₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,778 members, 4,935,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 02:12 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (477561 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / How To Achieve Ielts(general Training) Band 9 For Immigration, Connect Here. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Vizzim: 12:05pm On May 15
chemchris:
Pls I need the video, chemchris2008@gmail.com.

]I have sent Liz paid videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.

Please I need the video
Vicosthomas@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yungmin: 12:19pm On May 15
Sparks04:
Aaaaaaayeee!!! God has answered my IELTs prayer... grin grin

Paid for IETLs to write 23rd March, I had to move it to 27th April because of busy schedule.

I Had only two weeks to prepare. I identified my weak area being Listening.

General Training

First and only attempt ever!!! I really thank God... grin

Listening: 8.0
Speaking: 8.0
Reading: 7.5
Writing: 7.0

LISTENING: practiced only Cambridge 9-13 Ebooks until I was comfortable.

WRITING: Watched all Jay's E2 videos on different types of essays and letters. I wrote only one letter during my practice. I never had time to practice the Essay.

READING: watched Liz videos on TRUE/FALSE/NOT GIVEN. Practiced only two full reading from Cambridge 13 book.

SPEAKING: No practice, I was confident on this one. I just watched Jay's video as per what to expect.

I wish everyone preparing to write soon God's favour.

Good luck and best wishes guys!

Hello, did you write with MOD? I wrote on 27th April as well but yet to see result
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by fabulousfortune(m): 12:20pm On May 15
Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
fabulous4tune@gmail.com
Many thanks!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yungmin: 12:22pm On May 15
Please, has anyone experienced delay in the release of results by MOD test centre? I learnt of this after taking my test
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by usenjay: 2:35pm On May 15
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

plz I need materials
mailforwilliams2@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by barrygold909: 4:45pm On May 15
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile

Kindly send me the videos and materials
kcbarry90@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by barrygold909: 4:48pm On May 15
Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com

Kindly sent to kcbarry90@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by barrygold909: 4:55pm On May 15
Amee101:
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you

plz i need the materials
thanks
kcbarry90@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Aby774u: 5:31pm On May 15
Amee101:
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
pls I need materials on IELTS general aby774u@yahoo.com thanks in advance
barrygold909:

plz i need the materials
thanks
kcbarry90@yahoo.com[[quote author=barrygold909 post=78416917]

plz i need the materials
thanks
kcbarry90@yahoo.com
barrygold909:

plz i need the materials
thanks
kcbarry90@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chickbuff102: 5:32pm On May 15
Good day @codeplace
Please I need these materials too. Thank you.

My email is chickbuff@gmail.com

codeplace:
I have sent Liz paid
videos to those who mentioned me. you can only get them if you mentioned me with correct email. If your email is not correct, you will not get it. For more info pls reply the email.

More on Liz paid videos; these videos will give insight (on) how to write better essay. I highly recommend you watch them. There are three different types of essay writing and they have different approach.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sparks04: 10:49pm On May 15
yungmin:

Hello, did you write with MOD? I wrote on 27th April as well but yet to see result

BC
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Juniorangel(m): 10:54pm On May 15
codeplace:
pls kindly send to nnamdi_nwokedi@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ZaraOli: 11:38pm On May 15
I also wrote my IELTS on 27th April with MOD.
Overall 8
L- 8
S- 8
W-8
R-8
I used Liz website and paid videos for my preparation. And also practised using sites like ieltsonline.com, mini-ielts.com, ieltsadvantage.com and Cambridge questions.
I watched Jays youtube video amongst others and preferred sticking with Liz approach as it was simple and detailed. Other tutors had a different approach that I found confusing atimes.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Doctoropera(m): 6:08am On May 16
Amee101:
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com

operaantap12@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Doctoropera(m): 6:10am On May 16
codeplace:

operaantap12@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by magd: 6:17am On May 16
Congrats
ZaraOli:
Overall 8
L- 8
S- 8
W-8
R-8
I used Liz website and paid videos for my preparation. And also practised using sites like ieltsonline.com, mini-ielts.com, ieltsadvantage.com and Cambridge questions.
I watched Jays youtube video amongst others and preferred sticking with Liz approach as it was simple and detailed. Other tutors had a different approach that I found confusing atimes.
Good luck

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Lindasassy(f): 10:43am On May 16
Good day @codeplace
Please I need Liz paid videos/ materials too. Thank you.

My email is chinonsoanumudu@yahoo.com

[/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hoyetolar: 11:08am On May 16
Doctoropera:

operaantap12@gmail.com
Please Oyetola4reel@gmal.com I need all d materials including videos
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hoyetolar: 11:12am On May 16
fabulousfortune:
fabulous4tune@gmail.com
Many thanks!
Pls kindly send the videos and the materials to my email oyetola4reel@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by benatokwu(m): 11:39am On May 16
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sharon8: 11:39am On May 16
Hi, Please can someone reply me? It's urgent, I'm trying to pay for ielts via my Zenith bank Internet banking. But where I'm supposed to put my reference number and name has a limit of 35 character and my name is longer than that. What should I do.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tinsma: 2:48pm On May 16
Amee101:
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com

@codeplace

Please assist with the IELT materials, my email is teefah_78@hotmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sharon8: 3:42pm On May 16
Sharon8:
Hi, Please can someone reply me? It's urgent, I'm trying to pay for ielts via my Zenith bank Internet banking. But where I'm supposed to put my reference number and name has a limit of 35 character and my name is longer than that. What should I do.

Please I need an answer. The deadline for registration is approaching
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Zinny18: 6:43pm On May 16
Please send to me, ezinnedoreen@gmail.com thanks
codeplace:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Zinny18: 6:44pm On May 16
Amee101:
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Massivedick: 7:14pm On May 16
Hello house!
I need an IELTS tutor to help me review my essays and give me a feedback as I am scheduled to write on June 1.call me on zero nine zero,seven nine five eight,one three five zero. Or dm me so we can discuss further.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by claseek(f): 8:18pm On May 16
ZaraOli:
Overall 8
L- 8
S- 8
W-8
R-8
Good luck

congrats! Thank you for this..

First and only attempt right?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by claseek(f): 8:23pm On May 16

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by shaks4s: 9:17pm On May 16
Hi, Please can you send send relevant materials to my email: Shaks4s@yahoo.com
Thanks
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hoyetolar: 9:48pm On May 16
Zinny18:
pls send it to Oyetola4reel@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yungmin: 10:26pm On May 16
ZaraOli:
Overall 8
L- 8
S- 8
W-8
R-8
Good luck

Please, how did you check your result?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Mayboy(m): 10:33pm On May 16
Pls,send to Molasoye@gmail.com.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: osato45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.