Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS (3251 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2009
cheesy Hi everyone,
I just bought another Zain line and I activated zain line activated under 2mins wow shocked grin I read in some other threads it took them 2days but mine was just 2mins wink but can anyone help me on how to increase the speed on zain?
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by dragnet: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
If u didnt get d msg, didnt u hear d jingle on radio? That such services wuldnt be available btw march 3 - 7 undecided
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
dragnet:

If u didnt get d msg, didnt u hear d jingle on radio? That such services wuldnt be available btw march 3 - 7 undecided

All crap! why is dat? ANyway thats bro
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by dragnet: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
System upgrade smiley
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by luxiry(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
Nope no other procedures, men that what am also using now how come yours aint working, i thinking you not in good terms with zain
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2009
luxiry:

Nope no other procedures, men that what am also using now how come yours aint working, i thinking you not in good terms with zain

How do u mean I browse free with my zain line but I got another one and I want it activated for a friend.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by nolio(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
nna na wa o.i don do every every but still if i wan browse with my nokia 6820 e go dett tell me say subscribe to gprs first.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by dragnet: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
Have u guys tried sending to 232?
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
dragnet:

Have u guys tried sending to 232?

What would I send to 232?
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by dragnet: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
e.g Wap Nokia 6020
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
dragnet:

e.g Wap Nokia 6020

Ok thanks will give it a try.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by cabali(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
Forget it; it wont work untill after the 7th. Due to the upgrade, no provisioning service can be accomplished e.g sim swap, gprs or 3g provisioning, barrings etc.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2009
cabali:

Forget it; it wont work untill after the 7th. Due to the upgrade, no provisioning service can be accomplished e.g sim swap, gprs or 3g provisioning, barrings etc.

Thanks for the info.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by cabali(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
anytime y'all wink
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
MY LINE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED I THOUGHT PPLE SAID I WILL TAKE TWO DAYS MINE WAS LESS THAN A MIN yea so I can browse also on my new line pls can anyone help wiith increasing the speed of zain on pc?
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by macdoncjoe(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2009
this is introducing a new free internet browsing software and configuration settings for mtn and zain. It works absolutely fine for all operating systems. It is very fast, 24 hours reliable and supports file download of any size. This is what every wise forex trader and indeed everyone who is interested in internet information and different online buzz should seek. This software will now save you $ 68.40 monthly ( #10,000) or any kind expensive data plan, as the case may be. it will also ease you from the annoyance that previous free internet browsers might have caused you. This offer comes with a bonus of an e-manual on how to make free international calls from your phone. If you are interested in getting this package, just call me on 08063669662 or mail me on macdoncjoe@yahoo.com or info4cjoe@gmail.com.
for more information on how to get your computer or mobile phone connected to the internet and begin surfing the web nonstop free of charge, visit http://free-internet-world..com.

a new software has also been developed for watching the DSTV channels free of charge. what you need is just to get this software installed in your computer, connect your gprs enabled mobile phone to the computer in order to give the software a network access, then open the already installed free DSTV software and begin to enjoy yourself. infact to see a detailed step by step method on how to watch all DSTV channels free of charge on your computer, simply go to http://freeDSTVworld..com and feed yourself with information.

this is another mouth watering service, with just N20, you can browse the internet for one hour with mtn network. i.e browsing the internet with as low as N20 per hour. this is for mtn nigeria subscribers only. It is %100 legal, affordable and reliable. No network interruption and even our internet service provider’s disturbance. Just keep surfing the web with N20 per hour tariff at great unbelievable spee. For the forex traders and all other people who don’t need any network interruption while online, this is simply for you. “The N20 per hour” charge is very very insignificant compare to what you gonna get from it.

if interested in any of the above services or need more information on them, then call me on 08063669662 or email macdoncjoe@yahoo.com

you can as well visit http://free-internet-world..com if you wanna get your computer connected to free internet plus mobile phones free internet configuration also available. if you are interested in watching the DSTV channels free of charge in your computer, do visit http://freeDSTVworld..com

Thanks,
chukjoe.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2009
macdoncjoe:

this is introducing a new free internet browsing software and configuration settings for mtn and zain. It works absolutely fine for all operating systems. It is very fast, 24 hours reliable and supports file download of any size. This is what every wise forex trader and indeed everyone who is interested in internet information and different online buzz should seek. This software will now save you $ 68.40 monthly ( #10,000) or any kind expensive data plan, as the case may be. it will also ease you from the annoyance that previous free internet browsers might have caused you. This offer comes with a bonus of an e-manual on how to make free international calls from your phone. If you are interested in getting this package, just call me on 08063669662 or mail me on macdoncjoe@yahoo.com or info4cjoe@gmail.com.
for more information on how to get your computer or mobile phone connected to the internet and begin surfing the web nonstop free of charge, visit http://free-internet-world..com.

a new software has also been developed for watching the DSTV channels free of charge. what you need is just to get this software installed in your computer, connect your gprs enabled mobile phone to the computer in order to give the software a network access, then open the already installed free DSTV software and begin to enjoy yourself. infact to see a detailed step by step method on how to watch all DSTV channels free of charge on your computer, simply go to http://freeDSTVworld..com and feed yourself with information.

this is another mouth watering service, with just N20, you can browse the internet for one hour with mtn network. i.e browsing the internet with as low as N20 per hour. this is for mtn nigeria subscribers only. It is %100 legal, affordable and reliable. No network interruption and even our internet service provider’s disturbance. Just keep surfing the web with N20 per hour tariff at great unbelievable spee. For the forex traders and all other people who don’t need any network interruption while online, this is simply for you. “The N20 per hour” charge is very very insignificant compare to what you gonna get from it.

if interested in any of the above services or need more information on them, then call me on 08063669662 or email macdoncjoe@yahoo.com

you can as well visit http://free-internet-world..com if you wanna get your computer connected to free internet plus mobile phones free internet configuration also available. if you are interested in watching the DSTV channels free of charge in your computer, do visit http://freeDSTVworld..com

Thanks,
chukjoe.

shocked shocked shocked shocked na waohooo just to browse free am ok with zain for now.
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Fadajasi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2009
@infoseye,do u mean internet gprs?
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by mecuri(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2009
click here if you want to increase the speed of your internet browsing

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=233660.0
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by darequam(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2009
@infosheye
pls how do i connect wit zain on pc, I've tried it before, it never worked,
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by darequam(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
@infosheye
Re: ZAIN LINE ACTIVED UNDER 2MINS by Infoseye(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2009
darequam:

@infosheye

Go here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104224.0.html and make sure you follow every step, ifollowed that step and got connected with no pc suit via bluetooth wink

(1) (Reply)

Free 2go Chat With BIS Now Possible / How To Download From Torrent Sites / How To Bypass Etisalat Social Pack Speed Throttling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.