₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,191,670 members, 4,778,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019 at 02:12 AM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (428399 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05
faithy22:
Weldone for the post. Please what is the task 2 writing all about?
Task 2 is the writing task that require critical thinking b4 you answered it. It carries more marks than task 1 cos you write more words in task 2. Today's task 2 question. Employers should select the best person for a job based only on personal qualities instead of qualifications and experience. Do you agree or disagree? Write in your own words and add relevant examples.

3 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Imnaknus: 12:20am On Jan 06
Oluwole3839:
My Personal Strategy:

Listening and Reading - Liz, IELTS Online Test, Youtube
Writing - Attached Tips, Liz Paid Videos, IELTS Advantage, Ryan/Yomi.
Speaking- Attached tips, Liz (42 CUE cards from Blog), Youtube(IELTS LIZ and JAY OF E2 Language)
Cambridge 12 Online Download - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B2EwR1-p6oZjdHEyVW1ERm1Ucjg

Thank you! GB

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tayuzzet12: 12:55am On Jan 06
Thanks a lot for sharing the link.

I will like to ask you a question from the Part 1 of the speaking test. When the examiner asked where are you from, am I might to answer with my home town and state, or the state I presently reside.
I will really appreciate it if this question can be answer.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 7:00am On Jan 06
Tayuzzet12:
Thanks a lot for sharing the link.

I will like to ask you a question from the Part 1 of the speaking test. When the examiner asked where are you from, am I might to answer with my home town and state, or the state I presently reside.
I will really appreciate it if this question can be answer.

Thank you.
Any of the answer is acceptable. It is your spoken English they are after. But using your hometown is better.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by venorite: 11:50am On Jan 06
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile

Please can you send Liz paid videos to venorite@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by venorite: 11:53am On Jan 06
Richmondoau:
Had my LRW today @ Mauze 21, Ibadan. Summary that may be helpful to those planning to write soon.
1. Try and get your own laptop to Practice. 2. Practice only helpful if done under exams time conditions.3. Videos on ielts is the best materials to prepare. 4.Reading is the hardest part while listening seem to be the easiest. 5.BBC and Skynews are helpful. 6. Ielts tutorials centre is waste of money instead buy enough data to watch video.
7. When you made mistakes during speaking dont stop speaking till you have correct yourself. 8.Speaking is just for 10mins and never answer yes or no. Wishing everyone the best.

I am quiet surprised as listening has been my challenge. Reading seems easier to me
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06
venorite:

I am quiet surprised as listening has been my challenge. Reading seems easier to me
Did you practice Reading under 60 minutes exam conditions? Listening is easy but the rule is dont panic when you missed an answer just continue.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by venorite: 1:34pm On Jan 06
Richmondoau:
Did you practice Reading under 60 minutes exam conditions? Listening is easy but the rule is dont panic when you missed an answer just continue.

Yes and my least has been 37. But my best In
Listening so far is 34
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by okekeobi: 1:59pm On Jan 06
please, i would also need the ielts(bomb) for writing,thanks.....Email: okekeobi25@gmail.com

Writing has some skills to ace it. If u have not retaken, lemme have ur e-mail addy...I give u the bomb.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by SQLmastar(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06
I'm preparing...instructions says NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Answer to Reading question: the (new) roll.
My answer : Roll.

Would I get full score for my answer?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Oloyedehezekiah(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06
Richmondoau:
Any of the answer is acceptable. It is your spoken English they are after. But using your hometown is better.

Please can you send Liz paid videos to oloyedehezekiah@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Oloyedehezekiah(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06
codeplace:

Please can you send Liz paid videos to oloyedehezekiah@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by okekeobi: 2:38pm On Jan 06
hi please send me the ielts "bomb" anybody can volunteer to send to me,thanks...Email: okekeobi25@gmail.com and
femo86:

Roger that.......Acknowledge Alpha* Beta* Charlie*
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06
SQLmastar:
I'm preparing...instructions says NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Answer to Reading question: the (new) roll.
My answer : Roll.

Would I get full score for my answer?
Yes. but since three words is allowed then 'the new roll' is the best answer.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06
venorite:

Yes and my least has been 37. But my best In
Listening so far is 34
If this true, then you guarantee of band 7-8 in Listening and Reading .
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by venorite: 4:58pm On Jan 06
Richmondoau:
If this true, then you guarantee of band 7-8 in Listening and Reading .
35 is actually band 7 in listening.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by SQLmastar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06
Richmondoau:
Yes. but since three words is allowed then 'the new roll' is the best answer.
thanks. Any extra marks for best answer?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by AmbivertMe: 9:34pm On Jan 06
Please how is MOD IDP IELTS conducted in Lagos?Is it similar to British council in terms of organization?Do they use headphones for listening exam?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adanna205: 9:52pm On Jan 06
Please I need the Liz paid videos.I'll really appreciate if anyone can send to my mail adannaobi01@gmail.com

Cc codeplace
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:48pm On Jan 06
Pls I need Liz paid video, thanks to my mail adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 1Loop: 11:16pm On Jan 06
Hello house,pls I noticed that ielts now has 2 options paper n computer based...any advice on which to book ....thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by frankloh: 4:37am On Jan 07
Please I need this Liz paid video urgently. My email is oohachu@yahoo.com

Many thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lagosrd: 7:34am On Jan 07
Pls I have been panicking to take the test. I practice d hard last year but got scared off but this year u want to reengage.
I need Liz paid videos.
Anyone should pls being help
Xxxxxx@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lagosrd: 7:40am On Jan 07
codeplace:

Kindly send me paid Liz videos
Xxxxxx@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by codeplace: 8:24am On Jan 07
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by AmbivertMe: 8:37am On Jan 07
Answer please
AmbivertMe:
Please how is MOD IDP IELTS conducted in Lagos?Is it similar to British council in terms of organization?Do they use headphones for listening exam?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Abyima(m): 10:16am On Jan 07
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Please I want.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Eaze66: 11:05am On Jan 07
[quote author=codeplace post=74524109]I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that[/quote

Ok
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Eaze66: 11:23am On Jan 07
IRENEME:
Hi Guys,

God did it!!!! grin

Listening- 9
Reading- 9
Writing- 8.0
Speaking- 7.5.

God is good oooooooooh!
wish you all the best.

Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by babyoj: 1:53pm On Jan 07
Hello house, please I need your help on the review of this essay. This was the topic last weekend. Thanks for your help

cc freshdad, cc sinie, cc iamkunski, cc tajaise

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hijeo: 3:38pm On Jan 07
codeplace:

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ccube3: 5:35pm On Jan 07
Pls am interested too. Thanks
codeplace:

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (293) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.