Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (689717 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Valto:
if u love your normal fan, dont use with this..
souer inverters these days are a bit more refined now and can easily pass for pure sine wave, but don't ever use them shaky or loose extensions
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
remi2good:
souer inverters these days are a bit more refined now and can easily pass for pure sine wave, but don't ever use them shaky or loose extensions

This is not true, I used to say the same thing for mecury inverters then, but time taught me the fallacy of that statement. Do u mind sharing a pix of the one u use?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
dollarnaira:
Modified sine wave is not as bad as you guys think. Possibly ur appliances are the culprit. If a locally made inverter converted from ups could power my tv without issues for 7years then certain tvs or appliances are definitely not for msw. My tv and woofer gives NO HUMMING SOUND with suoer.

Msw is up to 80% efficient
Psw is definitely 100%

Average Nigerians mostly can afford msw

Suoer 500w cost abt 7k while psw of same capacity cost 25k.

Psw is for all appliances(esp sensitive ones) while msw is for some appliances. The question is, what are the frequent appliances mostly used in our homes?
They are Tvs, laptops,fans, charging phones, and light bulbs.
yeah very true souer MSW comes in handy when used properly, I've used mine for years now bluegate MSW hums like say tomorrow no dey, but the worst is bluegate 650va that the one will burn almost everything for you, I discarded mine long ago, thou high va ups are pure sine wave and don't have issues.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am interested. Contact via my signature
remi2good:
50a charge controller, very efficient. Written mppt but not really mppt, but way better than most one chargers because it's very intelligent and it starts charging with the slightest sunlight price 12k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
remi2good:
very efficient and the beauty of it is the low intake on your batteries unlike our heavy conventional inverters with big coil that uses up almost half of the battery power to run before dishing out output
thanks for this info.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
saint2ace:

This is not true, I used to say the same thing for mecury inverters then, but time taught me the fallacy of that statement. Do u mind sharing a pix of the one u use?
if you read well you see I didn't recommend mercury and bluegate MSW because those ones are disasters, I only said recent souer MSW inverters are way too refined and comes in handy when the expensive normal pure sine wave inverter is out of reach, PSW inverters are best but the edge this light weight souers have is that they drain very little power from the, they can give up to five hours running power on your batteries. True I use rechargeable fans but I have this big coil fan in my shop I throw in ounce in a while when weathers too hot and unbearable. And again these souer MSW doesn't like loose and shaky extensions and plugs, just make sure your appliances are firmly plugged in. I've been using these one in the picture for close to three years now.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
saint2ace:

this is my pure sine wave inverter that I currently use in my commercial saloon shop, very rugged and efficient but in terms of power conservation I swap with that souer which I use at home, that is on those days when phcn goes AWOL or transformer packs up, I'll swap with the souer inverter and my battery voltage will serve me till whenever they restore light, these lightweightinverters are a help to us on small battery banks and don't use heavy appliances. I've found out souer inverters have pure sine wave and I think I'll go for that because their low power draw on battery

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Allem:
I am interested. Contact via my signature
my number 07064797113
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2020
intruder15:

How long does the battery last earlier when you bought it and currently.
my own battery doesn't last long now, I intend changing the battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
remi2good:
my own battery doesn't last long now, I intend changing the battery

B4 u give out d old battery let me know oooo
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
remi2good:
if you read well you see I didn't recommend mercury and bluegate MSW because those ones are disasters, I only said recent souer MSW inverters are way too refined and comes in handy when the expensive normal pure sine wave inverter is out of reach, PSW inverters are best but the edge this light weight souers have is that they drain very little power from the, they can give up to five hours running power on your batteries. True I use rechargeable fans but I have this big coil fan in my shop I throw in ounce in a while when weathers too hot and unbearable. And again these souer MSW doesn't like loose and shaky extensions and plugs, just make sure your appliances are firmly plugged in. I've been using these one in the picture for close to three years now.

Appliances firmly plugged in part.....
Seems u were very correct oo
I frequently hear a very low sound ( only wen u get ur ear very very close to it) from my 2nd change over. I changed it today and it stopped.

