₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,201 members, 5,160,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 06:51 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (541729 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Joshfm: 1:58am On Sep 03
Pleases I also need the writing tips
jofemuss@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Amakaota: 7:38am On Sep 03
Hello, please can you send me the IELTS videos at amakaigwe125@gmail.com. thanks.
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chybaz: 8:20am On Sep 03
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those that mentioned or quote me.

The Liz paid video links/directory on ur signature didn't lead anywhere. Pls send to me chybazz@live.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osborn4u: 9:15am On Sep 03
@code place and any other person with useful material for the IELTS general should please send to me osayandeakenuwa@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by LegitDiva: 9:49am On Sep 03
Nigeria will soon be empty or void of rich minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by teesquad007: 11:37am On Sep 03
Please is this the correct link to MOD IDP https://ielts.ng/?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by teesquad007: 2:05pm On Sep 03
Please advice me oo,
My passport will be expiring on the 29th of this month & i want to book for IELTS and schedule 28th for the exam(MOD papaerbase). My problem is that this, i dont know if the speaking will come before 28th. What advice can ways can i go about it?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by teesquad007: 10:06am On Sep 04
Good morning,
Please i need your advise, I asked yesterday but still got no response. I need to urgently need to write my IELTS as my passport will expire on the 29th of this month and i want to schedule 28th for my exam.My question now is, will i be able to do my speaking before the due date if am going for paperbase or i should opt for Cbt hoping that i will do all aspect on the same day.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osadeba1234(m): 11:16am On Sep 04
Snowflake27:
Hi Guys,
Im new here but i really wanted to post this to encourage someone. As i know the hassle involved in getting a good IELTS score.
I wrote the ielts test four times before i finally passed.

My first attempt was in May 2018 was with BC, I got LSRW 8,7.5,8.5,6.5
I put in for a remark but they never increased it

I wrote again with BC in Feb 2019 i got LSRW 8.5,8,6.5,7

I wrote another one with BC in March 2019 i got LSRW 8.5,8.5,8.5,6.5
I put in for a remark, it remained unchanged

I decided to try MOD/IDP in May2019 i got LSRW 8,8.5,9,7.5

I would say sometimes, that its not the practice that is the problem, its how you approach the test on that day. Prior to the test in May 2019, i never settled down before the writing to structure my letter and essay, i always jumped into writing head first. I would advise that if your issue is writing, you can watch Jay's video on how to structure your essays, how to write an introduction, how to write a conclusion, etc

If you need help with the sites i used for prep, please let me know and I wish everyone success in their IELTS tests.

Please kindly help me with the materials especially for writing and listening.

Email: smartosarenogowu@gmail.com.

Sincere gratitude!!!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osadeba1234(m): 11:19am On Sep 04
[quote author=Amee101 post=75377288]Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Please help me with the materials especially for writing and listening.

Email : smartosarenogowu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by osadeba1234(m): 11:21am On Sep 04
chygoz3:
I'd appreate the materials. Thanks
Please kindly help me with the materials codeplace sent to you.
Email: smartosarenogowu@gmail.com
Many thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by chygoz3(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04
osadeba1234:

Please kindly help me with the materials codeplace sent to you.

Email: smartosarenogowu@gmail.com

Many thanks
Unfortunately no materials were sent to me.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Wummmy01: 2:22pm On Sep 04
Pls kindly send the ielt preparation materials to wunmiolatunji1@gmail.com ...... Congrats on your success[quote author=osadeba1234 post=81910010][/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by teesquad007: 2:23pm On Sep 04
please kindly forward to me too on my email topeoduba@gmail.com[quote author=osadeba1234 post=81910010][/quote]
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Wummmy01: 2:24pm On Sep 04
[quote author=osadeba1234 post=81910010][/quote]kindly send the materials to wunmiolatunji1@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Wummmy01: 2:27pm On Sep 04
Pls kindly send the Liz paid videos to wunmiolatunji1@gmail.com I need them too thanks
codeplace:
I have sent liz paid videos to those who mentioned or quote me. Pls dont expose yourself to too much materials, for writing pattern, just follow liz pattern. If you didnt receive liz paid video, maybe your email isn't correct. Those using boxbe.com, sorry I cant do that
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adeyemiseun24(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04
Snowflake27:
Hi Guys,
Im new here but i really wanted to post this to encourage someone. As i know the hassle involved in getting a good IELTS score.

I would say sometimes, that its not the practice that is the problem, its how you approach the test on that day. Prior to the test in May 2019, i never settled down before the writing to structure my letter and essay, i always jumped into writing head first. I would advise that if your issue is writing, you can watch Jay's video on how to structure your essays, how to write an introduction, how to write a conclusion, etc

If you need help with the sites i used for prep, please let me know and I wish everyone success in their IELTS tests.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adeyemiseun24(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04
Pls, i need IELTS materials, kindly send to adeyemiotebolaku@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Reejuvi: 5:44pm On Sep 04
Pancho01:

I have used the 3 day free trial service and it was the bomb! The first time I typed in my essay, I got a 5. After I looked at my mistakes and weaknesses, I typed in another essay and got a 6.5. I checked for corrections and typed the third essay; I got a 7.5. Meanwhile, I identified carefully all the criteria that were used to judge an essay. Later on, I typed a fourth essay and I got instantly an 8.5! The site is the real deal. You can try it first and if possible, buy the full version for $24.99, which is like 9k.

