Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' (11022 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / I've Never Seen This Strange Animal Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by kuzee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
Sleep ke, I no close eye at all.
I dey calculate new formular to use make cool cash.
lol
abeg share the formula with me now.
dis niqqa don change d title , dem don bite am finis grin
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by fredrisky: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
send your pics with the hyena and is it for sale
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
kuzee:

lol
abeg share the formula with me now.
dis niqqa don change d title , dem don bite am finis grin
hahahaha make I hammer with the formula first before I pass am give you.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by KingAfo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's a mongoose
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
na the day wey 9jagobetta
No hope be dat because 9nogobetta
No be dis century
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by kuzee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
hahahaha make I hammer with the formula first before I pass am give you.
lol
abeg time no de
coz of this wahala, spent hours learning more about this freakin animals
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Baroba(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingAfo:
That's a mongoose

Nothing like a mongoose brother, search African civet and a mongoose, you will see the difference..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

hahaaa nawa for u oo, but u can notice the back grand naa, a hand feeding them, local biscuit carton, the floor and all

Aimoye background undecided

Recent pishor or youreoneofthem!
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
No hope be dat because 9nogobetta
No be dis century
lol...na you talk so o
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol...na you talk so o
We go wait tire...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by mebad(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Those are not hyenas as you wrongly labeled them... Get your facts right .... But I still would like one of the kitten ...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caracta:

He said forest.

You live in the forest too? Wow! How do you cope during rainy season?

I live in the forest where elephants and hyenas are found.

How do I cope? The elephants drink all the rain water so it doesn't affect me.

Questionnaire undecided
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by aguizm(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
You guys are here arguing whether its a hyena or civet cat. No body has come out to criticize what the op is trying to do. Are the civet cats not wild animals that feeds on flesh and dangerous to be domesticated? Let's call a spade a spade and ask the op to return those things back to the forest before he endangers his life and that of the innocent neighbours living around him.

Op please return them back abeg.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
aguizm:
You guys are here arguing whether its a hyena or civet cat. No body has come out to criticize what the op is trying to do. Are the civet cats not wild animals that feeds on flesh and dangerous to be domesticated? Let's call a spade a spade and ask the op to return those things back to the forest before he endangers his life and that of the innocent neighbours living around him.

dem dey tell pikin wey get sense to comot for sun, especially over-sabi pikin like the Op.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by aguizm(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
dem dey tell pikin wey get sense to comot for sun, especially over-sabi pikin like the Op.
Hmmmm what about the safety of his neighbours and people living around him. That dude should be arrested asap and those wild beasts seized from him.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
aguizm:
Hmmmm what about the safety of his neighbours and people living around him. That dude should be arrested asap and those wild beasts seized from him.
Persin wey dey live for inside Lagos/Ibadan exp-way forest you wan arrest, how you wan take see am, except Prodeegee use him elephant carry you go there.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

Aimoye background undecided
Recent pishor or youreoneofthem!
Olodo, Aimokan... what is pishor mr sabi sabi, or you mean pictures?
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

I live in the forest where elephants and hyenas are found.

How do I cope? The elephants drink all the rain water so it doesn't affect me.

Questionnaire undecided

Are you from this planet earth? I mean, with this your incomprehensible, unintelligible, gibberish jargons!
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
Persin wey dey live for inside Lagos/Ibadan exp-way forest you wan arrest, how you wan take see am, except Prodeegee use him elephant carry you go there.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:

You bird of a feather! your thinking range has not gone beyond the radius of your head, surely something close to your nose. Apparently, your case is exceptionally pathetic...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by knyte(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

You bird of a feather! your thinking range has not gone beyond the radius of your head, surely something close to your nose. Apparently, your case is exceptionally pathetic...
Quick question, how do u know d radius of his head undecided, enlighten us grin
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
knyte:

Quick question, how do u know d radius of his head undecided, enlighten us grin

just try to read his contributions and you will find him incoherently incongruous...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Awotimi(m): 3:14am On Jul 06, 2015
grin
9jagobetta:

just try to read his contributions and you will find him incoherently incongruous...
"incoherently incongruous"...lol...looks like somone has been making use of his dictionary lately.......keep it up and in like 22yrs u should b able to make it to d post of
9jagobetta:

"incoherently incongruous"...lol...looks like somone has been making use of his dictionary lately.......keep it up and in like 22yrs u should b able to make it to d post of an INTERNATIONALLY SORT AFTER ANIMAL EDUCATIONIST....
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 06, 2015
9jagobetta:
it is a rare thing to keep hyena as pets, but some people believe it can be domesticated, what's your take on this? I refer to it as hyena cubs.

These aren't hyenas, they're raccoons. Dem dey sweet o. You better hide them when I come visiting. Beta eran igbe in the building. grin. For real, though, they're real fun and mischievous animals and are perfect as pets. Don't let anyone scare you.

You can check this youtube videohttps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJvHMjFbFXA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Baroba(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

These aren't hyenas, they're raccoons. Dem dey sweet o. You better hide them when I come visiting. Beta eran igbe in the building. grin. For real, though, they're real fun and mischievous animals and are perfect as pets. Don't let anyone scare you.

Chairman, Raccoons are not native to Africa, they are found in North America especially US and bordering countries.. These are African Palm Civets..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 123papas(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
@9jagobetta; I want one of those racoons. Thanks
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by honeric01(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Baroba:

Chairman, Raccoons are not native to Africa, they are found in North America especially US and bordering countries.. These are African Palm Civets..

Op, abeg can i get one of these? preferably a female abeg...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

really its far from being raccoon bro, it can only be African civet cat, and for those who think they are dangerously deadly to human, consult the Google. they are just the size of some small dogs and I can manage them.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Watch "African Civet Cats' Feeding Frenzy" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARiXo_GwteY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
aguizm:

spare me your obliquity of your technobabble
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Fake hyena.... That's a raccon
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Apitch(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Laff eyaff kee mi here ooo!
Chai
I wonder why people argue ignorantly when they can easily open another page, type google and search for knowledge before showing their ass.
Me no know wetin the animal be but I'm happy the Op has accepted after messing himself up, also hyenas are felines not canines.
Oya begin dey insult again.
Recent pishor or I send witch for U @ nyt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / Pitbull and boerboel puppies Available for pickup.contact:09024600855....!!!!!!! / Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.