Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (79056 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Funny thing is these herds men like most mbororo fulbes don't really care about islam, heck it's likely that they are even christians but for a surety, they aren't even Nigerians.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ajos145(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Northerners wit animalistic behaviours. What a blood thirsty people!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by johndung: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
[center]GENOCIDE ON THE BEROM NATION; YET GOVERNMENT KEEP MUTE[/center]
This is pure Genocide on the Berom nation of Plateau state, and parts of norther central states (mostly christian dominated) in Nigeria. The government of Nigeria rather prefer to remain mute on this barbaric act by the fulani herdsmen. they keep reducing the Berom nation day by day since their so-called Jihad has not successfully paved way for them since the 1800, the fulanis felt it is high time to eradicate the Berom nation because they (fulanis) felt this are the tribe in the north that has not fall to even 10% of their islamic revolution.

They (fulanis) Kill the Berom people almost on a daily bases, attacking them at nights and even on brought day light yet the government keep mute. These fulani people carry guns while razzing their cattle's and yet the soldiers never see it as a crime against the law, but let a single Berom man be sported with a gun he is always term as a cattle rustler while he/she is trying to defend themselves. The fulanis use the soldiers as their shield to carry out attacks on a daily bases.

The truth is that the Jihadist are bend on taking our ancestral lands from us because they find it wanting and favourable for them (fulanis) to graze their cattle's. They consistently attack the Berom people at night not only killing them, but move away with our (Beroms) cattle's; the fulanis should really be the ones to be termed as 'cattle rustlers' but not the Berom people. Because they (fulanis) felt it is their birth right to rear cattle's.

The whole world knows the Berom nation as very peaceful loving people, welcoming every person in their (Berom) lands irrespective of tribe or religion. Back in the days our Grand parents had offered lands free to a lot of foreigners the fulanis inclusive; is this the reward their younger generations should faced with?.

We are ready to let the world understand that we are going defend ourselves no matter what it takes, because we will no longer sit and watch our beloved nation being taking away from us by some so-called jihadist who don't even know what they believe in. I will stand up to fight and defend my land rather than to be kill like a coward.

The world should take note.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Your so called holy month coincides with a spike in brutal Islamic terrorism.

Or wasn't it contained in your terror manual aka Koran that to embark on jihad during Ramadan is the height of being a Muslim?

Why not tell your strictest adherents to Islam in Boko Haram to shield their swords during your so called holy moth rather than attack those who point out the hypocrisy and fallacies of a satanic evil doctrine that claims to be peacefully?

The Quran is quite clear about killing during Ramadan, even during justifiable wars, but apparently to blind poo pushers like yourself, these mad men who pervert the Islamic doctrine are better muslims than others. Why is it that no one calls the true muslim who only wants to pray and serve Allah a terrorist? I am actually not surprised.

Quran 2:11
And when it is said to them, Do not make mischief in the land, they say: We are but peace-makers.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by bfacekenne(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
I s l a m I s s h I t
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
ajos145:
Northerners wit animalistic behaviours. What a blood thirsty people!

Yeah, maybe so. But in your case, you act like them, do everything like them, heck you even look like them.

P.S: most "fulani herdsmen" aren't even Nigerians.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
I don't care if I get banned, but Fulani herdsmen needs to be treated with an eye for eye approach by murdering them in hundreds.
I will kill myself if anybody bans you for saying the truth. Seun and lalasticlala take note
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
bfacekenne:
I s l a m I s s h I t

Yeah and if sh*t had a baby with dung and the love child raped winnits, that would be christianishit.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I will kill myself if anybody bans you for saying the truth. Seun and lalasticlala take note

Kill yourself? Looooooool! Smh!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Kill yourself? Looooooool! Smh!
yes, I hate injustice on Nairaland
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2015
And to the Slag who created this thread, I would like to congratulate her for using the gullibility of NL gits and turning something that has nothing to do with religion into a religious/tribal war. You must be really proud of yourself, hate mongering Trollop!

Dollyak
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes, I hate injstuce on Nairaland

Yeah. So do I, trust me. But kill yourself mate? Aren't you taking things a bit too far?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by johndung: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2015
GENOCIDE ON THE BEROM NATION; YET GOVERNMENT KEEP MUTE
This is pure Genocide on the Berom nation of Plateau state, and parts of norther central states (mostly christian dominated) in Nigeria. The government of Nigeria rather prefer to remain mute on this barbaric act by the fulani herdsmen. they keep reducing the Berom nation day by day since their so-called Jihad has not successfully paved way for them since the 1800, the fulanis felt it is high time to eradicate the Berom nation because they (fulanis) felt this are the tribe in the north that has not fall to even 10% of their islamic revolution.

They (fulanis) Kill the Berom people almost on a daily bases, attacking them at nights and even on brought day light yet the government keep mute. These fulani people carry guns while razzing their cattle's and yet the soldiers never see it as a crime against the law, but let a single Berom man be sported with a gun he is always term as a cattle rustler while he/she is trying to defend themselves. The fulanis use the soldiers as their shield to carry out attacks on a daily bases.

The truth is that the Jihadist are bend on taking our ancestral lands from us because they find it wanting and favourable for them (fulanis) to graze their cattle's. They consistently attack the Berom people at night not only killing them, but move away with our (Beroms) cattle's; the fulanis should really be the ones to be termed as 'cattle rustlers' but not the Berom people. Because they (fulanis) felt it is their birth right to rear cattle's.

