Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies (1159 Views)

BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by slowice(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello frnds...we re aware of the new law that legalised gay/lesbian rights across america n soonest every country in europe would do same n then we ll see them pressuring their allies into doing same. Am a movie freak(I knw many of us re too) bt nowadays there seem to be a whole lotta adult content in our movies(couples making out,nudity,s3x).I don't really fancy d gay right thing n as such am worried that soon d adult content of movies would turn into gay/lesbian couples/dates making out/having s3x in our favourite movie/music vids/adult tv programs....though we may not legalise it yet in our country bt we might see them shoving it in our faces via electronic media in no distant future......or what do you guys think lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by HungerBAD: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
I dont have a problem with the Lesbian scene, the homosexual scenes bothers me though.

3 Likes

Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by IWillSucceed: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's sickening to know that this has already began to be a filthy reality in some movies already.

America and Europe have finally achieved the total irreversible destruction of the moral fabrics of the world.

Soon those that have sex with kids and with animals and with their daughters, mothers and blood relatives (inc'est) will start advocating for their own rights and the madness continues.
Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by kayo80(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmm! To the guy above, that can't happen, cos children can't consent...and animals also can't consent, so that would never happen. My question to you is...how exactly does homosexuality affect you? This is the case of two people who are attracted to each other, who do not disturb you in anyway, so what exactly are you pissed about? Are gays killing people, are they stealing public funds?

I know the sight of their love making can be disturbing and disturbing to straight people, but other than that, what's the issue?

3 Likes

Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by parrotibaba(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
@op do what I do mate ,when it gets to dat part ...

(A) Cover your face (especially when u don't hv d remote control)
(B) Fast forward d shii
Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Stop wasting time watching movies and do something productive.
Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by IWillSucceed: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! To the guy above, that can't happen, cos children can't consent...and animals also can't consent, so that would never happen. My question to you is...how exactly does homosexuality affect you? This is the case of two people who are attracted to each other, who do not disturb you in anyway, so what exactly are you pissed about? Are gays killing people, are they stealing public funds?

I know the sight of their love making can be disturbing and disturbing to straight people, but other than that, what's the issue?

Shame to you and your Like cos you all will never see anything wrong with your filthy practices even if you are clearly presented with a 100 reasons why it is wrong.

Fancy you saying kids can't give consent while the consent of kids in matters affecting them are already being made a priority in the western world since ages ago.You'll also argue about incestous consent.
Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by Originalsly: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
The guy never said anything about consent nor marriage involving children or animals. He is saying they would start advocating or promoting the right to have sex with children and animals. It is already being done and just like gays... when the numbers are large enough, loud enough and the lobby strong enough with supporters in position of power such practices can be made legal...and even marriage be legalised. On the point of consent...my question to you is would you support adult siblings...who have both consented ... to marry each other?...and while at it... would you consent to a father marrying his adult daughter?
@Op....even before the legalization of gay marriage Nollywood in their wannabe American effort began to feature and promote homosexuality in their movies...wanting to be more American than the Americans...and at the same time destroying the morals of Africans period. With all the rights and exposure given to gays in America.....,only one movie opened nationwide with great controversy years and years ago...Broke Back Mountain...but here we are ..promoting in our movies what the gay gatekeepers are not. Ghana produced a movie highlighting homosexuality.....and from then on... many abroad began turning their backs on Nollywood because that's not what they expected to be coming out of Africa period. Since then... the plug has been pulled on Nollywood abroad...it is dead abroad....all because of negative follow follow..."why watch foreign degenerative movies when we can do and be doing worse by ourselves?"
Re: Gay/lesbian Scene In Our Movies by IWillSucceed: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
My next question to the depraved gay advocates is this: if two adults consent to do what is wrong, does it make it right?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Capt. America In Lagos??? / Start Editing Movies Videos Like A Jagaban : 100% Practical Training / Startimes Launches Pay Per Day Subscription At 60 Naira - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.