Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) (40160 Views)

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by damiloladuke: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
jungle justice bad

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY PERSONA FUNNY DIARY
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Trinxie(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is Sad...
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
d naija way

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
I Got No sympathy for thieves

Can't forget how after saving over 4months of my salary a bike thief stole my SamsungS2 3yrs ago at Ogba Ikeja

Kill them all
This your moniker GabrielSuswam
mennnn e get as e be ooo
It can scare 'civil servants' ooo
Mtsa yan inyam gyo je zua ga.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why must they make his "thing" blurred. No kids here. grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Caliph69: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
One day for the owner of the house. Thank God they didn't give him JJ.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by dokyOloye: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jboyossai:
he is just a suspect?? i thought the law says "an accused is not liable to any punishment untill s/he is found guilty......
Them try naa,if na for som parts of Nigeria, na burn he for don de burn now.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Mznaett: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Never Shall Wonders End
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Waynomm(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Kaiiiii....

The perils of stealing sad sad

***thinking***

And this is someone's son, boyfriend, etc sad
Him ma, why he go steal?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
africanusvu:
dnt mind them,Just like wat they did to you last November,well,thank God u survived it
Chai! See bad mouth
You need mouth surgery pls.
Walahi if you say this to me, I will just go and build a 10 storey building on the tip of spear grass
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by mildflame: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
I sure say na PDP card carrying member

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Krisgift(f): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why are their no females around there?
Just wondering.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by mredwifeosband: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2015
This thief's dheek is small o grin grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2015
pussypounder:
Another Flat head from South West angry angry
cheesy the Biafranians?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 4:42am On Jul 05, 2015
angieberry:
If they could do this to a motorcycle thief
Then all polithiefians should be castrated undecided
Angie that too harsh now tamper justice with mercy I wonder what u will do to ur bf if you caught him cheating on U.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by chuose: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Skako:
Igbo self
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Adonis86(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Amiyi Obilohia Youths in Isuikwuato LGA strip a suspected motor bike thief naked.

Credit: Abia Facts Newspaper

https://mbasic.facebook.com/889381184422688/photos/pcb.1128224453871692/1128224380538366/?type=1&source=49&refid=17
Did he steal clothes or byke? Wats d connection for strippin him naked?... Jobless wild animals on clothes
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by greggng: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2015
This incident reminded me of what happened back then when I was in secondary sch. I use to have a girl friend called ngozi. I was really in love with her but suddenly a very hamsome dude came to take her away from me. I cried for a week and I decided to give up. One day our principal asked everyone to assemble at the assembly ground. He told us that a robber has been killed in action. That students shld go and identify if he is from the locality. Abt 20 of us visited the place and to my greatest surprise it was the young man that snatched my ngozi. The fulture has started eating his fresh body. They used 9inches nail on his head and that was what sent him to hell..after 2 weeks ngozi came begging and guess what I started my own shakara. I know things is hard but with God all things is possible. Girl don't push ur bf to stealing cos shame go catch you the very day his cock is shown on internet
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by mkpikpub(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Naija! You steal old Okada you will be dragged naked and killed. You steal and loot the state and nationary treasury and you get national honours.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:

y must u mention boyfriend? kai nawa o
Is he your boyfriend grin grin?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Is he your boyfriend grin grin?

lol. nope o. I don't associate myself with criminals o. Am a gentle man to the core.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Afokesco(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2015
undecidedsome gals on here will not concentrate on the story..
they will just focused on his pe^is
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by adellam16(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Amiyi Obilohia Youths in Isuikwuato LGA strip a suspected motor bike thief naked.

Credit: Abia Facts Newspaper

https://mbasic.facebook.com/889381184422688/photos/pcb.1128224453871692/1128224380538366/?type=1&source=49&refid=17
Wow, small deek big balls! Lol
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:

lol. nope o. I don't associate myself with criminals o. Am a gentle man to the core.
Pictures of you being gentle or tongue tongue tongue

You know the rest cheesy cheesy..
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by hahn(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Jboyossai:
he is just a suspect?? i thought the law says "an accused is not liable to any punishment untill s/he is found guilty......

You "thought" wrong.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Pictures of you being gentle or tongue tongue tongue

You know the rest cheesy cheesy..

Lol. Does relaxing with friends and sipping makes me less a gentleman? dear pls can u operationalize the word 'gentleman"
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Lol. Does relaxing with friends and sipping makes me less a gentleman? dear pls can u operationalize the word 'gentleman"
#Kidding..

You are a gentle bobo...

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
#Kidding..
You are a gentle bobo...
Happy Sunday smiley
Thank you dear. The same here. Are u done with sch?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by sapientia(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Let them not kill him please,

Human life is precious
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.