₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,642 members, 4,828,004 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:15 AM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (442543 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by divalush: 5:46pm On Mar 12
[quote author=ENGRJCJ post=69419103][/quote]

hi pls i need the liz video... anugoachebe@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 2cuppies(f): 11:53pm On Mar 12
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Pls Codeplace can you send me the Liz paid video
Thanks a lot. My email is sola.,vpn@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Bekecons: 9:41am On Mar 13
Hello,can i also send mine. Have tried 4 different times already with score of 6 in Writing.For speaking i always get 7 or above,had 9 in Listening in my 3rd attempt and 8.5 in Reading on the 4th. I am even getting depressed.
shegzee43:

Send me a PM, let's go through your essay together.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:47am On Mar 13
Hi , kindly help with the material on IELTS , Email : stephanie20104real@yahoo.com
Taking the test nextmonth. Thank you.
Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:49am On Mar 13
Hi , kindly help with liz paid videos, Email : stephanie20104real@yahoo.com
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yogun(f): 11:02am On Mar 13
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Pls can you share the video and other IELTS materials you used. (bakareyemisi@gmail.com)
Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oyinlove15: 12:34pm On Mar 13
LAGATA:
Hi everyone, abuja peeps, please is there any coaching/learning centre for ielts here?

YES AT EXAM PLANET/MACK IV CONSULT WUSE 2 ABUJA CALL 08037809284
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zikoma: 12:54pm On Mar 13
Pls Codeplace can you send me the Liz paid video
Thanks a lot. My email is zikoma4u@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by zikoma: 12:56pm On Mar 13
Amee101, kindly help with the material on IELTS general. zikoma4u@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by shygunXs(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13
Is this a fresh request?

Iumezinwa1:
Pls.my email is Ijeoma.umezinwa@yahoo.com. I need ietls material

quote author=pitman10 post=76002459]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Subomi007: 5:08pm On Mar 13
codeplace:

Please, kindly help me with the video �. Murphyjay007@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dreparker(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13
oyinlove15:

YES AT EXAM PLANET/MACK IV CONSULT WUSE 2 ABUJA CALL 08037809284

Please boss is there anyone for Lagos I'm going in next month and I would be glad if you could help, thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Hedvaforever: 5:35pm On Mar 13
codeplace:

Please send the Liz paid video to ennybros@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by toniauj: 8:26pm On Mar 13
Hi @codeplace,

Do kindly send me materials as i will be taking the exams on the 23rd of March.

e-mail: toniauj@gmail.com

Thank you

codeplace:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by brooklyn20: 8:50pm On Mar 13
codeplace:

Please send me the liz paid video. Here is my email arinola19@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Gr8mind07(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13
Amee101, please help with IELTS general materials. my mail is optics200864@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Gr8mind07(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13
@codeplace, kindly extend the video to me please. My email is optics200864@gmail.com.Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yinka78: 6:25am On Mar 14
Hi codeplace kindly send the video to me as well on adejumooluyinka@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hustleranthem(m): 6:27am On Mar 14
codeplace:
khillz1990@gmail.com thank you sir
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Mbigtime: 8:28am On Mar 14
@ code place ,
Pls send me Liz paid video to my email: chymike199@gmail.com.
Many thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:46am On Mar 14
Hello , kindly help with videos and materials you got. Stephanie20104real@yahoo.com
Thank you
ROYALJUKE:
Congrats to you Please, i need all IETLS materials you can spare pls send to lajmandave@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by makano(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14
Please can u send me the LIZ paid videos to oludumilaolaoluwa@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
codeplace:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by funshobabs(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14
Please can any good Samaritan help assess my essay.

Question: Caring for children is very important for our society. Therefore, all mothers and fathers should take a childcare training course. To what extent do you agree?

Answer :

For the betterment of the society, child care is essential. It is therefore necessary for parents to engage in training course on how to take care of children. Although, such course would expose parents to things to expect in parenthood however, I do not think a training course is necessary.
Firstly, a parenting course would definately come with a price, which might put a stain on the financial stance of a family. This is due to the fact that, many families work on budget either weekly or monthly therefore paying for a training on how to care for thierchild might be a misplaced priority. This is because, parenting comes naturally and even getting the best education on childcare might not be helpful. For instance, statistics showed that 75 per cent of parents that enrolled for a childcare training course failed to administer proper care for their children while a considerable number without such training performed better.
In addition, a training course would be a time wasting mechanism for parents with very tight schedule. For example, a training course might take up to six months with intensive practical work and participants with limited time would find it difficult to cope. If such parents subscribe to such a program, it would eventually results into a wasted resource. Therefore learning the skills needed for child caring should be learnt on the process which will naturally occur for serious-minded parents.
To conclude, in as much as a training on how to care for children is important, I would rather learn the art naturally than incure more financial burden by attending one and also save some time required for the training.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Foluxy: 4:59pm On Mar 14
Junio:

Please I need it ..send it to pitanwinifred@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Foluxy: 5:48pm On Mar 14
RETROSHAWTY:
Hi , kindly help with the material on IELTS , Email : pitanwinifred@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Foluxy: 6:00pm On Mar 14
Gr8mind07:
Amee101, please help with IELTS general materials. my mail is pitanwinifred@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by deochris749(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14
[quote author=codeplace post=69342901]I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

@codeplace, kindly help with the videos. My email address is adebayoadeolu749@yahoo.com . Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by creamynuela88: 6:21pm On Mar 14
codeplace:

Kindly send the Liz paid video to me please. Email addy is cutenuela2015@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by juliet002: 6:51pm On Mar 14
@codeplace please I need the Liz paid video

Ifyenuma@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by white99(m): 12:05am On Mar 15
@codeplace kindly send me the Liz paid video

leziid@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by udemski(m): 2:34am On Mar 16
I need the preparation material. here is my email address Udjonah@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Greatarebun: 6:39am On Mar 16
Please kindly help me with the materials. Here is my emal address: greatarebun@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: dubajek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.