₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,106 members, 5,047,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 02:40 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (508525 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by olatunjin(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08

They are online oh. If u really need it, drop ur e-mail addy.
Please I need the materials too.
Olatunjeecake@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Delerichard(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08
[quote author=MichaelsMadison post=79365412][/quote] oladeleakinlolu@yahoo.com pls I need it . thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Delerichard(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08
oladeleakinlolu@yahoo.com (
quote author=olufemikayode post=79136026]please send the the materials. olufemikayode2020@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

[color=#770077][/color]
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you

Please send me materials.. Need Help badly. omobola.or@gmail.com[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ayomikunkco: 6:55pm On Jul 08
Please am interested in the book and video. ayomikunkco@gmail.com.
Meanwhile I have an essay topic which says "Eating of local food from local farmers is good for the economy and the environment. Advantages outweighs the disadvantages. Use personal experience" .if am faced with this type of question,how is it good to start the introductory paragraph.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dynamicdiva(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08
Hi Codeplace! Kindly send to this email - kweendarice@gmail.com Thank you very much!
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Priscusau: 10:22pm On Jul 08
Delerichard pl
post=80063896]oladeleakinlolu@yahoo.com (
quote author=olufemikayode
:
please send the the materials. olufemikayode2020@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

[color=#770077][/color]
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.
ugbajahprisca@gmail.com
Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you

Please send me materials.. Need Help badly. omobola.or@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Olusegun4Christ: 12:31am On Jul 09
Pls kindly send me the IELTS materials.GT
My email is babsmiketech@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Olusegun4Christ: 12:32am On Jul 09
Pls kindly send me the IELTS materials (General)
My email is babsmiketech@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nitadimson: 9:31am On Jul 09
Pls I need a tutor that resides in lagos. Pls call 09090028529 for urgent employment.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yolkman20: 11:25am On Jul 09
Delerichard:
oladeleakinlolu@yahoo.com (
quote author=olufemikayode post=79136026]please send the the materials. olufemikayode2020@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

[color=#770077][/color]
Livy2018:

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you

Please send me materials.. Need Help badly. omobola.or@gmail.com

I am also interested. Kindly forward it to yolkman20at gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by hardeythunji: 11:50am On Jul 09
Kindly help forward the liz material to adeniran.israel40@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by samson246: 12:03pm On Jul 09
[quote author=hijeo post=74536507][/quote]

Pls i am also interested kindly send to toluvti@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Meedo277: 12:44pm On Jul 09
Hello everyone.
Please I need someone to respond to this question.
I just received my IELTS for UKVI result and I wish to apply for EOR. Can I send the EOR form, result and bank draft to the British council office via courier or I have to take it there in person.
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Esejojo: 2:27pm On Jul 09
@Codeplace:

please send the videos to me at jojonkeki@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Rence22(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09
Ayomikunkco:
Please am interested in the book and video. ayomikunkco@gmail.com.
Meanwhile I have an essay topic which says "Eating of local food from local farmers is good for the economy and the environment. Advantages outweighs the disadvantages. Use personal experience" .if am faced with this type of question,how is it good to start the introductory paragraph.

For me I think this is quite easy. It's just about comparing fresh food and canned/junk foods.
Am sorry I can help explain because writing isn't a challenge for me but I have a lot of pending assignments so I wont be able to elaborate.
Paragraph one. Try not to repeat local farm food and farmers. Think of comparing fresh food and junk or farm foods. So this paragraph introduces what you are going to be comparing in the subsequent paragraphs. You could further state here that both have it's own advantages based on the angle being looked from. Subsistence farming is quite difficult to preserve but very nutritious.
Paragraph 2. Explain the advantages of fresh food to health and how it is easy to manage and cultivate. Though based on seasonal activities some are expensive.
Paragraph 3. Explain the disadvantages of subsistence agriculture to economy basically due to preservation of its freshness and hence the need of preservatives and how it is quite easy to prepare and sometimes very cheap and quite good for low income earners.
Paragraph 4. In conclusion, take a position that both have its independent advantages based on the angle from which you are analysing it. Based on health deficiencies, it's good to go for fresh and healthy meals and from the angle of accessibility and income, canned and junk food may be considered because it is essentially the boost to economy. However efforts should be made by an individual to eat more of fresh food.
My own challenges are the listening and reading contrary to popular challenges.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:27pm On Jul 09
Rence22:

