeplace please can you send me the link to the videos? Here is my email:
sanugwa@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Redaddict: 11:58am On Dec 04
Saysay95:

@codeplace please can you send me the link to the videos? Here is my email:
sanugwa@gmail.com
Thank you.

@codeplace plan I would appreciate if you can share the videos with me on ibro1@yandex.com

Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by akinselurea: 12:10pm On Dec 04
@codeplace , pls share me the Materials,also the video. email is akinselurea@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lollyloly(f): 1:12pm On Dec 04
codeplace:

@codeplace pls send d materials and audio to hcoming@ yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by claseek(f): 1:31pm On Dec 04
codeplace:

Please kindly send to me to.
Bluewhalemc@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by claseek(f): 1:36pm On Dec 04
Abefeolu:

Thanks...got it

Please can you kindly forward to materials he sent to you. I'll be very grateful.

Bluewhalemc@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by claseek(f): 1:41pm On Dec 04
Vlibray:

Check your email
Please can you kindly send me the materials too. My email is bluewhalemc@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Geonej: 1:51pm On Dec 04
@codeplace please send me Liz essay videos to bridalgalaxy@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tolulopeoni: 3:32pm On Dec 04
@codedplace, please help me with ielts paid videos- tolulopeoni8@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by wumi247: 7:42pm On Dec 04
Good evening house,
Please is there a WhatsApp/telegram group for those who want to write Ielts in January/February
If there is also a WhatsApp group for those who have pass and want to apply for Express Entry/PNP
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by OtunbaRae(m): 4:52am On Dec 05
codeplace:

@codeplace, I didn't get mine, kindly help resend. raiewise3@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Geonej: 8:39am On Dec 05
codeplace:

@codeplace kindly send IELTS Liz paid videos to my email bridalgalaxy@gmail.com. Thank you for your kind gesture.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nukkiz: 11:55am On Dec 05
codeplace:

Please send to my email... Odeyemigbemisola 2018@yahoo.com. Thanks alot
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nukkiz: 12:04pm On Dec 05
shege45:
the truth is no one can help u but God and urself. I know what i am saying, it took four attempts for me to get this thing. The truth is plethora of English we speak in Nigeria aren’t really correct. First attempt with bc, i had writing 6, second was 6.5 with same bc. Truth be told i was extremely sad, but for everytime i did dat exam, I learnt something new which really helped me in the next. For the first I discovered when i write for too long, i make lots of mistakes like skipping some words, incorrect punctuation, not writing proper nouns well. I correct dat in the second and i got 6.5. Then i went back to the marking criteria and found out dat i was lacking in coherence and cohesion. I had to borrow essential English from one of my past student. I started learning how to form sentences from morphems, preposition, clauses, subject verb agreement etc. that book was really helpful. I also learnt how to explain my views well and not to write too long sentence cus u might lose cohesion.
Mostly importantly, I switched from bc to Mod. I passedthe writing with 7 but reading messed me up( funny enough this was my strength but I became too confident in reading dat i dnt practice it often). The fourth time, I studied everything equally and i passed it this tome around. I also prayed to God. Just don’t force the words in ur writing. Any big vocab dat can’t enter, leave it

The was really helpful.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zubixlen(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05
pls can i get the materials too, pls send to jovidamsel@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kambols95: 5:10pm On Dec 05
Please kindly send me the materials you used. I seriously need something to read for my ielts general examination. Thanks and God bless.
abiola.kareem85@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kambols95: 5:15pm On Dec 05
@ codedplace, please I need Liz paid video and other materials at your disposal. Thank u and God bless
abiola.kareem85@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by magd: 5:41pm On Dec 05
Hello @codeplace kindly help send Liz paid videos and any other materials on ielts. Mail:olojokemi6@gmail.com Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.