₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,616 members, 4,830,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 09:59 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (443496 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by qateam: 11:25am On Jan 11
[quote author=docsam007 post=74542084]

Pls send to. dammyontop17@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Business123: 12:08pm On Jan 11
Pls I need advice on which of the IELTS to apply for, Either the British Council one or Mod. I am doing IELTS general and intend migrating to Canada
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chinma13(f): 12:15pm On Jan 11
Please i need help from fellow nairalanders who had written ielts general and earned high scores.I wrote general test in September 2018;LSWR(6.5,7,5.5,5.5) which was far behind my targeted score:8,7,7,7.Please I need someone from Portharcourt who can coach me more especially in writing.Also,i have written many essay topics and wouldnt mind having them corrected by a capable person.I intend writing in February or March.Thanks alot.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by fadeofresh(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11
Oluwole3839:
My Personal Strategy:

Listening and Reading - Liz, IELTS Online Test, Youtube
Writing - Attached Tips, Liz Paid Videos, IELTS Advantage, Ryan/Yomi.
Speaking- Attached tips, Liz (42 CUE cards from Blog), Youtube(IELTS LIZ and JAY OF E2 Language)
Cambridge 12 Online Download - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B2EwR1-p6oZjdHEyVW1ERm1Ucjg

Hi @Oluwole3839, Kindly send the attached tips & Liz paid videos to me: omozasik@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ennygal: 3:30pm On Jan 11
Good afternoon! Any female who is willing to write ielts by February in Ibadan should please send me mail via, ennygal2016@gmail.com. I need a very serious reading partner who is interested in passing the exam once. Thanks in advance.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by babs4090(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11
Good day guys,

Please I have a query concerning my wife’s registration. She made her booking online but omitted her 3rd name which is also on her international passport and also, on my part I forgot to tell the registration officer at BC office to include it before locking in the registration.
Will this affect her in anyway on the exam day or whenever she intends to use the result?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yusslab: 5:53pm On Jan 11
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
pls kindly send me liz paid videos at yusslab@gmail.com.

Thanks for the gesture
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Damask: 7:25pm On Jan 11
@codeplace.
Please, your Mumsy no go lose you. Abeg, drop am for me for akidam2003@gmail.com
Thank you ó ọmọ iya.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11
babs4090:
Good day guys,

Please I have a query concerning my wife’s registration. She made her booking online but omitted her 3rd name which is also on her international passport and also, on my part I forgot to tell the registration officer at BC office to include it before locking in the registration.
Will this affect her in anyway on the exam day or whenever she intends to use the result?
Dont worry, there is a form she will fill on exams day to correct it.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chinma13(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11
chinma13:
Please i need help from fellow nairalanders who had written ielts general and earned high scores.I wrote general test in September 2018;LSWR(6.5,7,5.5,5.5) which was far behind my targeted score:8,7,7,7.Please I need someone from Portharcourt who can coach me more especially in writing.Also,i have written many essay topics and wouldnt mind having them corrected by a capable person.I intend writing in February or March.Thanks alot.
please im in dire need of study mates and a coach based in Ph.It struck me that i did not ace it even after going through several materials.Please, which of the materials is required for a better grade.Also i need someone who is good at ielts to review my writing.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by fadeofresh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11
Damask:
@codeplace.
Please, your Mumsy no go lose you. Abeg, drop am for me for akidam2003@gmail.com
Thank you ó ọmọ iya.

@codedplace, abeg kindly send the liz paid videos to me: omozasik@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Damask: 8:47pm On Jan 11
@codeplace.
Thank you ó ọmọ iya.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by babs4090(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11
Richmondoau:
Dont worry, there is a form she will fill on exams day to correct it.

Thanks for the feedback
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by seunO4: 9:35pm On Jan 11
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Please kindly send the liz paid videos to mercyhenrya@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by kentoski: 9:38pm On Jan 11
chinma13:

Hi, I also plan on writing IELTS around this same time, PH too, we could link up and see how we can support each other.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by kentoski: 9:40pm On Jan 11
chinma13:
please im in dire need of study mates and a coach based in Ph.It struck me that i did not ace it even after going through several materials.Please, which of the materials is required for a better grade.Also i need someone who is good at ielts to review my writing.

You go me, link up
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nekkyogazi: 10:41pm On Jan 11
Sarahblaze:

Please , I need the video sarahblaze4life@gmail.com[/quote[quote author=MzPearl1914 post=74624040]

Hello, I intend to write in Lagos by Feb.

Kindly email abimbola298@gmail.com so we can talk more.

Best regards

I am writing in February too.....idp.....chukwukerenneka@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chinma13(f): 11:59pm On Jan 11
kentoski:

You go me, link up
Please just send me a pm so we can make proper arrangement.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chinma13(f): 12:02am On Jan 12
kentoski:

Hi, I also plan on writing IELTS around this same time, PH too, we could link up and see how we can support each other.
A very nice one,we need to discuss on how to go about that.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ibro2much(m): 7:35am On Jan 12
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

hi,please i need the liz paid videos,can you please send it to adedejiibrahim84@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by flameon2: 11:30am On Jan 12
codeplace:

@codeplace please can you send the videos to this email address: bigtymersng@yahoo.com
Thanks & Regards
Flame �
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Abiodunnn: 11:54am On Jan 12
Hi Codeplace,
Please help me with the materials to primrose4real07@yahoo.com

codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cordis92(f): 12:08pm On Jan 12
Please I need materials to prepare for subject GRE in Chemistry. Please can anyone help me?

nkechinyeluedithcordis@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by kentoski: 1:25pm On Jan 12
chinma13:
A very nice one,we need to discuss on how to go about that.

Please call me 07065787955.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Aumoh: 3:14pm On Jan 12
@ codeplace, kindly assist in sending materials to aizokpu1@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chinma13(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12
[quote author=stephoye post=74251773]
Congratulations.Please can u put me through or if possible send the materials to me.Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Baratheon: 5:00pm On Jan 12
codeplace:
Please send for me healthwithdiz@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nikkygold4life(f): 6:39pm On Jan 12
I must do this
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by flameon2: 8:07pm On Jan 12
Hi Guys,

Please I need help with some questions:

For those that wrote ielts via Mod/Idp in Lekki, how was the ambience with respect to little or no distractions?
Do you choose the date and time for speaking or they give you a random date?
If they do give a random date, when do they inform you of the date after payment?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Regards
Flame �
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kejimania15(f): 8:25pm On Jan 12
Kindly send to me aaminat1@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kejimania15(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12
Please kindly send to my mail.. aaminat1@gmail.com
codeplace:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nasachuky(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12
Any IELTS candidate staying in Aba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (305) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.