Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? (17019 Views)

Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by youngsahito(m): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2015
This is the time for players to either
change clubs or remain and negotiate with
their clubs on the way forward.
This is the case of Nigerian born Chelsea
player, Mikel Obi who has been rumored
that he will leave the London side for
another club in the united Arab Emirates.
The question is whether Mikel Obi should
leave Chelsea to join another club.
Mikel has not been consistent in Chelsea
because he has not played regularly. And
for a player who wants to move higher in
his career, he needs to play all the time,
even though the money is good.
Should Mikel Obi remain with Chelsea and
continue to sit on the bench or move to
another he will command a regular shirt?
Should he stay with Chelsea for another
season and continue to play second fiddle
to other players?
He must take a decision now and that
decision must help improve his career.

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by histemple: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Please what is Mikel?

27 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by youngsahito(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
histemple:
Please what is Mikel?
Ar u kidding me dat u dnt knw who mikel is?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
youngsahito:
Ar u kidding me dat u dnt knw who mikel is?
If you don't know that is a rhetoric,then you are on your own.

13 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by histemple: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2015
youngsahito:
Ar u kidding me dat u dnt knw[color=#006600][/color] who mikel is?
Sorry, I was thinking it's a brand of football boot used by chelsea main players but someone just told me that Mikel is defined as the worst Nigerian player to ever wear jersey no.10

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by youngsahito(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

Sorry, I was thinking it's a brand of football boot used by chelsea main players but someone just told me that Mikel is defined as the worst Nigerian player to ever wear jersey no.10
yaaa, but he is also one of d Africa most decorated player in histrory of Africa.wich club do you support if I may ask?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by histemple: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
youngsahito:
yaaa, but he is also one of d Africa most decorated player in histrory of Africa.wich club do you support if I may ask?

I support good football and I like to be happy watching good players and teams. I have clubs, players and coaches I admire all over the continents. It's better to have a great impact on the game than being decorated as a mediocre player in a good club. Okocha didn't win any champions or premier league but he left an indelible mark on the round leather game. Pele recently announced that Okocha was the only African player that could walk straight to the Brazilian national team. That is the unforgettable recognition of an impact player.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by onosprince(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
We dont need him even on our bench... Make he move

7 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by lekjons(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
if he leave Chelsea, him own go be like Drogba, all the hype 'mikel this' 'mikel that' go become history..

1 Share

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by hucienda: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
I leave that to his russian beau to decide. wink

2 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by keandre: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Noooo
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by nerodenero: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
.Mikel isn't serious about playing football lipsrsealed. Other players that are ready to play move when a team doesn't favour them but our own Mikel has a permanent bench with seat belt always fastened to him whenever his team plays.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by jerryunit48: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
See question
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Titto93(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Our YES or NO has no power in that decision. as such, I reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Remilekun101: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yes ..........he should learn to fight
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by agrovick(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Our very own Mikel slowbis

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by MCdoc(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
For his own good, he shud just leave to where u can get regular play time b4 he fades as a player
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by tunwumi: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
With over £100k (#35,000,000) per week as salary I will advise him to continue to sit ( get a bed and alomo) on the bench. Nigeria will always and always give him starting shirt all he need to do is to dash his bonus to the coach.

After all Mr kanu sat on arsenal bench for 45k per week for 3 season.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by unstableaswater: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mikel is the best player Nigeria currently have, so let us talk about him with respect.

No Hating from the bench warmers that use mouth to build skyscrapper.

Abi na una go decide for Chelsea?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by IlekeHD: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
No he should come back and suffer in Nigeria.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hw is dat our Biz undecided
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Shaadey: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
no....he should remain there
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by peterswagg(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mikel obi is the greatest player to have graced the land of the living [b].........na joke oo

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Flashh: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
I would have ask him to leave.

But since he's not benching me, he can stay as long as he likes. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Richie0974: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
.If he doesn't stay back in Chelsea...who's gonna buy him..

2 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:

You wey dey bad mouth person, what do you know how to do?

6 Likes

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Damscrob(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
No..Front page again...

Hahaha...Dedicating this to players without club..e.g Didier drogba.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by amolex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
if u ask me now, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
my granpa and mikel have something in common ....their career are both dead
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Let him stay there and continue to recieve his Pounds, it is not as if he is aiming to win the World Footballer of the Yeard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by ritababe(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
last season e manage see bench, this season na reserve e go dey

1 Like

Re: Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? by UnknownT: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
He has got his British citizen so what else does he need? He needs to leave

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches / Wilfred Ndidi Sustains Abductor Injury, Could Be Out For Up To 12 Weeks / We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.