Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (38456 Views)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / PHOTO Of DSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by senier007(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Newly appointed director general of the Department of State Security, Lawal Musa Daura, has demoted Marilyn Ogar, the agency’s former spokesperson, via a memo
Apart from demoting Ms. Ogar, the acting DSS director general also directed the demotion of numerous other officers of the agency who were just promoted in March in what was seen as a politically motivated exercise.

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/04/dss-director-demotes-marilyn-ogar-others-promoted-past-administration

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/617681954205470720

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by erimmy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow did I just make FP abi na FTC una de call am. I dedicate it to my battery. but this decision harsh share. #this shall not be my portion

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Imortal001: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jona the clueless one with clueless promotion and his clueless supporter will see this as a political witch hunting with their clueless brain.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by solarview(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
We are expecting better news than this... Baba

6 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by AWONEYAN(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Change is here!
Let the cleasing go through every sector, PMB after DSS,go to power sector

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by erimmy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
solarview:
G
G for Gobe

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Kingbilo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
H
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by shedrack222: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Seen

Floyd Mayweather may be stripped of his WBO Title belt

[url]proudlyweb.com/floyd-mayweather-may-be-stripped-of-his-wbo-title-belt[/url]
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Karlman: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
k
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Neduzze5(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
And the witch hunting begins!! embarassed

So in essence, we now have two DauraDullardists in Aso Rock??

Naija is in trouble!!

Fear "North"

This government has shown that it is a government of the north, by the north and for the north.

If you agree, click like embarassed

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by bornmekus: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Power tussles
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Ajgal10(f): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is obviously a beef.

8 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by emmanuel2015: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
(SSS) Secret Stealing Society.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
We dey watch this movie
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by bright007(f): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
ok
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
You know your house is not in order when an internal memo of DSS leaks....that agency needs cleansing!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by ramdris(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
I hate space bookers! angry

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by datola: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good for her!
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by celeron40(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good riddance....what is a woman doing in the DSS anyway?

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by folabayo1(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oya tanoids come and see. Baba in action tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goood

3 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Dindondin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
I ll comment when am through with my monthly period.

Last Bullet
I dey hoist red flag
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by sloo1: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
TBN
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by benedictjohn(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by deebsman1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by kristisking(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Evil agenda of APC and baba one chance is already playing out.

11 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
All I can see is politics playing.............GMB
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by richidinho(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Innocent woman

When is Buhari demoting Shekau?

6 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
These are confidential and restricted document meant for the service consumption and not for the general public, my prayer for the person divulging such information to the public and also other moles in the organisation is that they will never have peace of mind and rest in their career, for God sake this isn't fair no matter how disgruntled that person or people are, they shouldn't be doing these. Mod you people should not just post anything sent to you online please.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead / Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.