₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,294 members, 4,827,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 04:56 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (442150 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by MayoDebz(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20

4 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by raheema4u(f): 9:48pm On Feb 20
Please someone should help me with academic IELTS materials.rahimayakubu@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Pweezy(m): 10:05am On Feb 21
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Kindly assist send to uwemzy@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Desore: 10:29am On Feb 21
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by skyaxe(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21
Hello house,
Please I need someone led by the spirit with IELTS exams experience to put me through on how to reg , read and write this exam. I really want to, but I need a part to follow..

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bunmioluwa: 4:28pm On Feb 21
To register, visit either https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/take-computer-delivered-ielts?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3PvxzZDN4AIVCrHtCh2zsgXPEAAYASAAEgLDZfD_BwE for British Council (BC) or https://ielts.ng/take-ielts/how-to-apply/ for MOD. Please note that BC and MOD conducts IELTS in Nigeria. BC has both computer based or paper based, while MOD currently doonly on paper. Do some research and decide on your preference. Then book.

To read, there are a lot of links on this forum that can help. Your test centre will also send some to you. In addition, visit popular sites like ieltsliz.com, ieltsadvantage.com, ieltsonlinetests.com. Ultimately, find a way of getting Cambridge IELTS 1-13 and practice, practice, practice,...

With prayers and practice, you should be good on what to write or say on the exam day.

All the best.

skyaxe:
Hello house,
Please I need someone led by the spirit with IELTS exams experience to put me through on how to reg , read and write this exam. I really want to, but I need a part to follow..

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ty4bola(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21
Here is my email address: tayocares4ever@yahoo.com

Pls send me the materials especially the one for Writing. Thanks

Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by skydon(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21
esth5er:
Please send to estimamacu@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Please send to emeka.okerue@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Mummyiyin: 9:57pm On Feb 21
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

turretcastle@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by moseys2003(m): 6:18am On Feb 22
esth5er:
Please send to moseys2003@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by moseys2003(m): 6:19am On Feb 22
esth5er:
Please send to moseys2003@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by moseys2003(m): 6:21am On Feb 22
codeplace:
If you need Liz paid video, just mention me
please send to me moseys2003@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by toocute4uall(f): 7:57am On Feb 22
Pls my seniors in the house help a sister
I took computer based ielts on the 7th of Feb and till date i have not been able view my result online even though we were told result would be out in 7days i have sent emails and no response till date.
Any advice on what to do would be helpful

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks so much
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by freespiritme123: 8:44am On Feb 22
[quote author=moseys2003 post=75979143][/quote]

Hello please add/forward to me zigzag042000@yahoo.com.

Bless
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by AdetonaDami(m): 9:02am On Feb 22
this thread seems not to be helping at all...all I see here is email add...

Maybe a WhatsApp group will help...a lot are writing the test soon. Please let's help each other by sharing experiences by those that has written the test so we that are yet to write will gain from it. ...

I would like to create a WhatsApp group for IELTS for those that are yet to write..rather than littering this place with email adds.

Please if its okay you can drop your no so we cud begin asap. thanks
God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by babs4090(m): 9:26am On Feb 22
Has anyone who wrote pen on paper test on 9th February been able to view his/her result?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by safex(m): 10:14am On Feb 22
babs4090:
Has anyone who wrote pen on paper test on 9th February been able to view his/her result?
Yes. Do you have any challenge?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Risazii: 10:55am On Feb 22
Has anyone here requested for remarking of the listening part and got a positive outcome?

I wrote ielts with mod on thè 9th, my result is LSWR - 7.5, 7, 7.5, 7.

PLEASE HELP a sister
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Yommieyomi: 11:59am On Feb 22
Please send me Liz Paid videos to oluyomi.owolabi@gmail.com.
Thank you
skydon:

Please send to emeka.okerue@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by deedorte: 12:16pm On Feb 22
Hello guys,

please what will happen if one misses speaking test with IDP.

Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DexterousOne(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22
AdetonaDami:
this thread seems not to be helping at all...all I see here is email add...

Maybe a WhatsApp group will help...a lot are writing the test soon. Please let's help each other by sharing experiences by those that has written the test so we that are yet to write will gain from it. ...

I would like to create a WhatsApp group for IELTS for those that are yet to write..rather than littering this place with email adds.

Please if its okay you can drop your no so we cud begin asap. thanks
God bless us all

It's better all info be dropped here

It will help much more people

Than creating a whatsapp group
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by saxyminia: 2:15pm On Feb 22
keleto:
I will in for the speaking test any moment now. Pray God see me through. MOD IDP. PORTHARCOURT

does mod in ph use headphones or loud speaker
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Phummiepreneur: 2:24pm On Feb 22
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Please @codeplace kindly send the LIZ paid video and if you have ielts cambridge1-13 materials to me.
Email is funmies2006@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Godwithme01: 2:53pm On Feb 22
codeplace:

Please I need them too, or any one that has received it here can forward to me - dikecharles@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Travelbuddy01(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22
Guys i applied for ielts Exam with MOD IDP for 28th February, i got a mail about changing to a new date due to the rescheduled date election date that falls the same day.

i replied them with a new date of choice 2nd March 2019 MOD/IDP CENTRE :Abuja till now i havent heard anything from them.

please ooo people that already wrote their Exams with MOD/IDP when do they schedule speaking test exam? cos this exam is next week for L,W,R
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Idibia18: 4:32pm On Feb 22
esth5er:
Thanks.

please kindly forward to Chikadibia_ozioko@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nurexfutmx(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Please, i need the IETLS materials and Liz paid videos to akoladenurudeen.o@gmail.com, thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by omotoluwatofunm: 5:28pm On Feb 22
Hello everyone!
Please I have written ielts general test twice now but I keep having issues with writing especially. Can anyone please help me with materials to help improve my scores.

I feel really terrible.
Email address: adejumoomotayo1@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by omotoluwatofunm: 5:31pm On Feb 22
Hello kindly help me study materials.
Thank you
nurexfutmx:

Please, i need the IETLS materials and Liz paid videos to akoladenurudeen.o@gmail.com, thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by omotoluwatofunm: 5:34pm On Feb 22
Hi @codeplace, please help me with ielts materials and liz paid videos.
Email: adejumoomotayo1@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Phummiepreneur:

Please @codeplace kindly send the LIZ paid video and if you have ielts cambridge1-13 materials to me.
Email is funmies2006@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by pitman10: 6:32pm On Feb 22
esth5er:
Thanks.

Please I need some materials
..pitmanrolex@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olowo1102(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22
Kindly send the IELTS study material to oluwaseun_olowo@yahoo.com
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (304) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.