Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast (1822 Views)

What Is She Selling And What Is The Man Buying? (photo) / (pics)when You Steal Akara And Police Parade You With Ak 47 / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by deavicky(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello fox
I traveled to Ghana upon my company's business, and due to the fact that we rise to work early, we had trouble seeing what to eat at the time of the day.
Still when one of my colleagues discovered a woman that sales bread, Akara and kokoo (KOKOO IS what we call pap or Akamu in Nigeria ). On this faithfully day I when to by my normal kokoo suddenly I looked around and saw two white men at the spot, it raised my curiosity. Till he made his order. I was shocked that a with man could eat this and my brothers here will say they can't eat stuff like that. But I still wonder if maybe someone sent them.

Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by idolda: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
When you are in Rome,you behave like the Romans.
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by pyyxxaro: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na Akara burger

Maybe dem jus discharge some bags of dangote cement finish, de need cold Gold spot or Limca to press it down
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by osaslord500(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dem never jam anything, go chop fufu and okra soup, u go know how fa.
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by nerodenero: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
These ones na Chinko know undecided.
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where are the white men??
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by Sleekydee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chinco wey dey chop Lizzy baby A.K.A "Agama eyes on you", akara and bread go be better delicacy for them na.
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by Bibidear(f): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
So,whats d big deal,when u travel out,dnt u eat their food
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by raziboi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
these two guys are worthless in dia country.....
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by deavicky(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
raziboi:
these two guys are worthless in dia country.....
lol
Re: Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast by deavicky(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
deavicky:
lol
seriously

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Some Muslim Youths Mocking The Crucification Of Jesus / Where To Buy First Grade Fairly Used Industrial Steam Iron / Vessels Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.