Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (689642 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hurry!

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Is this offer still available?
Prize now 130,000

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zeanslim(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kampack:
I have got a pure sine wave 24V 1.5KVA APC UPS I initially bought for to use but changed my mind because I couldn't get around how to perfectly extend the wires and all that complexities around making it function like an inverter.

If anyone is interested, pls call 081 497 77036

I will sell it for 5K, afterall I didn't buy it brand new. I bought it for 13K, but willing to take the loss and move on. It's been in my car trunk, doing nothing!

is it the pure sinewave version ?

is your number on what's app ? do you stay around Lagos, so I can come pick it up this coming week.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
econome:
My suoer 30a charger no longer working

Please, what could be the problems? It became so hot lastnight before it gave up the ghost

A radionic/repairer said it is the IC(if I am correct)

What could be the problem and solutions?

Hi, pls was it this particular model you had that got burnt? I mean the analogue type?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fairly used 150ah Ritar telecom batteries up for sale .

Price: 45k

Smartcellglobal services
081-350-319-51
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Pls let's not give up on getting this spammer off this thread.....he has demonstrated over time that he is not a gentleman and he won't go easy.

Pls click the report button and let the site administrator do the needful. Together we stand divided we fall

You may think you are safe from his inflated prices but many newbies fall for that daily and that is the reason why he is unrepentant. Let's go the modest way by using the appropriate tool for this. Kind regards!

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Alejob:
That guy has an arrogant way of getting his message across and many people has complained about his personality but he is too far gone to redeem himself. I did check his two monikers and can see a lot of complaint about his person. Customer satisfaction doesn't matter to him on bit.... He is too given to self aggrandisement and will easily drop names of his Co-nairanlander solar emperor to back up his chest beating. It was an appeal to stop flooding everywhere with his long adverts but he has decided to call the bluff of everyone and has carried on with his annoying habits. He has refused to open a thread of his own because of his poor customer relations and the fear of being roasted by those who got their fingers burnt by dealing with him. What a man sow, he shall reap no matter how long

A lot has been said about him already

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Alejob:
Change your way Mr and Mrs Kiekie/ Mrsdaniel.....people strive to be better version of themselves everyday and not only make more money, you have constituted enough nuisance to last a while and should please cut it down like every other person has been appealing to you on every thread you are fixated upon. Pls create you own thread and stop waiting till the owner of the thread and a host of others who has benefited will come and beg you privately to allow sanity to reign again....

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2019
decoolseun:
Oh My God!... What is this... The main purpose of this thread has been derailed.....

It has now become a desert.... If I want buy inverters or solar I know where to go, but u guys decided to flood this thread with ur annoying ads which should be slightly mention in ur sig while u contribute,u shd be the main contributors in other to impact knowledge, along the line someone might decided to buy ur batteries,ups, battery charger.
From the way u speak and impact knowledge, it will be glaring that u are a pro in ur field of expertise and u know all the Infor, this alone is anof to convince me to buy ur product and neglect the DIV inverter.
Instead U hv greaty abuse this thread and it's now tasteless without flovour anymore...
It's Soo sad...

Pls let's start posting knowledgeable Infor about the title of this thread....

Good Morning.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Valto:
u must be a very stupid fellow to think, we dont know that mrs Daniel is the same person as kiekie1. now let me tell u what u tried to do here. u foolish man, logged in as mrs daniel and made a post about all in one solar system, hoping to reply later with your main username kiekie1 as u posted in the link below. https://www.nairaland.com/4550958/strictly-discounted-prices-solar-power/5#75610550.
now below picture is a prove that u are very childish.. mrs Daniel is the same as kiekie1
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2019
kiekie1:
The first of it's kind in Africa"Solar powered car"!

Brief info..

Configuration:
Passengers: 5 people
Power battery volt: 72v
Battery capacity: 600ah
Battery Type: Gel free maintenance
Solar Panel Type: Flexible Solar Panel
Open Roof: LED daytime Light

Features:
1. Charge anytime of day with Solar or with Alternate current
2. Solar Panel 20 to 30year life span
3. Electrophorectic painting technology
4. Energy saving, environment-friendly and new Solar energy type
5. Technical support system

Advantages:
1. Saves you monthly maintenance of changing engine oil
2. One year maintenance free
3. No more budget for gas station for your car
4. Drive anytime and to anywhere you want without thinking of cost
5. Parts are very cheap
6. Life span is more than 15years
7. Drive to generate electricity, park in the sun to charge.
8. Solar energy is inexhaustible, so your car always renews its energy automatically.

awesome,am getting this bro....keep us updated with the price o

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
kiekie1:
How much
Brief info..

Configuration:

Features:

Advantages:
5. Parts are very cheap
8. Solar energy is inexhaustible, so your car always renews its energy automatically.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2019
temizeee:
awesome,am getting this bro....keep us updated with the price o

I will as always Sir .. Regards !
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 4:52am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=pointstores post=81853484][/quote]

Price isn't permanently fixed yet but 8million approx !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Are you a retailer or end user? Call us on 08066332919 for Gaston Batteries, Emerson n Leums UPS, Stavol Stabilizers and Xantrex n Outback Inverters. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja. We deliver nationwide.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is this thread still alive? I know what to do...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
ceejay80s:
Is this thread still alive? I know what to do...

Ceejay80s u won kill am? grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by surrogatesng: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2019
What model is the car?How much is it and where can it be purchased?

kiekie1:

Brief info..

Configuration:

Features:

Advantages:
5. Parts are very cheap

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2019
saint2ace:

Ceejay80s u won kill am? grin

I wan pour sniper on the thread grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
ceejay80s:

Any new innovation in the local inverter sector?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2019
surrogatesng:
What model is the car?How much is it and where can it be purchased?

For more info,
Contact,
Smartcellglobal services
081-350-31951
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Fundango: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
ceejay80s:

Abeg Bros,allow the thread to complete its metamorphosis joo

grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
saint2ace:

Any new innovation in the local inverter sector?
No my brother, been so busy at work, don't even have time for myself talkless of inverter
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
ceejay80s:

No my brother, been so busy at work, don't even have time for myself talkless of inverter

Eyah sorry bro, but at least ur setup still dey deliver with solar

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.