Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Share DATA On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share DATA On MTN (8196 Views)

Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Reviewing The 15GB Free Data On MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share DATA On MTN by Deejavu1(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2015
I have recently been receiving messages and complaints on How to share data on mtn.
So I decided to write a post on it…

I guess we all know know what data share is… in summary it means sharing your available DATA to friends or anyone..
Note: You can’t share Bonus given to you by MTN, You can only share DATA you subscribed for.

How to share MTN DATA?
To get started, simply:

Subscribe to any MTN Data plans.

1. Dial 131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN
2. You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN you can easily remember by dialing *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
3. After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*2# or by texting Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries at a time.

4. Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*3#

Note: You cant share less than 1gb data.

That’s it guys… you can now share data with your loved ones, friends and family…

Read more at http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-share-data-on-mtn/#pxXkEtK2W5wGJhmX.99

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Starships4u(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Can u please share to me?
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by MVLOX(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Can we share bb data?
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by waynizhayodele: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
sorry i just shared my other sim little mb please how can i check the mb shared to my other number i tried sending 2 to 131 but nothing .....
Deejavu1:

I have recently been receiving messages and complaints on How to share data on mtn.
I guess we all know know what data share is… in summary it means sharing your available DATA to friends or anyone..
Note: You can’t share Bonus given to you by MTN, You can only share DATA you subscribed for.
How to share MTN DATA?
To get started, simply:
1. Dial 131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN
2. You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN you can easily remember by dialing *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
3. After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*2# or by texting Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries at a time.
4. Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*3#
That’s it guys… you can now share data with your loved ones, friends and family…
Read more at http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-share-data-on-mtn/#pxXkEtK2W5wGJhmX.99
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by xtophy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
pls share data wif me 07033297165
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by waynizhayodele: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
what do you use to check the data balance shared to you ..
xtophy:
pls share data wif me 07033297165
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by ayodeji481(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Will the data shared expire the same day with the person that shared it?
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Webbet(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
waynizhayodele:
sorry i just shared my other sim little mb please how can i check the mb shared to my other number i tried sending 2 to 131 but nothing .....
send 3 to 131

1 Like

Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Deejavu1:

How to share MTN DATA?
To get started, simply:

Guy, u better close this thread now
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by handebayor: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Deejavu1:

I once shared my data with a friend then changed my password again(the second time) it disconnected my "beneficiary" and ever since my sim has stopped sharing data. What do you recommend I do to rectify it?
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by bosunjohns(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Deejavu1:

How to share MTN DATA?
To get started, simply:

Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Salex007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mtnheen don wipe their data ooo. ;DMtnheen don wipe their data ooo.
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by J0nyb0y(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
handebayor:

I once shared my data with a friend then changed my password again(the second time) it disconnected my "beneficiary" and ever since my sim has stopped sharing data. What do you recommend I do to rectify it?
Try to reregister
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good one
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Saklekplus:

Guy, u better close this thread now
Bad belle .....kick ur a&& outa of here
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by emekachimek: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thanks so much. Just added my wife's number
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
londongal03:
Bad belle .....kick ur a&& outa of here

I just saw ur pix, I don't know that it's u.......... . Mtchewwwwww . .
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by blackfase(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Been trying for some time too, wonder what d problem is....

visaclick:
Data share no longer working properly, what is the problem with mtn self?

1 Like

Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by GamingGirl(f): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2022
OP you have tried but the codes and method you used are now outdated.
MTN has updated its share data service and made it simpler now.
In the updated one, you will see how to share data on MTN with a new USSD code or through an SMS, or even with the new MyMTN NG mobile app.
Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by fjlinks(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2022

Here are the current methods you can use to share MTN data at ease without smartphone or internet connect

Re: How To Share DATA On MTN by gistcity(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2023
See steps on how to share data on MTN

https://www.korentprice.com/how-to-share-data-on-mtn/

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - 48MP Quad Camera (photos) / How To Configure Glo Browsing On Phone? / How To Download Youtube Videos With A Java Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.