₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,864 members, 5,116,266 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2019 at 05:58 AM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (528984 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cyril001(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16
Please I beg you all in the name of God if you have any IELTS materials bother video and audio any one please send it to me please at Onyekwelucyril273@gmail.com, I will really appreciate it cos I don't have any at the moment.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bsafolabi: 11:15pm On Jan 16
Please guru, am unable to register for academic test in ibadan for february online. How can I go about it?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Jumoke95: 1:56am On Jan 17
lightdream:

I have not been sent the material. Please put through my mail lightdream633@gmail.com if you have it.
Thanks.

I don't have the material too dear
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by eja4uu: 3:57am On Jan 17
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me
Pls I also need d paid video my email is.

eja4uu@gmail.com

Thnk u.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by pyruvateluv(m): 6:25am On Jan 17
It seems BC result is out. Can anyone confirm
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by stunning4real: 7:48am On Jan 17
spoilerx:

please what is the difference ?

BC and MOD ? 1st time i am hearing of this
there's no difference. They are just 2 different bodies handling the Ielts test in Nigeria. MOD price is just cheaper than BC. They do same questions.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by spoilerx: 8:42am On Jan 17
stunning4real:
there's no difference. They are just 2 different bodies handling the Ielts test in Nigeria. MOD price is just cheaper than BC. They do same questions.

Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by okpobiri: 9:35am On Jan 17
@codeplace please kindly send me a copy of the Liz paid videos to sassyeche@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oyeoye64: 9:48am On Jan 17
It is well
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oyeoye64: 10:12am On Jan 17
Cyril001:
Please I beg you all in the name of God if you have any IELTS materials bother video and audio any one please send it to me please at Onyekwelucyril273@gmail.com, I will really appreciate it cos I don't have any at the moment

If you don't mind, you can start with this 2 apps on android store. there are several but.... I only like these 2 though I'm yet to write the exams. Hopefully the Gurus in the house can second or reject. I hope you get the exact 2.

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by okpobiri: 10:13am On Jan 17
D3l:
Reading has always been easy for me, so I can't really give a concrete advice but I can give you an assurance that if you can successfully get at least a consistent 35-36 and above in the Cambridge 1-12(academic) questions, even Thanos can't stop you from getting a minimum of 7.5.
Please how do I get the Cambridge 1- 12 questions for practice?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by arieTEE: 11:56am On Jan 17
damolah10:
Congratulation on acing ur IELTS. I pray that whatever you intend to use the result for would be yours in a speedy timely manner. It would surely end in praise for us all. That been said please I'm in need of more questions for General Training Reading , you could simply forward the materials to my mail nuh.oyindamola@gmail.com NB Please GT Reading materials only.
pls my email,...takindele4@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cyril001(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17
oyeoye64:

If you don't mind, you can start with this 2 apps on android store. there are several but.... I only like these 2 though I'm yet to write the exams. Hopefully the Gurus in the house can second or reject. I hope you get the exact 2.
thank you brother
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Biggybola: 12:45pm On Jan 17
Good day. Please, i need the IELTS Materials. If you have, please send to adboladu@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by azarenka(f): 3:01pm On Jan 17
holluville:

fahakintayo@gmail.com

game2fortune@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bogechi09: 3:14pm On Jan 17
Pls I need materials as well my email:blissfella77@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bogechi09: 3:17pm On Jan 17
Plz I need it too. Help a sister out thank you,
Email: Blissfella77@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bayolino: 4:21pm On Jan 17
eja4uu:

Pls I also need d paid video my email is.

eja4uu@gmail.com

Thnk u.

Please to me too... adebayo.musa@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dav77(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17
[quote author=codeplace post=69342901]I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.[/quote

Kindly send it to me

talk2tendy@gmail.com]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bettyLad(f): 7:36pm On Jan 17
please somebody help me out ,I checked about three tutorial center today and all charging 30k for tutor and its for three weeks, two times in a week but what is surprising me is the fee for registering the exam for me, the first gave me a fee of 93k, the second 89k and the third 85k .. I thought the exam is about 75k there about ..is it that difficult to register for it that made them charge me this much? how can I register myself to cut cost, for the tutor I don't mind registering for it as I would like to take the exam as soon as possible .
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by pyruvateluv(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17
bettyLad:
please somebody help me out ,I checked about three tutorial center today and all charging 30k for tutor and its for three weeks, two times in a week but what is surprising me is the fee for registering the exam for me, the first gave me a fee of 93k, the second 89k and the third 85k .. I thought the exam is about 75k there about ..is it that difficult to register for it that made them charge me this much? how can I register myself to cut cost, for the tutor I don't mind registering for it as I would like to take the exam as soon as possible .

