Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) (45095 Views)

Must Read: Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (prevention Of Pregnancy / Must Read: Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of / FG Introduces Pain-relieving Drug For Cancer, HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Genea(f): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wetin concern me here, as far as my Genea cum aminat508 don't know what it is, dey re so innocent.
#winking#

Midolian
am I rite?
tell him ,my love
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
yea.. You are very correct about my Aminat buh I don't know much for ya Genea.
I can vouch for Genea anytime any day
Genea is d best
So sweet
So gentle
So fragile
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by doublewisdom: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
A lady on this forum has been severally accused of being a serial postinor user. I hope she reads this.
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Aminat508(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
tell him ,my love
undecided undecided who is your love? Where is my gun? Me and u go fight today oo
CC:
Midolian
Temitemi1
grin grin
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Aminat508(f): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I can vouch for Genea anytime any day
Genea is d best
So sweet
So gentle
So fragile
. shocked shocked shocked
Midolian come and help me o embarassed cheesy
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
. shocked shocked shocked Midolian come and help me o embarassed cheesy
My acct was hacked
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by midolian(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
wah do u mean by dah,mister man
I am sorry, mrs oremussanctus. I mean I don't know you as much as my friend du lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Aminat508(f): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

My acct was hacked
grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by midolian(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
. shocked shocked shocked
Midolian come and help me o embarassed cheesy
you see? I told u buh u wldnt listen. That guy is a scam. I repeat, Oremussanctus is the real #onechance. But don't worry, CHANGE is here grin
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Genea(f): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
I am sorry, mrs oremussanctus. I mean I don't know you as much as my friend du lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
gud ,me don't kno u dah much toooo
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by midolian(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

My acct was hacked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Genea(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin shocked shocked
so u r my rival mmmmangry
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Genea(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
My acct was hacked
oh really
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
you see? I told u buh u wldnt listen. That guy is a scam. I repeat, Oremus sanctus is the real #onechance. But don't worry, CHANGE is here grin
grin
midolian:
you see? I told u buh u wldnt listen. That guy is a scam. I repeat, Oremus sanctus is the real #onechance. But don't worry, CHANGE is here grin
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
gud ,me don't kno u dah much toooo
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
oh really
I will pick u first before any oda woman, u ma number 1
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Genea(f): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I will pick u first before any oda woman, u ma number 1
I yhear uuuuuu
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Emeraldcute(f): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u dey perceiv am abi
yea na
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by lovely17(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
what if a. man takes it undecided
hehehe your sperm cycle will be disturbed grin
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by iphanyiuma(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
lovely17:
hehehe your sperm cycle will be disturbed grin
Oga don't threaten me pls
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by lovely17(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Oga don't threaten me pls
did you take the drug? wait you did lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by ogochukwu247(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
uncle lalasticlala

abeg move this post to fp..

cc lalasticlala

let our ladies learn
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by iphanyiuma(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
lovely17:
did you take the drug? wait you did lipsrsealed
screems!!! faints !!
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by lovely17(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
screems!!! faints !!
yeh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by Sanmel(f): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
chikason68:
My ex love dis drug die. Even common kissing, she don go take am
Lol.. She know say u no go end for der
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by flames007(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
iphanyiuma:
what if a. man takes it undecided
grin
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by flames007(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
Proven Fact: Postinor turns sperm to protein which consequently lead to the ass adding flesh.
Some chics do this on purpose and it works like magic
Mtchew!sperm is made of a large percentage of protein before na!
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by ChelseaDr(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Op just like every other drug, postinor-2 also are also associated with side effects but they are not life-threatening as your thread posited....anyway well done
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by PeyButtons(f): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
cruz22:
A gal told me she takes andrew liver salt 4 diz....hw true z it
Yes..it can be taken with andrew liver salt or dry gin(30 ml)...andrew liver salt only works well too that's if u're quick
Re: Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) by jbblues24(m): 1:10am On Jun 02, 2019
Highly revolutionary m8 tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) / Heart Attack Vs Cardiac Arrest Vs Stroke (pic) / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.