₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,114 members, 5,048,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 02:52 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (508527 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by iby2k4us: 11:41am On Jul 05
Aaneetar:
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

@codedplace Please can you send to me also fabaanee@yahoo.com, i'ld be very grateful. Thanks alot

Please send to me .. iby2k4us@yahoo.com.. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chigirl2: 11:55am On Jul 05
Pls kindly send me IELTS materials GT my email is chigirl2foryou@yahoo.com
[quote author=sijutemmy post=77743630][/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chigirl2: 11:56am On Jul 05
Pls kindly help me with the IELTS materials
chigirl2foryou@yahoo.com

Aaneetar:
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

@codedplace Please can you send to me also fabaanee@yahoo.com, i'ld be very grateful. Thanks alot
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by whiteassnow: 12:54pm On Jul 05
codeplace:

Hello bro, please send the videos to me at nairalandsure@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johzn2020: 1:30pm On Jul 05
I'm also interested in the Liz paid materials for IELTS. So send to me please.

Mail: dayo.dipe5@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chyog: 1:52pm On Jul 05
@Codeplace pls share Liz paid videos with me also: richygirl430@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olisachris: 2:54pm On Jul 05
@Codeplace pls share Liz paid videos with me also: olisa_chris@yahoo.com

Thank you very much
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by heykaino: 4:28pm On Jul 05
chigirl2:
Pls kindly send me IELTS materials GT my email is chigirl2foryou@yahoo.com

Pls kindly send me the IELTS materials.GT
My email is akinola_ab@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chyog: 4:47pm On Jul 05
@ Dizzy007. please i need your GT reading materials. richygirl430@yahoo.com

Thank you

Dizzy007:
Just saw my result now. LRWS 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5. Happy to share materials I used.
First and foremost, please bring out time to research and practice, so buy ENOUGH DATA
Everyone on this thread have been so helpful. If you can please read the pages from beginning to end.

This link I got here contains a barrons book prep book and audio. Quite useful.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B05iKVGb4P60cy1ibFVMMF8tRFk

SPEAKING
I watched Jay E2 langugae video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXvQ-_3IZts
This would teach you how to elaborate your answers, most especially in part 2.
Just remain calm, speak clearly, look them straight in the eye and be confident, you'll be fine.
Please NEVER answer "I don't Know". When using examples use "firstly, secondly, for instance, etc.
Google "emma ielts speaking tips". Was helpful too.

LISTENING
Continous practice and practice. I used www.ieltsonlinetests.com
If you can, do all the listening there. Was so difficult in the beginning till I got a grip of it.
Hardly ever scored 8 there but I kept practicing.

READING
I looked at the questions first then went back to the passage to look for the answers.
My strategy was to finish section 1 first, then went to section 3, then back to section 2.
Continous practice and practice would make you perfect this. lots of materials online to practice.
I have enough GT reading which I would happily send. Drop your email

WRITING
Had no strategy at all till I found Jay E2 language youtube channel.
This guy is the best teacher, watched all his videos, most especially types of questions for section 2(Agree/Disagree, Opinion, Discuss both views, etc)
He explains and gives you time to practice. Videos are quite long but worth it.
Check out his youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmkCsWMWY60&list=PLdawRnR9ilZDZX22EGs9Ru5mOgQDzRVlt
Finally I used a dark 2B pencil to write. People that use pen, I dont know how they do it.
If I used pen, I for dey cancel cancel. I know myself, I always make mistakes.
Also when I remember a new word I just use eraser and rewrite

Finally Pray to God, with all my nervousness, If I can ace this, anybody can.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ajibimi(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05
iby2k4us:

pls send to me toloumama@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by obitobe: 8:51pm On Jul 05
Hello house please for someone planning to immigrate to canada which IELTS should i take?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by walmadamori: 12:28pm On Jul 06
Ajibimi:
pls send to me toloumama@yahoo.com
. Pls send to me also... wmadamori@gmail.com.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by SmartHomes(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06
Happy weekend to you all
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Feyishayommy: 10:52am On Jul 07
iby2k4us:

Please send to me adeneyofey@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Feyishayommy: 10:57am On Jul 07
chyog:
@ Dizzy007. please i need your GT reading materials. richygirl430@yahoo.com

Thank you

@dizzy007 please forward the materials Academic test to adeneyofey@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by FRS(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07
Kindly send the General Training materials to funmilayo.sile@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by tswise: 1:40pm On Jul 07
Please, I need the materials. tayoabayomio@gmail.com is my mail. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lamdec(f): 2:32pm On Jul 07
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile

Please I need Liz paid videos. Thank you.
Holluyemikar@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dinma27: 1:46am On Jul 08
obitobe:
Hello house please for someone planning to immigrate to canada which IELTS should i take?

