Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Just Curious! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Curious! (4994 Views)

Curious / A Curious Observation From A South African Guy / Curious Abt Some Landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Too bad I'm homophobic and nothing can change that. Gotta stay away from certain attention seeking b*tch ass niggahs.

Especially the pretty boy wannabe's. There's nothing as gay as that.

Thanks for letting us know FirstEVA .
Beats my imagination why a real man would think complementing a lady is self derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
you guys should ignore thesonofmark, he fights women and men who admire women, its not his fault, he is not into women, he is gay, he doesn't understand how a man will admire a woman.

@shugga, you have done nothing wrong, love can be found anywhere, the are people who find love on social media, its not a new thing. there use to be ogugua and sexkillz, the found love here. ignore that bastard thesonofmark, he is an asss fagggot, he sucks diccks for a living, he really does not understand a lot of things. all the best dear.

You can consider Redbenson, though he like women, but that should not be much of a problem, u can change him lipsrsealed

Come on! I cant remember when i rang bell in the market square and announced my availability for women. I never did that. So which one is consider RedBenson and this and that? Who told you i'm available in the first place? These ladies who cant even find a manageable relationship offline come online and carry themselves as gods. I mean who gives a fucck about them? If they were so good, i wonder why they had to come canvass for love online when they should be the ones making choice of guys from the numerous suitors. On a very serious note, though i'm not into any committed relationship at the moment due to one thing or the other, but i dont lack love, women and fucck. So whoever thinks i'm too flirty to come close to her body/pusssy can keep it to herself for urination. WTF!
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Come on! I cant remember when i rang bell in the market square and announced my availability for women. I never did that. So which one is consider RedBenson and this and that? Who told you i'm available in the first place? These ladies who cant even find a manageable relationship offline come online and carry themselves as gods. I mean who gives a fucck about them? If they were so good, i wonder why they had to come canvass for love online when they should be the ones making choice of guys from the numerous suitors. On a very serious note, though i'm not into any committed relationship at the moment due to one thing or the other, but i dont lack love, women and fucck. So whoever thinks i'm too flirty to come close to her body/pusssy can keep it to herself for urination. WTF!

grin but if she pm u, u will respond sha grin
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:

So why didnt you pm me? It's you i needed most.
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

ok na, pm booting.

meanwhile how are you? been a while
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
ok na, pm booting.
meanwhile how are you? been a while
Not fine. You threw me away and failed all our plans. Not happy at all.
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Not fine. You threw me away and failed all our plans. Not happy at all.
plans ke

that you thread will soon reach 1,000 pages, quite awesome. it is moving to the permanent site.
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
firstEVA:
plans ke

that you thread will soon reach 1,000 pages, quite awesome. it is moving to the permanent site.

Lol. The thread is moving at the speed of light.

Can we run package? I miss that our package like kilode.
Re: Just Curious! by 400billionman: 3:58am On Jul 26, 2015
shugga:
So have been observing when I post a comment I do get pms but I discover 90% of them are lagos based and mostly yoruba, does it mean my brothers from Akwa ibom are not on this forum?

Before y'all get me twisted I'm not tribalistic just that it will really hurt if one begin to nurse feelings for another and distance happen to be the only barrier.

I'm based in my state of origin and will like to get to meet reasonable matured guys(preferable in their early 30's) from my state on here.

RedBenson happen to be the only Akwa Ibom or na Cross River he's from sef but I don't like his online personality, he seems to be a flirt tongue

So feel free to say hi if you're my bro! wink

Hi!
Re: Just Curious! by emmiesky(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
shugga:
So have been observing when I post a comment I do get pms but I discover 90% of them are lagos based and mostly yoruba, does it mean my brothers from Akwa ibom are not on this forum?

Before y'all get me twisted I'm not tribalistic just that it will really hurt if one begin to nurse feelings for another and distance happen to be the only barrier.

I'm based in my state of origin and will like to get to meet reasonable matured guys(preferable in their early 30's) from my state on here.

RedBenson happen to be the only Akwa Ibom or na Cross River he's from sef but I don't like his online personality, he seems to be a flirt tongue

Hi,
I by chance stumbled upon your thread. I must say kudos to you for putting up this. Initially I also thought I was the only Akwa/Cross indigene around here. So once again Hi!
Re: Just Curious! by Feex: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
shugga:

I will be relocating to Akwa ibom very soon. Getting transferred. though i am neither from Cross River nor Akwa Ibom, I wish to meet people who are based there and make friends that will help me settle really quickly.
I have got no friends in that state for now except my colleagues undecided
The email which I used to open this account is inaccessible so kindly follow me as I follow you so that i can send you a direct message.
BTW I am 30+ and it would be nice to meet you smiley
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Feex:

I will be relocating to Akwa ibom very soon. Getting transferred. though i am neither from Cross River nor Akwa Ibom, I wish to meet people who are based there and make friends that will help me settle really quickly.
I have got no friends in that state for now except my colleagues undecided
The email which I used to open this account is inaccessible so kindly follow me as I follow you so that i can send you a direct message.
BTW I am 30+ and it would be nice to meet you smiley

Where are you from?
Re: Just Curious! by Feex: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
shugga:

Where are you from?
I can't reveal that here.
However, do you only make friends with people from your zone? Cos I don't seem to know why that's so important. I thought you said you are not a tribalist
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Feex:

I can't reveal that here.
However, do you only make friends with people from your zone? Cos I don't seem to know why that's so important. I thought you said you are not a tribalist

I have my reasons for asking, so where do you want to answer them?
Re: Just Curious! by Feex: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
shugga:

I have my reasons for asking, so where do you want to answer them?
follow me back so that i can send you my bb pin via PM. You will add me. from there, we can chat and talk. okay?
Re: Just Curious! by Macgreat(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Get a real DP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl / Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.