Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story (964 Views)

Anti-theism A New Form Of Atheism / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by inno10: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2015
When delay happens in someone's life a lot will be recorded and it will be unforgetable. Most especially when the reason for such delay cannot be justified people will see u as a failure,At such moment you will see your close associate going away from you and those that have always been there for you will begin to say goodbye and only for you to keep pursuing their shadows because you felt you wanted them in your life and journey. My dear, there is no Joy in delay but God can make one proud at the end. Delay could be a wind of change for a better life but the pain from delay could be psychologically derailing. God didnt put the power of your happiness in anyone's hand but you could discover that you find yourself chasing happiness by pursuing those that wants you rejected because you are on a delay. Many times delay makes one cry, weep, fall and faint but little did one always know that Joy comes in the morning. Many will humiliate you, infact the most regarded ones you least expected will make matter worse. My dear reader, don't ever put your trust in man because man can fail you. I have been there so i am talking from experience. No greater friendship than your friendship with God. See, there is little your money, your job, your academic success can do in bringing you happiness. Some people will derive pleasure in you begging them to get what you want or for your happiness to be guaranteed forgetting that there is always a future to talk about the past that is still in its present. There is more to life with Christ than men. If you are out there and you are under a delay, please don't lose hope because there is something great coming your way, let those that abuse you, humiliate you, wants you to keep begging them for your happiness, and those that wants to leave you continue their way of life. See, Don't ever beg anybody to continue anything whatsover with you, let that be your pride and be respected for it. If anyone wants to escape or go, let them go, your time of smile will surely come, i made that great mistake which i later regretted doing. If people are not proud of you because u are in a short delay period, those people do not deserve your respect when your delay is over. Don't ever bow for anybody's pressure because no man on earth deserve you temperature. Don't be surprised that those you trusted are now the ones that are manipulating you, sitting on the path to lower your esteem, always playing smart on you and always wanting to put trouble all over you, dont be amazed that is the way people are. See, dont ever try to please people because the more you please people the more you lose your value and funny enough those that will not be pleased will not be pleased. So stay strong, gather strenght from your Spiritual consciousness so that you won't fall out. Live your life for Christ alone and see what Christ alone can do. I am dedicating today to God Almighty. I am proud of where He has brought me. He restored my pride. I love the people God surrounded me with, Great Family and friends i will forever appreciate. Although you might not know much of what i saw and experienced in the last one year but your ever present as friends makes me cry for the love shown to me. Let's take Nigeria and Our Generation to the high now, this is not pride but i have been recognised where no one in History of my Family has been which is the outcome of the delay. Lets enter the gate with thanksgiving. I love you to the High.

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by 175(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Very inspiring! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by inno10: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2015
175:
Very inspiring! Thank you!
Thanks
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by chybykee(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
*thumbs up* Nice One

I think a thumb's smiley should be added here
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by KELVINXY: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
nice writeup.
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by inno10: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2015
chybykee:
*thumbs up* Nice One
I think a thumb's smiley should be added here
Thanks
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by inno10: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2015
KELVINXY:
nice writeup.
thanks
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by shegssosplendid(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
I seriously like this, thanks Op.
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by Trinity213: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls how do you alert the mod.? this is a front page material, in this country of millions of unemployed youth going through a lot of psychological turmoil, this is what is needed to boost their morales and let them know that there is (hope) light at the end of the tunnel. @inno10 may God bless you abundantly. This write up could save the life of someone somewhere thinking of suicide or crime (which is another form of suicide).
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by inno10: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks @ Trinity213
cc Seun OAM4J Lalasticlala
Re: Are You In Any Form Of DELAY? Read My Story by bomibomi: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2018
inno10:
When delay happens in someone's life a lot will be recorded and it will be unforgetable. Most especially when the reason for such delay cannot be justified people will see u as a failure,At such moment you will see your close associate going away from you and those that have always been there for you will begin to say goodbye and only for you to keep pursuing their shadows because you felt you wanted them in your life and journey. My dear, there is no Joy in delay but God can make one proud at the end. Delay could be a wind of change for a better life but the pain from delay could be psychologically derailing. God didnt put the power of your happiness in anyone's hand but you could discover that you find yourself chasing happiness by pursuing those that wants you rejected because you are on a delay. Many times delay makes one cry, weep, fall and faint but little did one always know that Joy comes in the morning. Many will humiliate you, infact the most regarded ones you least expected will make matter worse. My dear reader, don't ever put your trust in man because man can fail you. I have been there so i am talking from experience. No greater friendship than your friendship with God. See, there is little your money, your job, your academic success can do in bringing you happiness. Some people will derive pleasure in you begging them to get what you want or for your happiness to be guaranteed forgetting that there is always a future to talk about the past that is still in its present. There is more to life with Christ than men. If you are out there and you are under a delay, please don't lose hope because there is something great coming your way, let those that abuse you, humiliate you, wants you to keep begging them for your happiness, and those that wants to leave you continue their way of life. See, Don't ever beg anybody to continue anything whatsover with you, let that be your pride and be respected for it. If anyone wants to escape or go, let them go, your time of smile will surely come, i made that great mistake which i later regretted doing. If people are not proud of you because u are in a short delay period, those people do not deserve your respect when your delay is over. Don't ever bow for anybody's pressure because no man on earth deserve you temperature. Don't be surprised that those you trusted are now the ones that are manipulating you, sitting on the path to lower your esteem, always playing smart on you and always wanting to put trouble all over you, dont be amazed that is the way people are. See, dont ever try to please people because the more you please people the more you lose your value and funny enough those that will not be pleased will not be pleased. So stay strong, gather strenght from your Spiritual consciousness so that you won't fall out. Live your life for Christ alone and see what Christ alone can do. I am dedicating today to God Almighty. I am proud of where He has brought me. He restored my pride. I love the people God surrounded me with, Great Family and friends i will forever appreciate. Although you might not know much of what i saw and experienced in the last one year but your ever present as friends makes me cry for the love shown to me. Let's take Nigeria and Our Generation to the high now, this is not pride but i have been recognised where no one in History of my Family has been which is the outcome of the delay. Lets enter the gate with thanksgiving. I love you to the High.

(1) (Reply)

Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus / Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross, Judas Iscariot Did. / Is Paying Tithes Compulsory For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.