General
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Jossyroyal1: 5:08am On Jul 08

Writing has some skills to ace it. If u have not retaken, lemme have ur e-mail addy...I give u the bomb.

Hi there!

This caught my interest and am interested, can you kindly send to my email @ jossyroyal@gmail.com?
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Moneywirer(m): 11:07am On Jul 08
diddy11:
@Amee101:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Just saw this thread, kindly send me the material on IELTS training to dayoajayi11@gmail.com . Grateful for your anticipated cooperation.

please send to fredscaempire@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Moneywirer(m): 11:09am On Jul 08
codeplace:

please I need the video too.
fredscaempire@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by muta18: 12:09pm On Jul 08
If you're in need of an ielts Tutor, contact me on 08089821513.I would guide you on how to answer the examination questions. Instead of cramming the structure of Liz videos and ending up wit 6.5.
P.s I'm in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by igit270: 12:21pm On Jul 08
@codeplace,@Amee101 please i need ielt material my email is tossyigit@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by paul1995: 2:04pm On Jul 08
Codeplace please send to me peterchigozie029@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kaysalas: 2:08pm On Jul 08
hi all, please how much for the new e-passport in Nigeria now. Kindly reply asap. i just wanna be sure, i am acting based on latest information. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kaysalas: 2:13pm On Jul 08
FaskRolce:
I wrote ielts general test yesterday and I hope to come and give testimony here when result comes out. Meanwhile, I will advise that practice practice practice. It can't be overemphasized.
Identify your weak points and focus on those.
For listening, I will advise you use ieltsonlinetests.com. The tests are played to be much faster hence it builds your attentiveness so the real test will come in much easier.
For reading, hmmmm Yes/no/not given has always been a cross to me. Practice well. I was glad matching headings didn't come out but learn that well too as it's also a thorn in the flesh.
For writing, understand the type of essay/letter and structure required. I will advise you safe a lot of time while writing so you can have little time to read through and change some repeated words to there synonyms.

Tor,na to wait for result. All the best to us all. It will end in praise in Jesus name
Happy Sunday!
please i need urgent advice on int. passport renewal. nigerian e-passport, cost and duration before collection. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by HomeClassNG: 2:57pm On Jul 08
Job Opening: IELTS Tutor at HomeClass Nigeria
HomeClass Nigeria is an educational solutions company that offers teaching and learning experiences to educators, students and parents across Africa, through innovative software and technology. We provide the most effective, affordable and innovative solutions to revolutionize education in Africa, helping to strengthen the next generation of leaders. Our mission is to transform education using technology.
We are currently seeking tutors for our Lagos branch in the four modules of the IELTS test.
Primary Duties:
• Creating teaching material that reaches the HomeClass standard.
• Teaching an assigned module(s) of the IELTS test; general and academic.
• Interacting with the students and engaging them on assigned social media platforms.
• Periodically reviewing the students through in-class practice questions, take home assignments and practice questions. Providing timely assessments, corrections, and instructions.
• Attending and participating in the mock exams.

Requirements:
• Excellent English Speaker
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent.
• Teaching experience of at least 1 year
• IELTS test taken within the last 3 years and a minimum general band score 7.5
• Familiarity with all modules of the IELTS

Preference:
• IELTS examiner or Cambridge examiner status
• Can teach ESOL curriculum
• A general band score of 8.0 and no less than 7.0 in any module

Accepted applicants will be required to:
• Dress appropriately formal for classes
• Maintain a professional and polite demeanor when interacting with HomeClass Nigeria staff and its clients
• To adhere to a schedule and timetable they will be informed of beforehand
• To adhere to all rules and instruction relayed
• To engage with clients on assigned social media
Interested applicants should send their CVs and their IELTS test result to homeclassnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olatunjin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08
Moneywirer:

please I need the video too.
fredscaempire@gmail.com

Please I also need the video..

Olatunjeecake@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (356) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Lets Talk About Estonia / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: smsalert1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.