₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,706 members, 4,935,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 01:43 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (477538 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sparks04: 5:05pm On May 10
fasttrack:

Congrats, did you write yours at MOD or British council

British Council
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sparks04: 5:11pm On May 10
confistified:
Congratulations Sir... Please can u send the Cambridge materials u used to my email @ confistified@gmail.com . Thanks in advance

http://practicepteonline.com/cambridge-ielts-1-13-tests/
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sparks04: 5:12pm On May 10
ehix89:
Hello and good day to you. i am in dare need of the cambridge IELTS material you used. Could you please mail it to me
on ehik4all@gmail.com. God bless you

http://practicepteonline.com/cambridge-ielts-1-13-tests/
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ehix89(m): 8:40pm On May 10
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by farnet: 1:21pm On May 11
blessbunmi:
All the best in your exams. I plan to use the same venue soon.pls I will need your evaluation concerning the Akure venue after your exams, particularly on the listening part. Please I need materials to prepare too. Help a soul. Blessingojo@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless

The centre is OK...well organised..used headphone...no issues at all...my result: listening 8, reading: 9, writing 6.5 ( plans to remark) , speaking 7...overall 7.5...my first attempt.....I practiced with Cambridge 13 only ( you can go thru more) n then d tests on ieltsonlinetests.com for listening n reading....ieltsbuddy.com was quite helpful too for all the components...tonyielts YouTube video for speaking....went thru lizpaid videos too for writing... Prepared for a total of 5 weeks amidst work n family obligations
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by blessbunmi(f): 4:25pm On May 11
Thanks so much for the feedback. All the best.
farnet:

The centre is OK...well organised..used headphone...no issues at all...my result: listening 8, reading: 9, writing 6.5 ( plans to remark) , speaking 7...overall 7.5...my first attempt.....I practiced with Cambridge 13 only ( you can go thru more) n then d tests on ieltsonlinetests.com for listening n reading....ieltsbuddy.com was quite helpful too for all the components...tonyielts YouTube video for speaking....went thru lizpaid videos too for writing... Prepared for a total of 5 weeks amidst work n family obligations
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48pm On May 11
Hi guys am about to register for ieltls study enter In cement Lagos this month alabeokuta road. Pls is this center really perfect and ok Lecture 30k Saturday and Sunday part-time for 4 weeks exam 80k study Park 10k ..
Pls cam some one help me out with thr video to study. All my brothers are all residents and married In'm Canada pls is it an edge for me?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Odedenshi1(m): 11:34pm On May 11
adewumiopeyemi:
Hi guys am about to register for ieltls study enter In cement Lagos this month alabeokuta road. Pls is this center really perfect and ok Lecture 30k Saturday and Sunday part-time for 4 weeks exam 80k study Park 10k ..
Pls cam some one help me out with thr video to study. All my brothers are all residents and married In'm Canada pls is it an edge for me?

Why pay 10K for study pack when you can get study materials free online? Why register with 80K, when it is 68K to take the test with MOD IDP and 75K with British Council? Why pay 30K for lectures when you can devote time to self study and ace the test? Look before you leap, Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dj04: 6:22am On May 12
Pls help send so fantasticid04@yahoo.com. God bless.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dj04: 6:23am On May 12
confistified:
please send to my email confistified@gmail.com
pls help send to fantasticid04@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dj04: 6:42am On May 12
@codeplace pls help with Liz videos God bless.
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dj04: 6:46am On May 12
@ farnet or anyone with Liz paid video should please send asap to fantasticid04@yahoo.com. God bless
farnet:

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by magd: 3:41pm On May 12
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by magd: 3:43pm On May 12
All you need to do is register for the exam 68k with MOD then download Cambridge materials for ielts. watch YouTube videos, join whatsapp ielts group tutorials. Save that money for data.If you have a sibling in Canada that's 15points for you. Good luck
adewumiopeyemi:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by captainhoo: 4:13pm On May 12
adewumiopeyemi:

Save your money for better things. Join the telegram Ielts group( check codeplace 's profile for the link), download loads of materials for free from the group. You can sign up for paid essay checking services from good tutors online for the writing module. Don't pay such amount for some so called tutorial with no credibility.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:25pm On May 12
Thank you all for the advice guys yes I have all the study material from YouTube and I collected some from my brothers in Canada but my brother study insist I should register vfrom the tutor since they went through them before he travel. Note... All my brother and there familyare resident in canada...he insisted I should register through the tutor after I try convince him.....he told me that thetutor are reilable since they both did there own there before he Travel.. that I should register through them ..... pls guys I need more advice from you guys..
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Mumtwins2: 8:30am On May 13
Hello all. Please who has the cambridge ielts 1-13 or a link I can download ... my main issue is writing ... I get 9 and 8 in other modules but just 6 in writing .. any help will be very appreciated
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Mumtwins2: 8:32am On May 13
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those that mentioned or quote me.

