Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. (46511 Views)

Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective / 5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by benjanjo1: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
lucilicious:
Am a proud Registerd Nurse who'lld stand ,anywia in d world to defend my proffession,I hv read somany comments n saw d old fashioned beliefs of our fore-faders which pple still hang on to n dey call demselves civilised..in d USA,nursing has been ranked d 2nd best noble proffession in d world,buh in Nigeria,its one dirty belief or d other..I've been called to serve humanity as a nurse,n dat I'll proudly continue to do till d day I take my last breath,because nursing to me is DIVINE....one love to my fellow proffessional colleagues,dnt let haters discourage u because dat which u r,dey can't be*peace*

o! baby I wanna marry you wink
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Chitos(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jorussia:
You funny sha,you expect me to tell you the name of the nurse online?what if it was you?what i said about female nurses are facts.most female nurses ( single and married) are promiscuous.

It is obvious you've got no fact but hearsay et rumour. What a miniature mind you've got. " what if it was you?" Obviously, you got it wrong. Convey the message back to the females you are connected with by blood.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Chitos(f): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chitos:
Your perception of a nurse reflects the level of your cognitive reasoning. Personal issues were inappropriately used as a reliability measure for nurses. This shows the validity of your claimed shameful sexual experiences are porous.

Who is a nurse? What calibre of nurses do you interact with? and by what approach?
Truthfully, you meet your type.

@Jorussia, I challenge you to openly declare the period (when) , the ward and the name of the nurse that "almost slept with your friend" while on duty in UCH.
Ethically, it is wrong but we can proceed with your facts if they are concrete.

To others adversely promoting the image of my profession - Nursing, be it unto you according to your words.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by FOREXMARTS: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
ozodigboo:
In this day and age, when most eligible bachelors '' use style '' to check out a lady's job before deciding whether to marry her, let me help by advising guys on what should be the best option.....and why.

1. Because they have mastered the human body, your sex life will be like '' ORINGO WAY ''......washing and setting. You know na. Instead of a banker that will be calculating accounts in her head.

2. Nurses are neat.....they are used to wearing white, which must always be kept clean. So, her undies will be like angelic turkish lace. Instead of a market woman that will wear from morning going to market, till evening when she'll return......with all the sweating.

3. Financial security.......they are well paid these days, and will supplement your income as the husband. Very important in marriage. A nursing officer II in the federal service is on N120,000 monthly. Instead of giving out money for pad, soapdish, closeup, eye pencil

4. Enough time...... For every 1 week of night duty, they take the next 1 week off..........enough time to tend to the kids , while you continue hustling for your daily bread. And when she's pregnant ? You know the rules na.......6 months maternity leave. Enjoyment. Again, unlike bankers....monday to saturday, 7am till 7pm.

5. Healthcare......... whenever you or the kids fall sick, you 're already smiling because you know you are in safe hands. You'll get all the drugs, injections, massages and TLC you need.

Please, am not trying to discourage baes who are not nurses........and also, not trying to discourage guys who are already hooked to non - nurses. Its just the way it is.

Nurses and other doctors on this forum, should plz add [ but not subtract ]to this list. Lol

Ummmm nice post but two things mess up the whole advantages you listed, the intentional or unintentional possibility being infected with contagious diseases from contact with infected patients, and ummmmm you know they are mostly promiscuous too. 1 of 4 kind of ladies i can't day i do to for Safety and security reasons.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by fejikudz(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Zyynnel:
really?
As in eh! dem sabi do dat tin wella..
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by lucilicious(f): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
benjanjo1:

o! baby I wanna marry you wink
lols,ben..u again,xup with u
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by benjanjo1: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
lucilicious:
lols,ben..u again,xup with u

I'm cool smiley you just dey rock did place
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by lucilicious(f): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
benjanjo1:

Lols,if I hear
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by lucilicious(f): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
benjanjo1:

lols,if I hear o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.