Thanks for d info
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
dollarnaira:

B4 u give out d old battery let me know oooo
I thought he meant my rechargeable subwoofer battery, if it's my inverter batteries there's little or no change, I've used my inverter batteries going to three years now and they're still going strong.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
dollarnaira:

Appliances firmly plugged in part.....
Seems u were very correct oo
I frequently hear a very low sound ( only wen u get ur ear very very close to it) from my 2nd change over. I changed it today and it stopped.

Thanks for d info
just make sure your sockets, extensions and plugings are firm and you'll have no issues.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2020
210Ah
WhatsApp 08028074483

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2020
dollarnaira:
Result of battery resuscitation
Battery 200amp vrla
Load 140w
Starting voltage = 12.36v (with load)
End voltage = 12.02v (with load)
Total hours = 6hrs

N.B = Repair charger still charging at 14.04v had to stop but would hv been great if it got to trickle and desulfating stage.
Suoer Charger 14.45v and declared it full.

Verdict: This charger WORKS GREAT
which of the models did buy? And maybe pics, no vex.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2020
remi2good:
which of the models did buy? And maybe pics, no vex.

AJ 618 F

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
dollarnaira:

AJ 618 F
thanks bro, na to find money follow Una elongate battery life, batteries are the main ingredient in solar, so man gat to protect and preserve the ones we manage get
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
You were talking about getting a low pure sine wave inverter earlier, see if you fit arrange this one.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
dollarnaira:

AJ 618 F
please how much is the total package of yours when you buy it. here is the type I want to order now on jumia.hope am still on course?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lovelynife:

please how much is the total package of yours when you buy it. here is the type I want to order now on jumia.hope am still on course?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lovelynife:

Use "automatic intelligent pulse repair charger 400ah" as Ur search word, u'll get something in the range of 7k+, u'll also get the highest capacity of the charger that can charge up to 400ah batteries at 20a... Final pricing differs as custom charges have increased, so look for what works for u...

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
saint2ace:

Use "automatic intelligent pulse repair charger 400ah" as Ur search word, u'll get something in the range of 7k+, u'll also get the highest capacity of the charger that can charge up to 400ah batteries at 20a... Final pricing differs as custom charges have increased, so look for what works for u...
Thanks so much. The customs fee is about 4700. hope it is still fair
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lovelynife:

Thanks so much. The customs fee is about 4700. hope it is still fair

U're welcome boss, I believe that's the pricing for now, if u're okay with the price then I take it as a fair deal. grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lovelynife:

The yellow type but 400amp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
saint2ace:

U're welcome boss, I believe that's the pricing for now, if u're okay with the price then I take it as a fair deal. grin
Thanks so much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
dollarnaira:

The yellow type but 400amp
kk. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
dollarnaira:

AJ 618 F
There's a space at both sides if ur charger, u blocked it,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
ceejay80s:

There's a space at both sides if ur charger, u blocked it,

The vents were not blocked by d package there is a clear cut out for the air vents on both sides.

But to say d truth, i owe it up to you for introducing dis charger. I once told saint2ace dat dis charger has "jazz" inside. Tell me u think otherwise, bc ,how on earth will a charger work for several hours without getting hot at all. This charger makes my battery reads 12.92v after a day of charging.

Hp says : intel inside
Anjing says: jazz inside

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2020
First come-First serve!

All brand new but rarely used items:

Unilite 225w 72 cells mono panel (2 units) ... 55k
60a pwm LCD solar controller ..... 22k
Mercury 2.4kva 24v inverter "Neatly used" ... 39k
Luminous plastic battery rack trolley .... 15k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
40ah battery needed!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
remi2good:
concerning the 2000va souer inverter, is it up to 1000w?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 2:33am On Oct 03, 2020
dollarnaira:

The vents were not blocked by d package there is a clear cut out for the air vents on both sides.

But to say d truth, i owe it up to you for introducing dis charger. I once told saint2ace dat dis charger has "jazz" inside. Tell me u think otherwise, bc ,how on earth will a charger work for several hours without getting hot at all. This charger makes my battery reads 12.92v after a day of charging.

Hp says : intel inside
Anjing says: jazz inside
can't wait to get mine too though at a crossroad now cos I ordered it yesterday and after payment I got the fins message payment not completed on the site but today I got a mail from jumia that payment successful and when I checked jumia page I saw that the order is being shipped but up till now my money was not deducted from my account. don't know what to do ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.