Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (74771 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by luvly101: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
frankzone:
How did you know?

He attends the same Church/Mosque with most Nigerians who shares their Saturday testimony with him. angry
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by damiloladuke: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2015
not special

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by kama1210: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2015
In Mecksy voice *Awka don Cast*
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Agimor(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Hisss.tatafo thread.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by bist: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by bewla(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2015
frankzone:
How did you know?
ask she again u must b the one that guy is carrying
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by datmac99: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
No wonder he said his judgements will start from the church. People now use church to cover there evil.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Mrsixfeet(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:
It was on Nairaland I got to realise that the problems of Nigeria can only be solved by God almighty. Even the most patriotic and loyal politicians need to rig elections first to be able to attain that position where they can change the face of the Nation.

I recall a few days ago when I logged on to this forum and saw a topic on front page, (one of those Anti-Buhari posts) only a couple of posts so I decided to contribute my thoughts in a responsible and articulate manner, with the thoughts that my articulations may change someone's life. I took my time and composed my post, checked out for grammatical errors, punctuation, etc, then I clicked the "post" button... Boom! A post that would've been Number 10, at the very worst, landed me on page 3!!! No front page, nothing!!! My carefully articulated thoughts relegated to the background where nobody bothers to give a look. I scrolled up to see the posts that made the cut within a 2-3 minutes of having to compose mine, behold: "aaa" "lol" "ahdhdhjdj" "ok" "wow" etc, etc were the jargons these nairaland kids used to push me to page 3.

I learnt a vital lesson that day, not only is the race for FTC for the swift, the race for front page is even for the swifter. No time to be forming "man of integrity", post your "hdhdhdhdh" and come back to modify.

So this morning when I saw this post and only about 5 comments so far, nobody taught me to "jejely" post my "gshsjsjssj", go and have my bath, dress up, drink my akamu and hot akara, den sit down to come and develop this plot of land I bought just to articulate my thoughts so the world can see.

So, what's the moral of my story: space booking is one of the fundamental problems of the Nigerian society today and this menace must be stopped before it destroys all that the Buhari government stands for.

Thank you, and God bless.

kiss

So far no one has liked still... Let me give you a shoulder to cry on
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by abbeyty(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2015
What is the big deal they are just having fun, must they feel guilty cuz they are enjoying themselves ?

1 Like

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:
It was on Nairaland I got to realise that the problems of Nigeria can only be solved by God almighty. Even the most patriotic and loyal politicians need to rig elections first to be able to attain that position where they can change the face of the Nation.

I recall a few days ago when I logged on to this forum and saw a topic on front page, (one of those Anti-Buhari posts) only a couple of posts so I decided to contribute my thoughts in a responsible and articulate manner, with the thoughts that my articulations may change someone's life. I took my time and composed my post, checked out for grammatical errors, punctuation, etc, then I clicked the "post" button... Boom! A post that would've been Number 10, at the very worst, landed me on page 3!!! No front page, nothing!!! My carefully articulated thoughts relegated to the background where nobody bothers to give a look. I scrolled up to see the posts that made the cut within a 2-3 minutes of having to compose mine, behold: "aaa" "lol" "ahdhdhjdj" "ok" "wow" etc, etc were the jargons these nairaland kids used to push me to page 3.

I learnt a vital lesson that day, not only is the race for FTC for the swift, the race for front page is even for the swifter. No time to be forming "man of integrity", post your "hdhdhdhdh" and come back to modify.

So this morning when I saw this post and only about 5 comments so far, nobody taught me to "jejely" post my "gshsjsjssj", go and have my bath, dress up, drink my akamu and hot akara, den sit down to come and develop this plot of land I bought just to articulate my thoughts so the world can see.

So, what's the moral of my story: space booking is one of the fundamental problems of the Nigerian society today and this menace must be stopped before it destroys all that the Buhari government stands for.

kiss

awwww... so romantic!!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by phemocheee(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss

Don't know why but I laughed so hard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Rexeffiom(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Nd their sugar daddies b lyk

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Bleep anything fuckable on Saturday and sing anything singable on sunday. I want one like this for my holiday in South Africa
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Lanceslot(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
stnwani:
Though at one point or another,most Nigerians have exhibited this act and yet conscientiously gone to their religious gathering(church/mosque).
May God forgive us all...
Genesis 1:28.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by ugogermany: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] its doesn,t make sense!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by mekonglobal(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
cold:
My Naija sistrens be like...
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by bettercreature(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
Its the survival of the fittest,you have to fight your way to the top wherever you are as you know plants do fight for sunlight inside the bush as well,likewise twin foetus fighting for space inside womb
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by tmosco(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Some people ask me with all our religious beliefs why are we still a corrupt and poverty stricken country, I tell them it is because of God mercy not buy what we know or do imagine if we don't have God. Nigeria will be 100 times worse than it is now. It not by our righteousness but by His mercies.

1 Like

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by ukandi1(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:
Too bad...

But atleast, they still know and have the heart to attend church. Some do this and worse, even on a Sunday and feel no guilt whatsoever.

that is exactly d problem
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by kingsley3218(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2015
stnwani:
Though at one point or another,most Nigerians have exhibited this act and yet conscientiously gone to their religious gathering(church/mosque).
May God forgive us all...
Hmmmmmmmm.....OP I dey suspect u o.........e b like say na wetin u dey do cos I wonder wetin go make u reason this kind thing dis sunday morning? Pls,I'm in the spirit,don't corrupt my church mood!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by kingsley3218(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Mrsixfeet:

So far no one has liked still... Let me give you a shoulder to cry on
LOL......guy,better thunder go fire u o
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by ELgordo(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2015
#damn .BullsH@t!!!!!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by twentyk(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2015
;ht:HVpzh ,
j;t dj\j;m,
svkd
cmy/'
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Ameboperoo(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
Cocain abi wetin be ur name, see what you have caused in the church now. I had to run out of church to laugh because of this ur post.

2 Likes

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by ibukun147(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Op is speaking from personal experience
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by ademasta(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by southernbelle(f): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:
cheesy cheesy your post is so funny
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by lozanni(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
loomer:
Na wa for u o, some people dey even carry bible for hand after church service go straight to beer parlour.

Lol. Those are 'human breweries' also called wine-flies.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by gbidu(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by loomer: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
lozanni:

Lol. Those are 'human breweries' also called wine-flies.

Lol
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.