₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,199 members, 5,110,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 05:28 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (527305 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by kexepet: 3:20pm On Aug 04
Found this on twitter guys!

Cambridge IELTS Practice questions for General and Academic. It contains other IELTS resources also.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Ejd3WZS7EiL-glVbiP2WRF3qCCQOoeNb

Practice and ace the exams!!!!!
Enjoy!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Valindazz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04
I live in Enugu too. Have you written the exam? 08060136008 please message me, i will call you
OreoPaschal:

Can I mail you, bro. I am planning to write IELTS too. And I currently reside in Enugu although I am yet to register.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Johanneiyoha(f): 3:34am On Aug 05
Please I would appreciate the materials
my email address is
johanneiyoha@gmail.com.
If you can add me to any whatapp group, that will help me for the ielts exam.
My phone digit 08065930443
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by paragon40(m): 7:34am On Aug 05
kexepet:
Found this on twitter guys!

Cambridge IELTS Practice questions for General and Academic. It contains other IELTS resources also.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Ejd3WZS7EiL-glVbiP2WRF3qCCQOoeNb

Practice and ace the exams!!!!!
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by v3: 1:38pm On Aug 05
Hi Codeplace,

Please send the material (thecerealkillah@gmail.com).

Thanks!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by successbayo: 5:12pm On Aug 05
Can writing result change after EOR?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bestyy: 8:43pm On Aug 05
I have a lot of IELTS material, Cambridge IELTS 1 to 11 and Reading, writing, listening for Collins also Barron too.

I will appreciate if someone will add me to IELTS whatsapp group so we can share ideas with each other.

please I need the material too, blessedme4389@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bestyy: 9:22pm On Aug 05
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

please kindly send me Liz video, here is my email- blessedme4389@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ogerich22: 9:48pm On Aug 05
bestyy:

thanks
please I am interested.
peaceville22@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by 4realisreal: 11:30pm On Aug 05
Codeplace
Thanks for making the materials available for people. Please also send to me paulisblessed2015@gmail.com
Thank you.
Olufemi786:
Pls I need both Material. Thanks
Hemfem17@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ricaabrams: 9:53am On Aug 06
Good morning all
Please can someone share the link to the IELTS WhatsApp group. I really need help as I have attempted the test twice and I still keep getting below 7 in my writing even after studying with ieltsliz
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Tolextra: 11:26am On Aug 06
Hi, codeplace

Please, can you send Liz's IELTS paid video to me at tolulopejesupemi@yahoo.com?

Thank you.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Emeldyn(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that

Please kindly share with me via vekuhvey@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by queenerita(f): 6:06pm On Aug 06
Hi All,

Please is there a WhatsApp group for IELTS preparation someone should kindly share the link, I need it thanks.

I'm preparing to take the Exam IELTS General in a few weeks, so if there's anyone here that needs a study partner email me @ queenenrita@yahoo.com.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by queenerita(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06
ricaabrams:
Good morning all
Please can someone share the link to the IELTS WhatsApp group. I really need help as I have attempted the test twice and I still keep getting below 7 in my writing even after studying with ieltsliz

I also need the link to the whatsapp group
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by blackonomics(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06
Good day codeplace! Thanks for your assistance, can you please send liz IELTS paid videos to me at rantiadediran@gmail.com

Thanks so much.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bolubej: 10:31am On Aug 07
Good morning codeplace kindly send Liz paid videos to me on coker.coker.ui.2012@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lightdream: 10:58am On Aug 07
Good morning codeplace kindly send Liz paid videos to me on lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by DanSunday93: 2:23pm On Aug 07
codeplace:

Good day codeplace! Thanks for your assistance, can you please send liz IELTS paid videos to me at sundaydan1993@gmail.com @gmail.com

Thanks so much.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by aderemi166: 3:30pm On Aug 07
Kindly send the LIz paid videos here and how to get a job in Canada.
Remilagos01@gmail.com
I’m preparing for IELTS please...
Thank you and God Bless.

codeplace:
Those that quote or mention me, I will send ielts materials to you and how to get a job in Canada
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by CheedyJ(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07
Please sir,I would be most grateful if you could send me the IELTS preparatory materials.
My e-mail is chidijwhyte@yahoo.com.. Thanks sir
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by CheedyJ(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07
queenerita:
Hi All,

Please is there a WhatsApp group for IELTS preparation someone should kindly share the link, I need it thanks.

I'm preparing to take the Exam IELTS General in a few weeks, so if there's anyone here that needs a study partner email me @ queenenrita@yahoo.com.
I would really love to be your study partner as I'm preparing to write the test too...pls,are u in Lagos & do u av IELTS preparatory materials? Cos I don't av now but I'm planning on getting..
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by elhadji19: 10:46pm On Aug 07
@ codeplace, please I need the paid video of IELTS and other materials on IELTS. Also how to get job in Canada. hassanomot@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by lightdream: 11:29am On Aug 08
Good morning @codeplace. kindly send Liz paid videos to me on lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sexydynamyt: 1:29pm On Aug 08
Pls help send the paid videos to iyebammy@gmail.com
Thank you so much, God bless
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sexydynamyt: 1:32pm On Aug 08
codeplace:
Those that quote or mention me, I will send ielts materials to you and how to get a job in Canada
pls help send to me too iyebammy@gmail.com thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Basilona(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08
[quote author] pls help send to me too idongesitbasil@gmail.com thank you [/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Basilona(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile

Bros...please send the IELTS liz paid materials and the how to get a job in canada materials to idongesitbasil@gmail.com

Much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chingynt(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08
Kindly send it to me, kwad.asare@gmail.com
bestyy:

thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by decentjannie(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08
Ogerich22:
please I am interested.
peaceville22@gmail.com
Thanks

Pls can I get the liz video too. Thanks.
Fransdecency@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Sirtenburg(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08
Good evening guys, Please I wouldn't mind getting the study materials too via bola_alder@yahoo.com and 08139349151 for WhatsApp group

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (369) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: lightdream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.