Hello please can I get the liz paid videos ?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by babsmii(m): 9:51am On May 13
codeplace:

Kindly send me the videos please.. olamidebabs02@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by captainhoo: 10:23am On May 13
adewumiopeyemi:
Thank you all for the advice guys yes I have all the study material from YouTube and I collected some from my brothers in Canada but my brother study insist I should register vfrom the tutor since they went through them before he travel. Note... All my brother and there familyare resident in canada...he insisted I should register through the tutor after I try convince him.....he told me that thetutor are reilable since they both did there own there before he Travel.. that I should register through them ..... pls guys I need more advice from you guys..
That the best advice you can get. It depends on you to make the final choice
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by farnet: 9:38am On May 14
For EoR ( remarking), I read in the BC website that the bank draft and test report should be submitted at the test center, but from this letter that came wt the test report, the info says Lagos office....can somebody pls help clarify.......I sat for d test at akure n won't find it easy at all having to travel to Lagos for remarking...
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ambo1: 11:52am On May 14
Courier it to Lagos.... U don't have to travel.
[qquote author=farnet post=78375882]For EoR ( remarking), I read in the BC website that the bank draft and test report should be submitted at the test center, but from this letter that came wt the test report, the info says Lagos office....can somebody pls help clarify.......I sat for d test at akure n won't find it easy at all having to travel to Lagos for remarking...[/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by farnet: 1:52pm On May 14
Ohkkk...my mind didnt go there.... I will do just that
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by horlami2: 3:41pm On May 14
Pls i want materials...email is Jebutuolamide@yahoo.com
Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ednut1(m): 4:33am On May 15
farnet:
For EoR ( remarking), I read in the BC website that the bank draft and test report should be submitted at the test center, but from this letter that came wt the test report, the info says Lagos office....can somebody pls help clarify.......I sat for d test at akure n won't find it easy at all having to travel to Lagos for remarking...
post it
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ednut1(m): 4:34am On May 15
adewumiopeyemi:
u need them biko this your english no be am. So go grin

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by austino2018: 8:49am On May 15
Pls send to my email: austineojugbana@gmail.com

Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Toriella: 9:42am On May 15
Please i need your help l have done the exam twice now and my score is still at overall score band 6.5 and i need a minimum of 7 in all modules kindly help me with materials.vgadimoh@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by magd: 9:44am On May 15
Lol
ednut1:
u need them biko this your english no be am. So go grin
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by austino2018: 9:47am On May 15
Pls send the materials to my mail. austineojugbana@gmail.com

codeplace:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sharon8: 11:19am On May 15
Good day everyone, please I'm trying to make payment for ielts via my Zenith bank app but there is no reference section there. What should I do?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Patrick2go: 11:48am On May 15
"Liz says this; Jay says that; Chris says this; Ray says that. The exuding thoughts shared by IELTS test takers are endless. As much as those thoughts are valid, a lot of students, however, FAIL to recognize the basics, the fundamentals of the IELTS writing test, which is GRAMMER.

Hence, why many are stuck on a band 6 or 6.5 after several attempts.

Grammar accounts for 25% of the total writing mark in the IELTS writing test. Even so, contributes to a large extent the 25% score for ‘coherence and cohesion’ grading criteria in the test.

The REAL TRUTH is that most IELTS students are trying to run before they can even walk. Most students do not understand the fundamentals of IELTS Writing -Grammer, and the fundamentals are the key to getting the high score you need.

Improving this is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL if you want to get a high score!

What does GRAMMER rules say? The most important question to be asked FIRST by any prospective IELTS Test taker.

The PENALTY for not answering this question before the writing test is FAR Greater than what any tutor said.

IELTS WRITING IS ACTUALLY SIMPLE!" @ieltsdelight

Grammer na the koko oooo...it's a life saver...TRUST me I can Testify to this this and I can help for FREE....��� oya p.c na FREE 2...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (330) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: Deprofessional(m), evanpass70(m), cosd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.