Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

World Most Frightening Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World Most Frightening Bridge (1371 Views)

The Most Frightening Bridge In The World / The Most Frightening Bridge In The World / PHOTOS: The Most Frightening Bridge In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Most Frightening Bridge by kenoz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
In details, the bridge have the maximum height of
44 meters. Its particular shape, of course, is not a
random result , but is due to the fact that there is
provided in the passage of ships.
What is certain is that the images are almost scary,
especially when the bridge is raised to pass along
the boats: in that case, it is good to remember to
stop his car with the handbrake, or the risk of a
real disaster become very concrete.

Reference : www.themolas.com

Re: World Most Frightening Bridge by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow, really scary.

Me, I won't ride on such bridge. I would rather follow a longer alternate route.
Re: World Most Frightening Bridge by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Christ
Re: World Most Frightening Bridge by SuperSuave(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
misssclassy:
Wow, really scary.

Me, I won't ride on such bridge. I would rather follow a longer alternate route.

the first pic made it look steeper, but on seeing the 2nd pic, its not that steep and not frightening as well
Re: World Most Frightening Bridge by skondo09(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
its really scary

(1) (Reply)

Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live / Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday / see how bayelsa beats delta,rivers and Akwa ibom combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.