Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (681577 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
ceejay80s:

0816 757 5133
He wanted to buy 25k but because it's just one battery we agreed for 23k and he will come pick up, no need to stress my self , can u imagine the guy transfered 22k instead of 23k and I didn't notice cos over excitement worry me die say battery wey somebody price 7k, 12k , 16k sells for 22k-25k, even Aboki wey dey buy battery and some condemn items near my office was pricing the battery for 16k and I told him I have sold it for 22k , he later said 20k and I repeated again that I have sold it , he said let me give u the 22k, I come tire, oga I tell u say I son sell am maybe if I get another, be smart when selling
thanks oga for posting the number, I'll see how much he'll buy my ailing 150ah ritar slim battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
ceejay80s:

The slim is heavy o!!! Will check the weight online and compare with the block batteries size
original slim batteries are more heavier and also more durable than the conventional block types

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
remi2good:
thanks bro, but please can you remember the page number?
https://www.nairaland.com/2428983/how-create-locally-made-inverter/178#82829471
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoas(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2021
remi2good:
thanks oga for posting the number, I'll see how much he'll buy my ailing 150ah ritar slim battery

Update us on the sale boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by micynute94(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
ceejay80s:
The fat 160 weigh 48kg
While hgl 200 weight is 57kg
Fat 175 weight is 57kg
So it means the slim ones are heavier, if fat 175 weight is 57kg and the hgl 200 weight is 57kg......the price of scrap fat 175 and hgl 200 should be same, some of the buyers might want to cheat u to make u believe the slim has no weight cos it looks small

Good afternoon Boss,

What would you advise between the full river fat series and the hgl series ?

I intend on getting a 200ah full river from Ojodu. I've called one of their numbers and I was told the price was #138,000.

My issue now is how to get it down to IB and who can help me set things up with regards to purchasing a budget friendly solar panel, 30A charger and 1KVa inverter.

My total budget is #200K.. Plan on using #138K for getting the battery, so the rest would be used for getting other materials.

Do you have anyone that you can recommend on this forum as I've been hearing a lot of stories that touches.

Thank you.

cc: Penuelseun.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
micynute94:

Good afternoon Boss,

I intend on getting a 200ah full river from Ojodu. I've called one of their numbers and I was told the price was #138,000.

My issue now is how to get it down to IB and who can help me set things up with regards to purchasing a budget friendly solar panel, 30A charger and 1KVa inverter.

My total budget is #200K.. Plan on using #138K for getting the battery, so the rest would be used for getting other materials.

Do you have anyone that you can recommend on this forum as I've been hearing a lot of stories that touches.

Thank you.

Your budget is low
Battery 138k
600w panels 90k
50a charge controller 18k
1kva psw inverter 45k
Cables around 10k
Your budget should be around 300k unless going for a msw inverter
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Penuelseun:
Your budget is low
Battery 138k
600w panels 90k
50a charge controller 18k
1kva psw inverter 45k
Cables around 10k
Your budget should be around 300k unless going for a msw inverter

Which pure sine wave inverter can you get for 45k?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
saint2ace:

Which pure sine wave inverter can you get for 4k?
Famicare 1kva inverter, you can even get it for less
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Penuelseun:
Famicare 1kva inverter, you can even get it for less

From reviews famicare isn't pure sine wave, I know it's cleaner than most but not pure sine wave
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Work hard and live smart just allow d sun do it work dey and nite make una try get dis light for house so dat ur battery bank go dey last

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
saint2ace:

From reviews famicare isn't pure sine wave, I know it's cleaner than most but not pure sine wave
Go for ceepro inverter then, although it is 600w but guaranteed pure sine wave
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by psychalade: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please how much does ceepro cost and where can I get it to buy sir?

Penuelseun:
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
psychalade:

search for the name and number on google, the seller is at orile agege in Lagos

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
micynute94:

Good afternoon Boss,

Thank you.

Price 135k for the hgl series, things hard , its not easy to cough out that huge amount, both are OK but u may go for the fat 175ah, if they have fat 200ah u can go for it, it depends on ur load and ur pocket, note: hgl series are good too

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Penuelseun:

Sorry but am not the one who needs it, just making clarification..... Cheers
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
saint2ace:

Sorry but am not the one who needs it, just making clarification..... Cheers
Ok, cool wink
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
psychalade:

if you're interested I'm planning on selling off my prag 1kva pure sine wave inverter with inbuilt 15ah and 20ah charger which I've used for some time now with no issues, reason for selling is I'm planning on going completely off grid because EEDC for my shop area carry another package come this year, so I want get a small suoer that won't consume much and experiment of I can completely go off grid. I repeat the inverter has no issue and it's pure sine wave and very rugged
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
psychalade:

pics

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by micynute94(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
ceejay80s:

Price 135k for the hgl series, things hard , its not easy to cough out that huge amount, both are OK but u may go for the fat 175ah, if they have fat 200ah u can go for it, it depends on ur load and ur pocket, note: hgl series are good too

Thank you boss.

Do you have any idea about the price of the fat 175ah as I was told they don't have the fat version for 200ah. I was only given the price of the fat 160ah which is 110K.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2021
micynute94:

Thank you boss.

Do you have any idea about the price of the fat 175ah as I was told they don't have the fat version for 200ah. I was only given the price of the fat 160ah which is 110K.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Verve52: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please sires, I have been hearing inverter, solar and batteries for years but I don't know where to buy or find an engineer that can set these for me, so please I need something that can be charge my phones and power my non rechargeable standing fan throughout the night whenever EEDC fall my hand and also want to know what it will cost me and where I will get it and where I will find an engineer that will mount and set everything for me, I currently reside in Anambra state, am patiently waiting for your responses sires....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2021
GROWATT INVERTERS NOW AVAILABLE!!

Growatt 3kva TL (50a mppt) ... 250k
Growatt 5kva TL (80a mppt).....410k
Growatt 5kva TL (100a mppt)...460k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Deluxe8000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
just arrived from jumia. pls house i will like to know if it will need step-down and how best can one use it?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Deluxe8000:
just arrived from jumia. pls house i will like to know if it will need step-down and how best can one use it?
Snap the back
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by thonyman: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Greetings to engineers in the house.
Please kindly help me confirm if the Solar charge controller reading in below pics is accurate as done by installer, for:
2 pieces of 220Ah Luminous batteries,
4-solar panels of 270w each.

Please, kindly help confirm to ensure charge controller is working fine.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
thonyman:
Greetings to engineers in the house.
Please kindly help me confirm if the Solar charge controller reading in below pics is accurate as done by installer, for:
2 pieces of 220Ah Luminous batteries,
4-solar panels of 270w each.

Please, kindly help confirm to ensure charge controller is working fine.
It is according to the picture, each battery is at 14.0v, you have to take them to around 29.4v to reach full voltage

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Deluxe8000(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penuelseun:
Snap the back

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Deluxe8000(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
charger

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by thonyman: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penuelseun:
It is according to the picture, each battery is at 14.0v, you have to take them to around 29.4v to reach full voltage
Understood. Thank you, Sir.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Deluxe8000:
No need for step down, this is same as mine, Dont click the switch to manual for now, use automatic charging only, turn knob to extreem right and u are good to go, manual charging is for expert use for now
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by micynute94(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
ceejay80s:

Went for the FAT 160 as FAT175 is now 127K and I'm not willing to pay an additional 17K for a difference of 15ah.

The battery just got delivered today and geez, the thing is heavy o.. My body is still hurting sef embarassed embarassed

Should have everything set up by Tuesday.. Finally joining the Solar gang grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.