Please you can register the exam yourself online. It will take you more than 5 minute
BC is 75k
IDP is 68k
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Smile4mee01: 9:14pm On Jan 17
Please any idea of an IELTS tutor or Training/preparation centre in around Ikorodu, Lagos.

I will taking the test for a 4th time. I reckon I need to change strategy. Last result was LSWR 8.5, 8, 6.5, 9.

I will appreciate any help in this regard.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Daporeals(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17
Smile4mee01:
Please any idea of an IELTS tutor or Training/preparation centre in around Ikorodu, Lagos.

I will taking the test for a 4th time. I reckon I need to change strategy. Last result was LSWR 8.5, 8, 6.5, 9.

I will appreciate any help in this regard.
hi bro ,please share your reading strategy
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Smile4mee01: 10:04pm On Jan 17
[quote author=Daporeals post=74863347] hi bro ,please share your reading strategy [/quote

Brother, it was hard work. Used YouTube alot, by liz, by Jay, Ielts advantage and then those not so popular ones. I took my 3 weeks leave to prepare and take the exam. But still, I did not make the writing. I needed just 7.

Anywayz, those stuff helped big time, I also practiced alot.

#God is still the greatest#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Daporeals(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17
[quote author=Smile4mee01 post=74864716][/quote]

The 3rd part is my head,I mean the third sections, and apart from those ones listed up what type of material do you practice with for reading?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Amylew: 12:00am On Jan 18
SAYOSOLA:
Hello everyone, I will writing my IELTS exam in Ibadan, please does anyone know any affordable hotel (not more than 5k) close to Mauve 21 Events Centre

MKO Abiola Way (Ring Road) Ibadan, and how I can get there from check inn hotel Bodija.
Thank you.

From check inn you can cross or walk down to secretariat and cross and take cab or bike to mokola.
Cab 50 naira and bike 100 naira.
Tell said bike or cab you are going to challenge or ring road so they point where challenge/ring road cabs are in mokola. Take one. Its about 100 to mauve 1. They will drop you in front of it.

For the hotels close by i am trying to see. There is Ashosh hotel at iyaganku junction. I think their signboard has 5k. If u follow the challenge route tell the challenge cab man to pass through iyaganku. That you want to stop at ashosh hotel.
Its on the road you take before you burst out at the ring road round about.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bbduty: 5:40am On Jan 18
Jan 5th results are out. Just checked mine.
L - 8.0
R - 8.0
W - 7.0
S - 7.5
First attempt. Really thought I would get better scores in R and S while I was not expecting up to 8 in the L cos I really lost concentration during the listening. I am quite happy and grateful. Good luck to those yet to write. You all shall make in Insha Allah.

18 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 5:47am On Jan 18
bbduty:
Jan 5th results are out. Just checked mine.
L - 8.0
R - 8.0
W - 7.0
S - 7.5
First attempt. Really thought I would get better scores in R and S while I was not expecting up to 8 in the L cos I really lost concentration during the listening. I am quite happy and grateful. Good luck to those yet to write. You all shall make in Insha Allah.
Centre name pls?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bbduty: 6:15am On Jan 18
Richmondoau:
Centre name pls?
Mod/idp Abuja
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 6:39am On Jan 18
5 Jan, Ibadan BC that hav got his or her result should let us know ooooo
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by IjayDiamond: 7:29am On Jan 18
Go to British council website and register. As for the tutor, there’s always a fee attached and there are a lot of tutor centres. See what works for u. I used 0907 198 9790, recommended by a friend. It was 3 hours weekend classes only for 6 weeks, because I work.

bettyLad:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bettyLad(f): 9:07am On Jan 18
[quote author=IjayDiamond post=74872446]Go to British council website and register. As for the tutor, there’s always a fee attached and there are a lot of tutor centres. See what works for u. I used 0907 198 9790, recommended by a friend. It was 3 hours weekend classes only for 6 weeks, because I work.

please can u explain the process for me , after registering how do I pay , they said the process for registration is very complex and making payment online doesn't go through, and some people even loose their money in the process of making online payment for it that is why their charges for helping in the registration is high . please put me through on the stages for registration and payment . thank you as I awaits your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (370) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.