Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,480 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please Help Me To Rate My Blog And Tell Me How To Improve On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help Me To Rate My Blog And Tell Me How To Improve On It (394 Views)

Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. / Nneka From Imsu Wants You To Rate Her B00bs A,B,C,D,E (see Photos) / Nneka From Imsu Wants You To Rate Her B00bs A,B,C,D,E (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Rate My Blog And Tell Me How To Improve On It by boyo123(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
https://bluemansionblog./author/bluemansion123/
here is a blog i have been working for close to a year now although have been busy with school work so i haven't been posting too often.
but now am back and seriously needs someone to rate my work on the blog and tell me ways in which i can improve on it. NOTE:ITS NOT THE REGULAR KIND OF NIGER BLOG WERE U AV WIZKID AND TONTO DIKE NEWSOR NAKED PICTURES. I AV MORE OF FOREIGN CELEBRITY HOMES AND INTERIOR DESIGNS.TANKS WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
Re: Please Help Me To Rate My Blog And Tell Me How To Improve On It by daragrams(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
nice work, keep it up. i score you 75%
Re: Please Help Me To Rate My Blog And Tell Me How To Improve On It by boyo123(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
daragrams:
nice work, keep it up. i score you 75%
thanks .its bin long i posted anything there though.looking for someone to buy it

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Speaks On Crashed Marriage / President Buhari Rejects Gay Marriage / Yaaaay! Another Friday Is Here; It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.