Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) (28431 Views)

Your True Love Will Always Come Back To You! / Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( / This Comic About Love Will Touch Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Jenny1010(f): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
It had been raining for more than a week, so much rain it made everyday seemed so restless and gloomy. She called and said she was coming up. It was the third time she came up to see him that week. He carried her excuse of why she came all the way here and went to meet her at the nearby seven-eleven.
She was standing there alone, carrying her red umbrella. Her friend had dropped her off. It was raining and she was shivering. She looked weak and fragile in the harsh rain, wearing not enough to keep her warm.

He walked up to her and said, "U shouldn't come see me anymore," and stuff like how they shouldn't be together.

She said, "I miss you."

he told her coldly, "Lets go, I'll
take you home."

She didn't open up her umbrella, he knew she wanted to share his.

He said, "Open up your umbrella, let's go."

Unwillingly, She opened up her umbrella and walked with him to the car. She said she hadn't eat lunch or dinner and asked if they could stop at some place to eat.
Right away he answered wit a stoned heart, "No!"

Disappointed, she asked him to take her to the train station, she said she would take the train back home. Maybe it was the rain, all the trains were full of people with umbrellas and suit cases who were eager to get home, not caring about who just passed by. They waited and waited, she looked at him innocently. Being together for so long, of course he knew what she meant. he understand how she must feel when she came all dis way here in this kind of weather and he treat her like this. With her soft eyes staring at him, he felt guilt and wanted to let her stay for the night. But reality struck again, he said to her coldly, "Let's go try the other train station."

Back then ,they were living in the same apartment building, on the same floor. Back then there were four of them, and they got along well. They would always eat dinner 2gether, watch movies, and sometimes go outing .They were more like a family, but he didn't know he would end up falling in love with the only girl of the four. Maybe it was during the last year of college, having lived 2gether for two years, they developed deep feelings for each other. After she graduated she went back home, and he stayed for one more year to finish school. During that year he was only able to take the train down to see her on holidays, but never for long. That was how they kept the treasured relationship.

They were walking along the side of the road. She was in front of him and he was right behind her. Her umbrella had a broken spoke. She looked liked a wounded soldier, carrying her rusted rifle walking weakly. Many times, she was too into thinking or whatever she was doing, drifting off the road, she almost got hit by the cars passing by. He wanted to just take her in my arms, but with the love he had for her and the constant pain in his stomach, he did nothing. On the way, they passed by the park where they use to always go. She begged and said, "Lets go in the park just for a little while please, I promise I'll go home
right after dis."

With her begging, his cold heart softened, but he still put up an annoyed face and walked in the park. He was just sitting on the benches looking like he wanted to leave. She went to the big oak
tree and she was looking for something. He knew she was looking for what they wrote on that tree with a silver ink pen half a year ago. If he remember it right, it said, "Chris and Susan was here, chris had fried rice and susan had salad. Hope Chris and Susan would always remember dis day, always loving each other, forever."

She was looking around for quite a while, then she came back slowly with tears on her face. She said, "Chris, I can't find it, it's not there anymore."

He felt so sour inside, there was a stream of pain, flowing into his heart, the kind of pain he has never felt before. But all he could do was pretend he didn't care, and said, "Can we go now?"

He opened up his big black umbrella, she was just standing there, didn't want to leave yet, hoping there was still a chance. She said, "You made up the story of you and that other girl didn't you? I know I frustrate u sometimes, but I'll change, can't we start over?"

he didn't say a word, just looked down and shook his head. After that he just kept on walking towards that train station, didn't say a word to each other.

Four years ago, the doctor said he had cancer, but it was found early, so it was still curable. Thinking that it was okay, he started living his normal life again, and even forgot about the cancer. He didn't think about the cancer again and did not go back to the doctor. Until a month ago, his stomach was hurting for two weeks straight, and the nightmare awakened him again. First he thought the pain would go away, but it grew stronger until to the point that he couldn't take it anymore. He went back to da doctor and took an X-ray. The picture came out and there was a big black spot, which proved the truth that he did not want to believe. He was at the most glittering part of his life, but it was coming to an end. He wanted himself and the people around him to go through the least pain possible, so he decided to commit suicide. But he couldn't let people find out about his intentions, especially Susan, the person he love the most in this whole world, who still doesn't know about the truth. Susan was still young, she shouldn't have to go through this. So he made up some stories and lied to her. It was a cruel thing to do, and it broke her heart, but it was the fastest way to wipe out three years feelings. He didn't have much
time, because he would soon start to loose hair and she would find out eventually. But now his close to succeeding, this drama would soon be over. Thirty minutes more this would all come to an end, that was what he had in mind.

The train had stopped running so he called a taxi for her. They were just standing there, waiting, loosing there last moments in silence. He saw da taxi from far away, he held his tears and said to her, "Take care of yourself, take gud care of yourself."

She didn't talk, just nodded lightly, and then opened up her misshaped umbrella and stepped out on da street. Out in the
rain, they became two single life forms, one red, one black, so far away from each other. He opened da door for her and she got in, then he close da gate dat would separate him from her forever. He stood by the car, staring in da dark window, at da first luv in his life, also da last one, walk out of his life. The car started, driving into the street.

Finally he couldn't hold his sorrow and the twist in his heart any longer, waving his arms rapidly chasing after the taxi, because he knew, dis would be the last time he see her. He wanted to tell her he still luv her, he wantd to tel her to stay, he wanted to tel her so much, but da taxi had already turned in da corner. Warm tears kept falling down his face, blended wit dat cold rain drops. He was cold, not because of the rain. he was cold inside. She left, and he didn't get anymore of her phone calls even until today. He know she didn't see his tears, bcus dey were washed away by the rain. He left without regrets. After 3months, he died. Susan never knew up till today.
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by DuchessLily(f): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
embarassed cry
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Dinnyuy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
aiyaa what a tuchx story!

Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by victorbrock(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wake up!!!!!!!!
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
I ddnt cry...
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by demmy0325(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
the lesson we learn frm this passage is................
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by waxyung(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2015
A very touching story..it grabbed all my attention nd melt my hrt..*cryn
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Cholls(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
my sister am crying embarassed
Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by ojun50(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
A very touching Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
...Especially that part when she said: 汦睯攺

1 Like

Re: A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) by Precious91(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2015
Poster above me,nawa for you.Nice story op

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! / The Best Christmas Gift... / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.