Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (84866 Views)

Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by chizidgreat(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ever since the news went viral about the UNN first year student who accidentally had her private part wounded while masturbating with a cucumber, that particular word 'cucumber' had become the most trending and the most popular word both among students and staff having metamorphosed into expressions like:

Please, let us go and cucumbate

Cucumber is the sweetest fruit on earth

Please, avoid cucumbers that are too long etc.

It went to a peak when Social Work students had to go round the school protesting against the use of cucumber and inviting students to come to their service instead of going to the point of using cucumber.

The one that annoyed me personally is when some rude boy use. the unfortunate incident to make jest of some girls who do not have boyfriends as though it had now become more trendy to fornicate with clear eyes.

I implore everybody to use their tongues and count their teeth. The way everyone shouts out the girl's issue as if they are all saints makes me think twice about our generation.

It behoves my thinking when I think that we hear terrible news of immorality and rape and child molestation every day and yet people only make jest of them instead.

I think we should seek to get closer to God and seek the help of the Holy Spirit at this trends

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
cumcuber wonder.
FTC; i dedicate these to all UNN babes that have used cucumber for self servicing and to all the UNN guys for prostesting because without you guys my ftc woundnt have been possible; allthough it sounds childish but no ne my fault, to the person below me luck next time

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by acenazt: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
sharap jare before i cocumbate ur throat u are talking too much bullshit .

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by abiolert(m): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2015
dont just know what to say.
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Solowande(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
My CUCUMBER don grow big and dey hot like off form Timaya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by jantofubu(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
is cucumber the name of a car?

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by asadike(f): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2015
wetin she dey do with cucumber when we have lions all around

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by registration(m): 2:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Alright

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:09am On Jul 05, 2015
One bobo go de beg am make he help Sama the thing she go de do hard to get for the guy while conji de hammer her now see the result

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by funstufz: 4:03am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
wetin she dey do with cucumber when we have lions all around

hmmmmmmmm, lions all 'round' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by hatux: 5:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol cheesy... Let's go and cucumbate....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Eating cucumbers is good for your health.

Even me...I don't like cucumbers...but I knows I must eat more of them.

(And no immuendo meant).

9 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Adesiji77: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Pineapp: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2015
The cucumber cucumbated her cucumbling and made her cucumblate..

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2015
When people throw to the Dogs, food that's meant for human beings...

That was a very shameful thing to do. A shame to womanhood, and a slap on the male folks. I just don't know why our ladies won't just learn. A girl would like you seriously, she'd show you all the signs. When you approach her to talk to her, she'd begin to 'form' one very stupid and annoying thing again, in the name of "being a girl". Rubbish! Then after you leave, she'd resort to using "Cucumbers" again. Timidity!!! undecided

Ladies, know what you want and go for it. Recognize your opportunity and seize it. If you don't do it, it might come back to haunt you.

Take a closer look at the below picture, and learn from it.

90 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by iheanyi40(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2015
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Young03(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Make i go find trouble for school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
When people throw to the Dogs, food that's meant for human beings...

That was a very shameful thing to do. A shame to womanhood, and a slap on the male folks. I just don't know why our ladies won't just learn. A girl would like you seriously, she'd show you all the signs. When you approach her to talk to her, she'd begin to 'form' one very stupid and annoying thing again, in the name of "being a girl". Rubbish! Then after you leave, she'd resort to using "Cucumbers" again. Timidity!!! undecided

Ladies, know what you want and go for it. Recognize your opportunity and seize it. If you don't do it, it might come back to haunt you.

Take a closer look at the below picture, and learn from it.
The worst part of it is that, when u finally have a gf, she would be your number one known enemy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by edo3(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Today na sunday oo.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Ayietim(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Disappointment is not the end, it's just pleasure delayed, to be enjoyed for a long while at the right time.
http://ayietim.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by loomer: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Small time now the thing go come scarce like fuel

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by hotgunz(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Can u jst keep sabbath day holy and remember our dearlin muslim brother re fastin too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Vstuffs(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Meanwhile,Somewhere In Eni-Njoku boys Hostel

CUCUMBER AVAILABLE 4 SALE
Small size,.....Large

gringringrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
chizidgreat:
Ever since the news went viral about the UNN first year student who accidentally had her private part wounded while masturbating with a cucumber, that particular word 'cucumber' had become the most trending and the most popular word both among students and staff having metamorphosed into expressions like:

Please, let us go and cucumbate

Cucumber is the sweetest fruit on earth

Please, avoid cucumbers that are too long etc.

It went to a peak when Social Work students had to go round the school protesting against the use of cucumber and inviting students to come to their service instead of going to the point of using cucumber.

The one that annoyed me personally is when some rude boy use. the unfortunate incident to make jest of some girls who do not have boyfriends as though it had now become more trendy to fornicate with clear eyes.

I implore everybody to use their tongues and count their teeth. The way everyone shouts out the girl's issue as if they are all saints makes me think twice about our generation.

It behoves my thinking when I think that we hear terrible news of immorality and rape and child molestation every day and yet people only make jest of them instead.

I think we should seek to get closer to God and seek the help of the Holy Spirit at this trends

come onto me you who is bordered with KONJI BUT SOME GIRLS WILL BE ACTING LIKE HOLY MALAM WHAT IS CUCU TO COMPARE WITH MY GOD'S OWN ORIGINATED MACHINE? !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by per1: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
This is the last day

1 Like

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by meshacha1: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by damiloladuke: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
For real, so unfortunate

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
I hv my cucumber. Pls hu wan cucumbate?

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by Ephhay(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Funny
Re: See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) by jude33084(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
That guy up there with the Shilo joke though cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.