₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,229 members, 4,826,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 02:54 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (442095 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by captainhoo: 2:50pm On Jan 23
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

Hi, please i need the videos as well for GT. thanks. vieve.henri@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by captainhoo: 2:59pm On Jan 23
Hello,
please did anyone encounter any issue paying online for IELTS BC recently?

A friend said it as a stressful process but I want to know if it was just him or other people experienced same as well
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by carlmerz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23
I'm sorry man, I've gotten none from our people here, still hoping someone kind will share with us
Paulson91:
Pls could you help me with the study materials @ Paulsonconcept04@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by carlmerz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23
Please share the Liz paid video with me carlmerz2001@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Ibuske:
@codeplace, kindly send me Liz paid videos to korewami@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ibuske: 3:29pm On Jan 23
carlmerz:
Thanks.

I still haven't receive from him.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Wizzoe360: 7:40pm On Jan 23
Hi, please am preparing my exam for Feb 14th, I need help with my writing, I just need someone to help me proofread my writing so as to know where to improve on
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by jboi08(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23
Check LIGHT HEIGHTS Educational services at Dele Kuti Bustop Ebutte Ikorodu just opposite Cold Stone creamery
Smile4mee01:
Please any idea of an IELTS tutor or Training/preparation centre in around Ikorodu, Lagos.

I will taking the test for a 4th time. I reckon I need to change strategy. Last result was LSWR 8.5, 8, 6.5, 9.

I will appreciate any help in this regard.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osadeba1234(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23
captainhoo:

Hi, please i need the videos as well for GT. thanks. vieve.henri@gmail.com

Please I really need the material too.

Email : osadebamwensmart@gmail.com

Thanks so very much
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osadeba1234(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23
ahjay:

@codeplace - Please send me the Paid Liz videos to nifecafe@yahoo.com
Thanks
Please kindly assist me with the video.

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osadeba1234(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23
Please some help me the GT materials, I seriously need a good material to prepare well for my 4th attempt.

Email :osadebamwensmart@gmail.com
Whatsapp number : 08151872919.

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by SirKennie13(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Please Bro, I really need the video and I won't mind getting it ASAP.... God bless you for rendering this wonderful support, I pray we all achieve our aims in life. ken4sal_009@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by asla007: 10:00pm On Jan 23
Kindly share the video with me mythink2ice@yahoo.com thanks
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chavad: 12:25am On Jan 24
@codeplace

Kindly assist me with the Paid Liz videos cee.edwin@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bbduty: 5:47am On Jan 24
To all those asking for the resources I used in preparing for my test. I used Ieltsliz.com and Ieltsadvantage.com. Read up the resources on their sites and try to watch the videos on their YouTube channels with same name as the sites.

Ieltsonlinetests.com is a very wonderful site to practice for the test. I used it extensively too. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bellville: 6:01am On Jan 24
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.
please could you send me the Liz paid video? Please send to ayandayo@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tekecoms1(m): 7:16am On Jan 24
Please help a brother send all Liz's paid video for my IELTS fifth attempt. My email is famousfrance2@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by captainhoo: 7:22am On Jan 24
osadeba1234:

Please I really need the material too.

Thanks so very much
I haven't gotten it as well
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tekecoms1(m): 7:25am On Jan 24
kapelvej:
Hello guys, I am forwardingn the materials to the following , pwettyhoney1@gmail.com gbengajohn0@gmail.com adikspaschalc@gmail.com Gabro4real2002@yahoo.com agathamicheal@gmail.com Mbakweemeka@yahoo.com uhwenwalter@gmail.com

I have sent 1- 7, then 12. I do not haven 8,9,10 and 11. However if you want unlimited study materials then check ieltsonlinetest.com. They have enough materials there, they have enough tests.Y ou must remember that the questions here are a bit more difficult than the ielts standard, and a some typographical errors. There is also an oppurtunity to comment. the downside is that, you need internet connection, alternatively, you can print off the questions. Good luck
Please I need special writing and speaking tips to be sent to
famousfrance2@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tekecoms1(m): 7:26am On Jan 24
bbduty:
To all those asking for the resources I used in preparing for my test. I used Ieltsliz.com and Ieltsadvantage.com. Read up the resources on their sites and try to watch the videos on their YouTube channels with same name as the sites.

Ieltsonlinetests.com is a very wonderful site to practice for the test. I used it extensively too. I hope this helps.
How many months did it take you to speed up the preparation process?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tekecoms1(m): 7:30am On Jan 24
chavad:
@codeplace

Kindly assist me with the Paid Liz videos cee.edwin@gmail.com
Please send it to me too.
famousfrance2@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by kapelvej: 8:42am On Jan 24
Tekecoms1:
Please I need special writing and speaking tips to be sent to
famousfrance2@gmail.com
grin grin grin grin, it is being a long time, please check those I have sent to and collect from them, best of luck
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Richmondoau(m): 9:46am On Jan 24
Tekecoms1:
Please help a brother send all Liz's paid video for my IELTS fifth attempt. My email is famousfrance2@gmail.com
if you need tips on writing and speaking then youtube is your best bet.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by muredo(m): 11:56am On Jan 24
Pls I need the video at Okanlawon.basiru@students.jkuat.ac.ke
Many thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by carlmerz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24
I believe you are a good person,
Thanks
Vlibray:

Sent
Check your email
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by carlmerz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24
Thanks
drbolade:
Pls can can someone assist with lipz video to muyiwaolayemi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by carlmerz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24
Thanks
OtunbaRae:

Hello codeplace,
Kindly assist me with the Liz paid videos.
raiewise3@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adenikeable(f): 2:01pm On Jan 24
Good day Dizzy007 and others, I am preparing for my IELTS and i need some materials. I would be glad if you can help. My Email is mynike2006@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sakalisis(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24
codeplace:

Please send me the video sakalisis@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dumsy730: 6:27pm On Jan 24
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid video to those that mentioned me. I also sent interesting material to those who replied the email. You can only get more interesting materials if you reply the email. All the best

If anyone has this material( Liz paid Video) or it was forward to you. please assist to send to me. duskky730@gmail.com

@codeplace please share. Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DFmum: 7:45pm On Jan 24
http://practicepteonline.com/ielts/
Use this site and thank me later. It has Cambridge 1 to 13 and others for practice.
Am writing on 23rd Feb, wish us all God's favour.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by uzoexcel(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24
didigor:

please I need Liz videos, my email is nwogorfaith@gmail.com. thanks
did you receive the material?kindly forward to me uzoexcel@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Chriswazo(m): 1:51am On Jan 25
DFmum:
http://practicepteonline.com/ielts/
Use this site and thank me later. It has Cambridge 1 to 13 and others for practice.
Am writing on 23rd Feb, wish us all God's favour.

writing where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (304) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.