Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,425,767 members, 5,445,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 09:01 PM

Preparing for IELTS?...get in here - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing for IELTS?...get in here (643748 Views)

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Pweedydaughter(f): 6:18pm On Feb 06
Please how can i register in lagos, i stay around ojota... I'm proposing to have the test on march, so i have to register now for me to be more serious with my reading and practicing, please i need pusher as am an introvert also too scared of speaking and essay writing part as i don't know what the likely question i might be lucky to get... Please help me...73k is not easy for me but i have to cause my entire life is in mess i need to take up myself again ....thanks in anticipation Eda kun....
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Perrorson: 11:40pm On Feb 06
I'm new here, currently in Abeokuta and seriously need a practice partner..
I will be writing the exams hopefully by march..
My number: 07066112424
Email: perrorson@gmail.com

Pweedydaughter:
Please how can i register in lagos, i stay around ojota... I'm proposing to have the test on march, so i have to register now for me to be more serious with my reading and practicing, please i need pusher as am an introvert also too scared of speaking and essay writing part as i don't know what the likely question i might be lucky to get... Please help me...73k is not easy for me but i have to cause my entire life is in mess i need to take up myself again ....thanks in anticipation Eda kun....
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by phalexnaps(m): 2:47am On Feb 07
codeplace:
Mention me I will send you Liz paid videos or check my profile
please i need the videos philipadewale1307@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by EnglishWithJosh: 6:22am On Feb 07
EnglishWithJosh:
JOIN THE TELEGRAM WHATSAPP GROUP BY SENDING IELTS TO 081.27.28.78.29 THROUGH TELEGRAM ONLY...

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by oladipupo2234: 8:45am On Feb 07
could you please share the video with me too? my email is olufowobi2234@gmail.com
ayodeleson210:
plz I want Liz paid video,
ayodeleson@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by donifez(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07
codeplace:

Please I need the Liz paid video. This is my mail donifez224@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by donifez(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07
Pweedydaughter:

I will register through @ieltsng on Twitter. I will also be writing in March and need a study partner. Care to connect?
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by SoftWorking(f): 2:08pm On Feb 07
Pweedydaughter:
MOD/IDP office is at Ogudu GRA you can go there in person to register as you are around ojota. Am writing in march too may God keep us all till that day and beyond.(i registered already)
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Metrics4tea: 2:46pm On Feb 07
Please @codeplace help me. I need liz videos or any materials that can assist my life. Please ikechukwu7755@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by donifez(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07
Who is attending this tomorrow? Mainland centre.

It is a free masterclass for IELTS

This is the link to register.

https://ielts(dot)ng/free-masterclass/

Remove the bracket and replace with a (.)

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by confido2017: 1:01pm On Feb 08
Pls l need the video: ememglo@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by nasuite: 6:59pm On Feb 08
How can I get my ielts writing appraised?

By this I mean links I can send my write ups to to appraise my write up and give me the corresponding score based on standards. I already know of ieltsonlinetest but the writing is payment per write up.

Thanks
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by surryade(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09
Pls Guyz I need a study materials for ielts my mail is( moansengineering@yahoo.com)
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Ezychy(f): 8:27pm On Feb 09
Hey. Please could you also send to my email? Ezychym@icloud.com

Writing has some skills to ace it. If u have not retaken, lemme have ur e-mail addy...I give u the bomb.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ATLE(f): 8:24am On Feb 10
Please send to arteanuke@gmail.com
Thank you so much.

Ezychy:
Hey. Please could you also send to my email?
Ezychym@icloud.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by yomifola(m): 10:01am On Feb 10
I also need the materials

Yomiafolarin2000@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by KahyePubg: 10:07am On Feb 10
Pls I need the study materials
Email is ezzyatueyi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by khattab008: 10:57am On Feb 10
nasuite:
How can I get my ielts writing appraised?

By this I mean links I can send my write ups to to appraise my write up and give me the corresponding score based on standards. I already know of ieltsonlinetest but the writing is payment per write up.

Thanks

Also interested in this but I haven't found any free option, seems like the only option is paid reviews.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cvesta(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10
Adunni09:

I’m so sorry for this, I’m not sure Listening changes tho because the answers are always prepared unlike writing and speaking
Please kindly send me IELTS materials on RWSL on Sylvestera1225 @ gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Cvesta(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10
codeplace:
Those that quote or mention me, I will send ielts materials to you and how to get a job in Canada
Please kindly send me IELTS materials on
Sylvestera1225 @ gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adex701: 5:13pm On Feb 10
codeplace:
bisadeangel@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by KahyePubg: 7:37pm On Feb 10
codeplace:
Those that quote or mention me, I will send ielts materials to you and how to get a job in Canada
Ezzyatueyi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by muvey10: 11:36am On Feb 11
Need help with Ielts writing Contact me and thank me later. For a fee tho and you would be guaranteed 7.5 in writing. Only writing tho. We would train you for one month. Sentence by sentence evaluation and give you an unbeatable structure that would guarantee you 7.5. I have advertised on the bigger group before with client reviews.call me on 08081502763 ITS NOT FREE but you would get value for your money
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Prehciousness: 3:57pm On Feb 11
Please house, how does one know if one's eor is successful?
Is there going to be a bank draft attachment
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Adunni09: 10:01pm On Feb 11
IeatPussy:
saved

Congrats on your score! Please, kindly help me with materials for ready. I want to take IELTS again for the second time and I need to max out. Had 8,7.5,7.5,7 in LRSW.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Fisaejiw: 11:05pm On Feb 11
my writing task 1 academic is really giving me problem
I've watched alot of videos I don't still seem to get it
please can someone help out�
I also need where I can get free practice test with model answers for task 1 academic
please help It's draining me�
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by royalzee: 9:08am On Feb 12
Good morning all....

How long does it usually take for IELTS results to be released? Just asking to know.

Thanks.
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by EnglishWithJosh: 9:20am On Feb 12
royalzee:
Good morning all....

How long does it usually take for IELTS results to be released? Just asking to know.

Thanks.
Maximum of 14 days for PBT

Maximum of 7 days for CDT.

IELTS WITH JOSH

1 Like

Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by ExpressEntry: 9:32am On Feb 12
codeplace:

chaphetsolutions@gmail.com

@codeplace
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Pweedydaughter(f): 9:54am On Feb 12
donifez:

I will register through @ieltsng on Twitter. I will also be writing in March and need a study partner. Care to connect?

Yes dear... Brawphiat.123@gmail.com
Re: Preparing for IELTS?...get in here by Pweedydaughter(f): 9:56am On Feb 12
SoftWorking:

MOD/IDP office is at Ogudu GRA you can go there in person to register as you are around ojota. Am writing in march too may God keep us all till that day and beyond.(i registered already)

God bless you more for this, i really appreciate..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (436) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.