For me I think this is quite easy. It's just about comparing fresh food and canned/junk foods.
Am sorry I can help explain because writing isn't a challenge for me but I have a lot of pending assignments so I wont be able to elaborate.
Paragraph one. Try not to repeat local farm food and farmers. Think of comparing fresh food and junk or farm foods. So this paragraph introduces what you are going to be comparing in the subsequent paragraphs. You could further state here that both have it's own advantages based on the angle being looked from. Subsistence farming is quite difficult to preserve but very nutritious.
Paragraph 2. Explain the advantages of fresh food to health and how it is easy to manage and cultivate. Though based on seasonal activities some are expensive.
Paragraph 3. Explain the disadvantages of subsistence agriculture to economy basically due to preservation of its freshness and hence the need of preservatives and how it is quite easy to prepare and sometimes very cheap and quite good for low income earners.
Paragraph 4. In conclusion, take a position that both have its independent advantages based on the angle from which you are analysing it. Based on health deficiencies, it's good to go for fresh and healthy meals and from the angle of accessibility and income, canned and junk food may be considered because it is essentially the boost to economy. However efforts should be made by an individual to eat more of fresh food.
My own challenges are the listening and reading contrary to popular challenges.

We are on the same table...
Lwrs - 7.5, 7.5, 6.5, 7.5
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Rence22(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09
Ccube3:
Pls am interested too. Thanks
I am greatly interested. Please share with me as well.
Thanks very much.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Baratheon: 8:24am On Jul 10
I requested for a remark for only my speaking test with British Council and my request for EoR was sent to their team on the 14th of June. Today makes it 28days and I've not gotten any feedback from them. Those that have remarked just a section, does it take more than 28days on an average or I should be expecting it today?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kendrix69(m): 11:02am On Jul 10
Dizzy007:
Just saw my result now. LRWS 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5. Happy to share materials I used.
First and foremost, please bring out time to research and practice, so buy ENOUGH DATA
Everyone on this thread have been so helpful. If you can please read the pages from beginning to end.

This link I got here contains a barrons book prep book and audio. Quite useful.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B05iKVGb4P60cy1ibFVMMF8tRFk

SPEAKING
I watched Jay E2 langugae video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXvQ-_3IZts
This would teach you how to elaborate your answers, most especially in part 2.
Just remain calm, speak clearly, look them straight in the eye and be confident, you'll be fine.
Please NEVER answer "I don't Know". When using examples use "firstly, secondly, for instance, etc.
Google "emma ielts speaking tips". Was helpful too.

LISTENING
Continous practice and practice. I used www.ieltsonlinetests.com
If you can, do all the listening there. Was so difficult in the beginning till I got a grip of it.
Hardly ever scored 8 there but I kept practicing.

READING
I looked at the questions first then went back to the passage to look for the answers.
My strategy was to finish section 1 first, then went to section 3, then back to section 2.
Continous practice and practice would make you perfect this. lots of materials online to practice.
I have enough GT reading which I would happily send. Drop your email

Please in need the GT reading too
Kehindemalagu@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by MRSHYCAT(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10
Hello Good morning house.. Please I need the ielts prep dump. My email address is kellumc2@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Mutiu95: 1:07pm On Jul 10
MRSHYCAT:
Hello Good morning house.. Please I need the ielts prep dump. My email address is kellumc2@gmail.com. Thanks

THIS IS THE CAMBRIDGE IELTS MATERIALS. I NO NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS. JUST PRAY FOR ME ANS THE PERSON THAT GAVE ME THIS GOOGLE DRIVE LINK.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1SVlZD-iEq4GYzME3sJ3wqigt6gfDDZ03

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nwangec: 1:58pm On Jul 10
Please i need Material nwangec@yahoo.com

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you

Please send me materials.. Need Help badly. omobola.or@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nwangec: 2:01pm On Jul 10
Please i need material nwangec@yahoo.com
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kendrix69(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10
Mutiu95:

THIS IS THE CAMBRIDGE IELTS MATERIALS. I NO NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS. JUST PRAY FOR ME ANS THE PERSON THAT GAVE ME THIS GOOGLE DRIVE LINK.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1SVlZD-iEq4GYzME3sJ3wqigt6gfDDZ03
God bless you bro
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Kendrix69(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10
nwangec:
Please i need material nwangec@yahoo.com
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Hi, please send me the Liz videos too, thanks
Kehindemalagu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by vtsouthpaw(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10
Pls someone should help me with liz ielts video...send it to vt7southpaw@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Gloriouscrown: 12:59am On Jul 11
Hi!, please can you send the videos to me also, my email is ayo.olorunshola@gmail.com. tnx
codeplace:
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dolapodabo: 6:07am On Jul 11
Kendrix69:

God bless you bro

Thank you bro
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dolapodabo: 6:08am On Jul 11
Kendrix69:

Hi, please send me the Liz videos too, thanks
Kehindemalagu@gmail.com

Hello, please send me Liz's writing videos too

dolapodabo@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by dolapodabo: 6:12am On Jul 11
Ccube3:
Pls am interested too. Thanks

Please i am interested in Liz's videos.

My email: dolapodabo@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (356) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Lets Talk About Estonia / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: Hisgraceapparel(f), MichaelsMadison, Teetom04(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.