Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala (3112 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / SE Governors Must Reject The Ministry of Power,Wks and Housing Budget Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala by MrPresident1: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
u are a very irresponsible eran oko, look at u and u call yourself a man, u are not even ashamed of bandying words with a woman. thk u for saying d west is waste. pls dont vent your frustrations on me, my people are seriously colonising u and u are online barking like a carstrated dog. oloshi,okobo, ode, omo ale jatijati, okunrin bi obirin, she- male.

Anu jaki, your kinsmen are wasting away in the slums of the Southwest and you are here spraying saliva like a rapid ekuke. Call them home, speak sense into their thick coconut heads, tell them to come home and enjoy your beautiful villages, the beauriful villages that have mansions built in the model of the ones in paradise.

If I handle you, ehn, asadike, na you go run o, Aswerrigad, you gon run from my bulala, but of course you will always come back for more sweet bulalaing grin cheesy
Re: Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala by asadike(f): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Anu jaki, your kinsmen are wasting away in the slums of the Southwest and you are here spraying saliva like a rapid ekuke. Call them home, speak sense into their thick coconut heads, tell them to come home and enjoy your beautiful villages, the beauriful villages that have mansions built in the model of the ones in paradise.

If I handle you, ehn, asadike, na you go run o, Aswerrigad, you gon run from my bulala, but of course you will always come back for more sweet bulalaing grin cheesy

i dont even know why am wasting precious time with you. see his dirty teeth? were,olo orun.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala by MrPresident1: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
i dont even know why am wasting precious time with you. see his dirty teeth? were,olo orun.

Asa nwa, come, you sound starved, I will give it to you very well wallahi wink cheesy
Re: Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala by asadike(f): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Asa nwa, come, you sound starved, I will give it to you very well wallahi wink cheesy
u and who kwa nu?
Re: Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
u and who kwa nu?

Come naww, Asa nwa, Ezigbo nwaanyi, come to daddy, 10 inches of pure unadulterated pleasure. Wallahi talahi, I go drill am por grin you well well cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) / I’m Shocked, Says Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki...... / Buhari Also Campaigned For Creation Of Biafra At United Nations Assembly..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.