₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,379 members, 4,936,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 08:35 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (477771 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Royalty1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19
Smile4mee01:
Anyone here who has taken the IELTS Computer Based Test in Nigeria?

Please share your experience. I am seriously considering taking it as I have not much time.

Thank you.

Any response to this yet?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ologunsunny: 8:34pm On Feb 19
Please who knows ielts mod website please in which I can book test date thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kenola01: 8:58pm On Feb 19
Olaoluwakk@gmail.com[quote author=moseys2003 post=75798711][/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by jjohndoe83: 9:03pm On Feb 19
Ologunsunny:
Please who knows ielts mod website please in which I can book test date thanks
Jeez! Goooogle sir! Goooogle!!!

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by esth5er: 9:50pm On Feb 19
Please send to estimamacu@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kenola01: 10:07pm On Feb 19
@codedplace . I’m in need of materials please
Olaoluwakk@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Jumoke95: 10:35pm On Feb 19
chuksey1:
Finally got my result. I wrote British Council Ielts academic on the 12th May and my result is as follows
Listening 8.0
Reading 8.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5
Overall. 7.5

Plz send the material to seunjumoke095@gmail.com thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chiboy429(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19
esth5er:
Thanks.
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

forward to chiboy429@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Smile4mee01: 12:27am On Feb 20
Still waiting on a response

Royalty1:

Any response to this yet?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bebebella(f): 1:09am On Feb 20
esth5er:
Thanks.

congrats! pls share with me Cambridge general module materials apart from d Cambridge 1-13 materials. isabebe8@gmail.com thank u

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bebebella(f): 1:14am On Feb 20
chiboy429:

forward to chiboy429@gmail.com
pls send me Cambridge materials for general module apart from Cambridge 1-13. isabebe8@gmail.com .thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bebebella(f): 1:42am On Feb 20
hello everyone, pls send me Cambridge materials for general module apart from Cambridge 1-13. isabebe8@gmail.com .thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ayufun: 8:37am On Feb 20
esth5er:
Thanks.

Pls, send to chakttybobo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zizie: 8:51am On Feb 20
Please can you send the materials to my email address smoothcloudsgrp@gmail.com. thanks
paschakarorji:
Livy2018:

Please I need the material.
orjia37@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Livy2018: 9:24am On Feb 20

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olagamalin(m): 9:49am On Feb 20
esth5er:
Thanks.

Thanks G.

Olagamalin@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Missmuffet: 10:01am On Feb 20
captainhoo:

When you book an exam online, you will be shown how much to pay and how to pay. Which is more reliable, exam website or what someone told you. Your choice to make

Okay thank you, i was surprised and thought to clarify first. The reason the guy gave is that the application has to be printed out and sent to British Council office in Lagos. God go help us.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Missmuffet: 10:03am On Feb 20
AChinenyewa:

It's 75000 not 85000
Visit their website www.britishcouncil.org

Thank you, i will check the website. Please one more question... is there any thing like sending hard copies of the registration documents to British Council.
thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by igiwe: 10:48am On Feb 20
esth5er:
Thanks.

muritalalawal@gmail.com...
Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by igiwe: 11:00am On Feb 20
Opiscoggg:

Hi, please kindly send a copy to me regarding all the IELTS materials you have, I need to study in advance .
ayeolabisi@gmail.com

Thanks �

muritalalawal@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Opiscoggg: 11:20am On Feb 20
igiwe:

muritalalawal@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

I also don’t have the materials yet .
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bunmioluwa: 12:32pm On Feb 20
No, you don't need to send any hardcopy.

You only need to send the evidence of payment to BC through email. You will see the email address in the email they will send to you in the course of the application.

On the exam day, you will be required to go to the hall with the printed copy of your exam details, which BC will send to you after few days to the exam, and your international passport (plus a photocopy).

Missmuffet:

Thank you, i will check the website. Please one more question... is there anything like sending hard copies of the registration documents to British Council.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Godsfavy: 2:12pm On Feb 20
AChinenyewa:
did you write with B.C. or MOD
BC
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by captainhoo: 3:11pm On Feb 20
Missmuffet:

Okay thank you, i was surprised and thought to clarify first. The reason the guy gave is that the application has to be printed out and sent to British Council office in Lagos. God go help us.

Amen. No need to send the application. Some people like to claim expert especially when abroad is involved. You can apply and pay from the comfort of your home. Just follow the instructions on the website

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by temmygal25(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

@codeplace:pls,I really need it. omololuayokunbi@gmail.com
please, send to temlad4u66@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by raheema4u(f): 7:42pm On Feb 20
Please I need materials for ielts
rahimayakubu@gmail.com

Thanks

quote author=Livy2018 post=67960941]done. [/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by raheema4u(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20
mikedimeji:
With permission from the author, I can drop the IELTS materials link here including the video.

Please do forward to this email rahimayakubu@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by mikedimeji(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20
raheema4u:

Please do forward to this email rahimayakubu@gmail.com
I have drop the links here on the thread. Check previous pages between 287&289
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by kams19(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20
Amee101:
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you

pls send to me nicholaskenechukwu@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oloriesther(f): 8:48pm On Feb 20
esth5er:
Thanks.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5

Please send me Ielts preparatory materials bukros@yahoo.com[/b]

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by moseys2003(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

Pls send me the paid video.

My mail moseys2003@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by MayoDebz(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (330) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: bekeechidi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.