Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Latop Sales Abuja Only - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Latop Sales Abuja Only (1969 Views)

Latop Led Light On But No Display / Latop Shuts Down Unexpectedly / 8 Weeks Training On Latop Repair ^maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 2:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Am in need of an 11 or 13 inch laptop fairly used.
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2015
x3da:
Am in need of an 11 or 13 inch laptop fairly used.
Check This Hp, I Can Send It To U And Give The Driver All The Money,

Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
owonoko:
Check This Hp, I Can Send It To U And Give The Driver All The Money,

U hav to be specific on the make, model and price
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
x3da:

Hp Compaq 2230S, 320gb Hardisk, 2gb Memory, Dvd Writer, Very Portable, Wireless Bluetooth, With 3hrs+ Battery Life And Charger, Just 27k
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by Crownofwealth(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ OWONOKO CAN U STILL SEND IT TO ME IN DELTA STATE AND STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAYBILL?
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Crownofwealth:
@ OWONOKO CAN U STILL SEND IT TO ME IN DELTA STATE AND STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAYBILL?
Ok, Let See How It Will Go Tomorow. txt ur number to my phone
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by ammyluv2002(f): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
owonoko:
Hp Compaq 2230S, 320gb Hardisk, 2gb Memory, Dvd Writer, Very Portable, Wireless Bluetooth, With 3hrs+ Battery Life And Charger, Just 27k
Pls, can i have your number? I'm in Abuja
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2015
x3da:

Hello sir. You tried to send me a message. Anything I can help you with? smiley
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2015
DrDre1:

Hello sir. You tried to send me a message. Anything I can help you with? smiley
yes i did, i just wanted to know if uve gotten a response on your inquiry from Mr. Elijah of the chuwi vi10 and your other items, cos i also am interested, peawizzy also asked him if he bought items from geekbuying to which he didn't give a definite answer
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
x3da:

yes i did, i just wanted to know if uve gotten a response on your inquiry from Mr. Elijah of the chuwi vi10 and your other items, cos i also am interested, peawizzy also asked him if he bought items from geekbuying to which he didn't give a definite answer
Oh ok. I haven't gotten a response yet on the 64gb model sir. Although he did confirm the 32gb for me before now but I prefer to get the 64gb due to the dual OS thing
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrDre1:

Oh ok. I haven't gotten a response yet on the 64gb model sir. Although he did confirm the 32gb for me before now but I prefer to get the 64gb due to the dual OS thing

Thanks for your reply, please keep informed on any development, what do you think about the telcast x9 3g air? looks good but lacks full size usb ports.
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
x3da:

Thanks for your reply, please keep informed on any development, what do you think about the telcast x9 3g air? looks good but lacks full size usb ports.
No problem sir. I'm still in talks with Mr. Elijahdre. He can get the 32gb model right away if that's what you are interested in but it's the 64gb model that he's working on for me. The Teclast is good but Chuwi has more and better ports than it. It also seems of all the chinese tabs, only the USB Chuwi ports can power an external hard drive properly. Others would likely require you to power the external hard drive from the power outlet separately.
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Has the laptop been sold plz
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
x3da:

He's gotten to back to me on the Chuwi sir
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
DrDre1:

He's gotten to back to me on the Chuwi sir
Sorry been offline a bit, so whats he saying
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
x3da:

Sorry been offline a bit, so whats he saying
Okay...55k...maybe a little discount if you can convince him wink
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
DrDre1:

Okay...55k...maybe a little discount if you can convince him wink

Thanks 4 ur response, do u knw wat accessories it comes with, cos d official keyboard is a must, when r u getting urs?
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
x3da:

Thanks 4 ur response, do u knw wat accessories it comes with, cos d official keyboard is a must, when r u getting urs?
You are welcomed sir. Yes, that official keyboard is a must truly. I also intend to get a Microsoft Universal Keyboard for it. Getting mine this month. smiley
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by x3da(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
DrDre1:

You are welcomed sir. Yes, that official keyboard is a must truly. I also intend to get a Microsoft Universal Keyboard for it. Getting mine this month. smiley

Hi Dre how much eventually did u get the chuwi vi10 64gb + keyboard from elijahdre, cos i see urs has arrived
Re: Latop Sales Abuja Only by DrDre1(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2015
x3da:

Hi Dre how much eventually did u get the chuwi vi10 64gb + keyboard from elijahdre, cos i see urs has arrived
Yes sir. I planned to update you once I had it in my hands. I eventually got it for 54k but I bought a lot of other things along with it from him. I'm not sure the price will apply if you are just purchasing that one item from him. That said, even he confesses that the tablet is a perfect choice. He's been speaking so highly of it since he got it in his hands eventhough he tried to convince me to buy something else from the start wink

(1) (Reply)

Help! My External Hard Drive Is Inaccessible / Glo Broad Access? / Neat UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad T490s - Core i5, 8th Gen, 10hrs Battery, Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.