The whole world knows the Berom nation as very peaceful loving people, welcoming every person in their (Berom) lands irrespective of tribe or religion. Back in the days our Grand parents had offered lands free to a lot of foreigners the fulanis inclusive; is this the reward their younger generations should faced with?.

We are ready to let the world understand that we are going defend ourselves no matter what it takes, because we will no longer sit and watch our beloved nation being taking away from us by some so-called jihadist who don't even know what they believe in. I will stand up to fight and defend my land rather than to be kill like a coward.

The world should take note.

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by hamilton62(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
This story is suspect. Who witnessed the killing? What were the secondary school boys doing by the stream? Hmm!
are you insinuating to what they were doing that warranted their killing?
If so then it means that you are either a part of the fulani family that calls life nothing... do you truly know how precious life is, did you Koran ever tell you why life was created last with the image of God with it?
You have just faulted asking that question which comes from a reprobate and satanic heart
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2015
@ParrishNorwood. Please stop the use of God use your "allah" its better

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Yeah. So do I, trust me. But kill yourself mate? Aren't you taking things a bit too far?
no,my blood will be on the necks of all nairalanders, including you, for not speaking out against injustice here

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2015
The Fulanis don't knoww they can be easily killed wth the way they roam this counntry.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@ParrishNorwood. Please stop the use of God use you "allah" its better

I agree. Unlike god, the word can't be corrupted.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nemesis99(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
WTF!!!!! google thinks fulani is another word for demon. everybody chook eye for Hausa sey dem bad when fulani na the original mofos
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no,my blood will be on the necks of all nairalanders, including you, for not speaking out against injustice here

I am obviously against the horrendous acts perpetrated by these wicked people. But blaming tribe or religion is quite, well...stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Iwonimi(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:
Yoruba foolishness got us here and by God Yoruba foolishness will get us out of this mess - Gen. Pappy Mason
to hell with you. A Yoruba in ur own mouth
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Xzevian(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Rip to the dead. Fulani perpetrating their evil act since 720AD without any punishment for their misconduct. Anywhere you find them they hardly left without wasting innocent blood
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2015
@ParrishNorwood yea because god is related to allah you know
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Gabrendo(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Its sad. What did he do to them? Where did they kill him, the school premises? all we hear are bad news in this country. The northeners instigating murder everyday. Isn't it time to secede? i am nt seeing the one nigeria oh.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by vioment: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Sad!!! This is why Governor Obiano needs to take initiative on this prisoners issue to build a sophisticated state. This is proof that our educational system(Universities) is at the bottom of substandard. Where are our geology graduates to be probing for underground movements with nondetstructive testing mechanisms like x-ray equipment, so that after an operation, they can be sure that the area is at least humanly and materially accounted for; Electrical engineers for decoding and intercepting communication from ground level through mobile movements or stationary status; computer engineers for data centers, data extraction, and computer communication security; all the way to prison guards with skills on collecting information and comfortable in using chosen equipment; the repairers of those things. You need to invest in two years of skills retraining to the willing intelligent novice and competent graduates. Be part of the solution and give intelligent input to the president, am sure he will hear you out. Sometimes it takes the populace time to catch up. Be wise Governor Obiano, play your card well as a leader, you fit succeed President Buhari.

May God bless your souls, your killers days are numbered for pay back.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Karlman: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2015
EACH day people die & we all PICK UP OUR PHONES & TABS & type RIP!

NEXT DAY ANOTHER round of DEATHS & WE all TYPE RIP again!

THERE IS NEITHER REMORSE NOR SUPRISE ANYMOre ABOUT ANY DEATH NO MATTER HOW GROUSOME in fact the more graphic the death seen the better for our consumption.

We have all turned beast overnight
JUST LIKE THE ARABS, HUMAN BLOOD MAKE NO MEANIngs TO US MORE THAN THAT OF A RAM.

THIS IS THE SORT OF PEOPle WE HAVE BECOME THAT'S TO THE NORTH & greater THANKS ALL THE FOOLISH PEOPle DOWN SOUTH WHO WILL NEVER NOTICE HOW WE HAVE ALL BECOME ANIMALS BY LIVING UNDER SAME GEOGRAphical EXPRESSION WITH A GROUP OF ANIMALS THAT WALK ON TWO LEGS.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2015
My God! Dis is sad. Wen will dis senseless killings stop in Plateau State For God's sake. DT was my former skul. I rememba since 2012 wen I graduated from d skul, d tension has always been around d community d skul is located, though dey Neva touched students, nao dey av resorted to killing innocent students! Rily sad. Fulanis always a menace. Dere excesses rily needs to b curbed. Wen dey are herding dere cows, they behave lyk untouchables.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by philGeo(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Try leave ds ur senseless attitude & grab as much sense as possible ds Holy Month!!!
According to Obama, "not all muslims are Terrorist, but all terrorists are Muslims" people of France said that, "if you hear that we are fight terrorist, we are fighting muslims" so, so many people, so many country have said what the feel about Islam and Terrorism but you people have not take action, but this man said about how he feel you started insulting him instead of highlighting him, Yorubas muslims are violence this Days oh, still Hausa people did not have regard for you people oh, i Thank GOD my forefathers are not lazy, that one man call himself Usman Danfodio will force them into religion they did not like or agree.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2015
dedugbaa:

Where is the school located? Which state? What is the source of the news? You are very mischievous.As you are sowing the seed of division may you not reap it fruit.
The pictures where absolutely correct, d op was absolutely correct. D killings did happen.
D skul is located in Foron, a small community in Plateau State. I had my secondary skul days in this same skul.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by tola9ja: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=35496105][/quote] Maka why?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by tola9ja: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Maka why?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.