₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,939 members, 4,935,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 03:54 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (477667 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adibebenny: 1:54am On Apr 02
yogun:

Pls can you share the video and other IELTS materials you used. (chibuzoradibe@yahoo.com)
Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Smile4mee01: 6:01am On Apr 02
Guys please advice me.

I am considering taking the IELTS IDP Papaer based test vs the IELTS BC computer based test.

Should I stick to the traditional paper based test, but my worry is actually the listening in the computer based. Can one type simultaneously while listening

Kindly advice.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osato45: 9:08am On Apr 02
Etygirl:
Pls Edima I need these study materials too, congratulations on your scores. etorobong@gmail.com
chukset2001@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sagbar(m): 9:34am On Apr 02
Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.
Congrats on your score. Please send the materials to me: engrtaiwo4ife@gmail.com

Thanks!

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sagbar(m): 9:35am On Apr 02
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Please send me the materials: engrtaiwo4ife@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ranboy: 9:45am On Apr 02
Kindly help send to my mail... Please.
Bjfashina@gmail.com.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ranboy: 9:47am On Apr 02
Kindly help send to my mail... Please.
Bjfashina@gmail.com.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by LegitBoyy: 10:07am On Apr 02
Baee:

You can either register online, or physically, at the centre.

Yes, it's possible to write the exam the month of registration, if there are available dates that month.

About centres in Illorin, I think there should be. Not certain IDP/MOD has centres outside Lagos, but I think British Council does. You can check the British Council site for further details.
Good morning sir,

Please I want to write IELTS in order to apply for scholarships abroad and I want to know the best way to prepare for it. I want to register for July 6 IELTS Academics and I will really appreciate any input from you because the reviews online aren't encouraging at all. Do you think I should register with a physical tutorial class or subscribe paid videos by Liz? Is April, May and June enough to prepare?

Thank You.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by vicster: 3:25pm On Apr 02
I would say it’s all up to you and what you think you’ll be comfortable with. But I would also make a point that IDP IELTS is cheaper than British Council. Send me a message if you have more questions smiley

Smile4mee01:
Guys please advice me.

I am considering taking the IELTS IDP Papaer based test vs the IELTS BC computer based test.

Should I stick to the traditional paper based test, but my worry is actually the listening in the computer based. Can one type simultaneously while listening

Kindly advice.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Peaches07: 4:03pm On Apr 02
Thank you]
There is center roemichs [thank you]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by mumnadine: 7:30pm On Apr 02
[quote author=sagbar post=77192846][/quote]pls can u send me the materials golohasiya@yahoo.com.thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ola9292(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.
Please,I need the video too okaz692@gmail.com thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Iwaloyeifedayo: 10:18pm On Apr 02
Please I am new here and I wish to know about iets. Someone told me to come here to get vitals informations. I’m done with my nysc too
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Iwaloyeifedayo: 10:21pm On Apr 02
Please i need the materials too pineerq@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by justinaa2012: 11:41pm On Apr 02
Etygirl:
Pls Edima I need these study materials too, congratulations on your scores. etorobong@gmail.com

please i need it oo.abeg send to maturewizzy@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by alyxaz: 1:13am On Apr 03
@codeplace,plz send me the Liz video n materials to my mail.....azekpete@gmail.com....thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by eddyrymz(m): 7:04am On Apr 03
codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.
please I need the video
prolificeddy@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Juniorangel(m): 7:26am On Apr 03
nnamdi_nwokedi@yahoo.com pls send to me too
codeplace:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Baee(f): 10:35am On Apr 03
LegitBoyy:

Good morning sir,

Please I want to write IELTS in order to apply for scholarships abroad and I want to know the best way to prepare for it. I want to register for July 6 IELTS Academics and I will really appreciate any input from you because the reviews online aren't encouraging at all. Do you think I should register with a physical tutorial class or subscribe paid videos by Liz? Is April, May and June enough to prepare?

Thank You.

I really can't answer that, because it depends on your own personal capacity, and what works for you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Iwaloyeifedayo: 1:19pm On Apr 03
@codedplace please I need enlightenment about ielts please someone help pineerq@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Beula001: 4:09pm On Apr 03
Hello codeplace,plz I need the IELTS Liz paid video,below is my Gmail
beula6030@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by igwemesh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03
esth5er:
Please send to
estimamacu@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

m.orolugbagbe@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Katherine98: 10:43pm On Apr 03
katherineibukun@gmail.com.
Thank you!

[quote author=sagbar post=77192846][/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Katherine98: 10:48pm On Apr 03
Please I need materials... Please foward the ones you have to me. I’ll really appreciate it

Katherineibukun@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Katherine98: 10:51pm On Apr 03
esth5er:
Please send to katherineibukun@gmail.com

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tataiwo09(m): 12:00am On Apr 04
Juxtbaz@gmail.com

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Diatec: 2:03am On Apr 04
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
Good day. Am also in need of tutorial materials. diatecconcept@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by sisisioge: 5:56am On Apr 04
Smile4mee01:
Guys please advice me.

Kindly advice.

Please take the paper
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Iwaloyeifedayo: 7:52am On Apr 04

Please send Liz paid videos to me. Thank you.
oduesod@gmail.com
@codeplace please send Liz materials to my email pineerq@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Iwaloyeifedayo: 7:54am On Apr 04
@codeplace please send materials to my email pineerq@gmail.con
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by raymondele86: 11:15am On Apr 04
Codeplace pls send Liz video to my mail deleadebukola@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chika0072(m): 11:58am On Apr 04
codeplace:

please send to me
mr.chikeze@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (330) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 390
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.