Hello Everyone;
Prior to what we read, we decided to pay for this service and we are open to helping any one that wants to get their Task 2 Essay reviewed by writing9 Free of charge.
You can drop the Task 2 Question & Essay Answer here on the tread if you want to, so everyone here can learn a thing or two or you can send us an email reejuvi@gmail.com.

P/S
This only a community/charity work here on Nairaland as we only specialize in selling high-end graphics/gaming laptops as seen on our threads.
We don't offer any guidance whatsoever concerning IELTS.
Just drop your task 2 questions here, mention us and we are more than happy to help you.
This service is Free of Charge.

Success to everyone writing and God bless you!
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Dhimmy: 6:30pm On Sep 04
Reejuvi:

Hello Everyone;
Prior to what we read, we decided to pay for this service and we are open to helping any one that wants to get their Task 2 Essay reviewed by writing9 Free of charge.
You can drop the Task 2 Question & Essay Answer here on the tread if you want to, so everyone here can learn a thing or two or you can send us an email reejuvi@gmail.com.

P/S
This only a community/charity work here on Nairaland as we only specialize in selling high-end graphics/gaming laptops as seen on our threads.
We don't offer any guidance whatsoever concerning IELTS.
Just drop your task 2 questions here, mention us and we are more than happy to help you.
This service is Free of Charge.

Success to everyone writing and God bless you!

God bless your kind heart sir/ma. I just sent an essay to your email addrss
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Reejuvi: 6:32pm On Sep 04
Dhimmy:

God bless your kind heart sir/ma. I just sent an essay to your email addrss

Thank you. We will forward you the review
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by bayodele73(m): 1:33am On Sep 05
Top of the morning to you guys
Please I need help for ielts materials

God bless you more as you send

My mail: Bayodele73@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ifecrown: 3:42am On Sep 05
Kindly share the preparation materials with me.
laji385@gmail.com

Amee101:
Livy2018:
For all those who need material on IELTS general training, please quote me with your email address. I will try to send to as many people as I can.

Congrats to those who aced the test, I wrote with MOD IDP on 12th May and got LRWS - 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5.

Edimaeffiong7@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ifecrown: 3:43am On Sep 05
kindly share the videos with me too.
laji385@gmail.com
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by cynthiaezebaby: 1:27pm On Sep 05
obaxlove:

obaxlove@yahoo.com
please dear I need the materials too .cynthiaezebaby@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nebien: 9:23pm On Sep 05
Ifecrown:
kindly share the videos with me too.
laji385@gmail.com
please share liz videos with me nebien01@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by teesquad007: 9:55pm On Sep 05
Pls kindly share with me to topeoduba@gmail.com
codeplace:
I havesorry I cant do that
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by teesquad007: 10:00pm On Sep 05
Can you please share the link to the free 3 day trial on my email design links TLDs gmail.com
Pancho01:

I have used the 3 day free trial service and it was the bomb! The first time I typed in my essay, I got a 5. After I$24.99, which is like 9k.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Nwakire29(m): 12:28am On Sep 06
Please have any body applied for remarking at British Council Lagos. Please I need information about how long it takes before they reply individuals about the commencement of the remarking process.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Joshfm: 11:41am On Sep 06
[quote author=CooKeed post=81769749]

Thanks.

For those in need of materials click the link below.
You need quite a bit of data to download the audio files though.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B05iKVGb4P60cy1ibFVMMF8tRFk

Also, you may search for E2 Language on YouTube. Jay and his co-facilitator on the channel have some valuable tips especially for writing and speaking (I personally don't like his '3 things' strategy for speaking task 2 though). Every other thing I endorse.

In addition to what you will learn on E2 language channel, below are some tips:

I advise that you shouldn't be focused only on strategies to 'crack' the exam. You should aim to speak, write, read and listen better in English.

Thanks for sharing this, the material have been downloaded even though it took me several hours and days but at the end I was able to download it .
I have quoted many in this forum for materials non has send it,your own method is straight forward (if you have data you download)
You are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Horlamidei(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06
Snowflake27:
Hi Guys,

Adetu.olamide@yahoo.com
Please help with the sites
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Jonique(f): 6:12am On Sep 07
Hello, my Exam is today meanwhile the speaking test is scheduled for next week Tues so I'm sure the passport will be required for both days. Your best shot will be to visit their office for more clarification to avoid issues as the speaking date might be before or after your test date.

teesquad007:
Please aqdvice me oo,
My passport will be expiring on the 29th of this month & i want to book for IELTS and schedule 28th for the exam(MOD papaerbase). My problem is that this, i dont know if the speaking will come before 28th. What advice can ways can i go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (379) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.