₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,654 members, 4,825,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 at 04:39 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (441575 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cannydreams: 9:12am On Jan 31
OK at least I will stop panicking

freshestbee:

have not gotten for IDP Also for 9th
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 31
[quote author=codeplace post=74401121]Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile. @codeplace: pls,I need it also.thanks. omololuayokunbi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 31
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

@codeplace:pls,I really need it. omololuayokunbi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 31
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test. @Livy2018: pls,I really need d material.thanks omololuayokunbi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by op4real(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31
Hello House,
Please assist advise on how to go about rescheduling ielts exam. I paid online via my account for mod against a test date of 9th February, 2019 and Port Harcourt test center and sent a mail to info@ielts.com with payment evidence first week of January. But I just got a notification from my employer on Monday 28th January 2019 of a need to be in Lagos for a program between 7th February and 13th February 2019; this invariably means I will not be available to take the ielts exam. I have been communicating my request to reschedule the test date via mail since Monday 28th January, 2019 but no response till now, they have also been rejecting calls placed to the two customer care lines on mod page.

Kindly assist me on how to go about the rescheduling before it gets too late. Your responses will be appreciated.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by shakirajay: 1:07pm On Jan 31
I need....
Shakira.shode@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sakalisis(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31
Aygal:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test. @Livy2018: pls,I really need d material.thanks omololuayokunbi@gmail.com

sakalisis@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by balofulo: 3:48pm On Jan 31
tontola:
Thanks brotherly @codeplace I need the video. Yours sincerely fulofulo89@gmail.com

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by balofulo: 3:51pm On Jan 31
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
Please I need the Liz paid videos fulofulo89@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dhurtman: 5:18pm On Jan 31
[quote author=supermuyi post=74431127]

moolats10@gmail.com.

Thank you.[@codeplace]

engrdotman4est@hotmail.com

Pls I need the videos
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dhurtman: 5:27pm On Jan 31
[quote author=Aygal post=75283212]Livy2018:

Please I really need the materials, my email is engrdotman4best@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dhurtman: 5:37pm On Jan 31
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile

Please I need the paid videos, my email address is engrdotman4best@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by mendez4Jesus: 5:51pm On Jan 31
quote author=Aygal post=75283212]Livy2018:

Please I need the material
gfrygab@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dotman4goo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31
paschakarorji:
Livy2018:

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Please I need the material.
orjia37@yahoo.com

Please I need the materials
engrdotman4best@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by aji2000(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31
@codeplace kindly assist with videos send to ajilox5@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by aji2000(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31
[quote author=dotman4goo post=75298767]

Please I need the materials ajilox5@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by aji2000(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31
Livy2018:

Pls send to ajilox5@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31
op4real:
Hello House,
Please assist advise on how to go about rescheduling ielts exam. I paid online via my account for mod against a test date of 9th February, 2019 and Port Harcourt test center and sent a mail to info@ielts.com with payment evidence first week of January. But I just got a notification from my employer on Monday 28th January 2019 of a need to be in Lagos for a program between 7th February and 13th February 2019; this invariably means I will not be available to take the ielts exam. I have been communicating my request to reschedule the test date via mail since Monday 28th January, 2019 but no response till now, they have also been rejecting calls placed to the two customer care lines on mod page.

Kindly assist me on how to go about the rescheduling before it gets too late. Your responses will be appreciated.

First of all, their email is info@ielts.ng I suggest you visit their office in ur state. But, I guess you will need to pay a fee for rescheduling

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bellville: 9:06pm On Jan 31
Livy2018:
done.
Please send the materials to me. ayandayo@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by op4real(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31
DonFreshmoney:

First of all, their email is info@ielts.ng I suggest you visit their office in ur state. But, I guess
you will need to pay a fee for rescheduling

Thanks a million @DonFreshmoney. I visited the office in Port Harcourt and the admin I met was very helpful as he took all my details and told me to expect a mail from ielts. Later in the noon, I received two mails in like 2 hours interval, one availing me the form to fill for rescheduling with requirement to pay 25% of the exam fee while the second one communicated venue and time for my earlier chosen date of 9th February 2019. I will submit the form tomorrow and pay the fees.

Really appreciate your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31
op4real:

Thanks a million @DonFreshmoney. I visited the office in Port Harcourt and the admin I met was very helpful as he took all my details and told me to expect a mail from ielts. Later in the noon, I received two mails in like 2 hours interval, one availing me the form to fill for rescheduling with requirement to pay 25% of the exam fee while the second one communicated venue and time for my earlier chosen date of 9th February 2019. I will submit the form tomorrow and pay the fees.

Really appreciate your response.

Great to hear about it.. wishing you all the best
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Fabuloski(m): 1:33am On Feb 01
Livy2018:
done.
Hello, please can you also send it to gbengafabusola@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Garnyangel: 6:08am On Feb 01
I have just seen my IELTS result. LRWS 7, 7, 7 ,8. I have written this exam 4 times now and I have been getting 7.0 in the listening. Pls those who got 8 and above in the listening, can you share your strategy with me. The tips, tricks and strategies you used to ace the listening part. I want to write it the fifth time and ace it this time around. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ologunsunny: 6:14am On Feb 01
paschakarorji:
Livy2018:

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.
please I need the materials ologundep@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by rayor15: 8:03am On Feb 01
Pls I need it also....Seun2949@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by rayor15: 8:08am On Feb 01
[quote]I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

@codeplace:pls,I really need it. Seun2949@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bellaaoof: 9:04am On Feb 01
Cannydreams:
Please who have gotten notification of venue for BC IELTS for Feb 9th?

I have for the 5th and you?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Garnyangel: 9:04am On Feb 01
Hello. Please what strategy did you use for your listening? Pls share with me the tips and strategies you used. I have done the IELTS 4 times and I keep getting 7 in the listening and I need 8.
IRENEME:
Hi Guys,

God did it!!!! grin

Listening- 9
Reading- 9
Writing- 8.0
Speaking- 7.5.

God is good oooooooooh!
wish you all the best.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by SAYOSOLA: 10:15am On Feb 01
Please, for those who had their IELTS outside Lagos, how long did it take you to get your TRF. Also, is bank draft the only mode of payment for remark/EOR. Can someone explain the procedure for EOR. Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sanmibukunmi: 12:02pm On Feb 01
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

@codeplace:pls,I really need it. omololuayokunbi@gmail.com
Please I need it, here is my mail
sanmiagbekorode@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yybuss: 12:27pm On Feb 01
sanmibukunmi:

Please I need it, here is my mail
yybuss@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Profitboss: 1:14pm On Feb 01
mendez4Jesus:
quote author=Aygal post=75283212]Livy2018:

Please I need the material
gfrygab@gmail.com

Please send me by mail (taiwo.olawuyi@gmail.com) any necessary material or links for GT, I will appreciate if it can come with recording. Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (304) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: shygunXs(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.