Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (689441 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Cassie74: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Penuelseun:
The battery is gone

Hello house don't know much about solar but planning on doing something small ...no NEPA light whatsoever around. Pls I need suggestions.. something that can power a TV and two fans and 6 light bulbs. I am willing to buy any low voltage tv or fan. won't mind even decoder self. Will appreciate any help Another one pls .. which 200ah battery is good and affordable right now... Got quanta but it can't last more than 5 hours now and it's not even 3years yet grin HELP
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Affordable solar generator and laptop powerbank in stock prize range from 40,000

Litium battery replacement for rechargeable fans

Visit our signature below for contact

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kuss: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
ceejay80s:
My fullriver AGM battery is doing very well, the fat160 is doing very well, , last week Saturday was the first time it desulfated to 0.0amp, I can't wait to enjoy it for at least 2_3yrs or more after desulfation, without nepa , my battery is on 12.9 but the previous battery is always on 12.5v with same load, 1the previous battery was backing up well at first but the only problem is it will stay on desulfating for 100 years and the battery will never charge full, but the one will stop charging after desulfating
please how many wat load do you put on it
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Luminous ion 1500 24v inverter for sale
Location/Lagos
Call-08034034206

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pscindustries: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2021
WIN FREE 1.5KVA HYBRID INVERTER SYSTEM FREE OF CHARGE (N500,000) VALUE. Register: www.pscsolaruk.com/raffledraw OR www.pscsolareu.com/

PSC SOLAR UK 2021 CLOSE-OUT SALES UP TO 50% PRICE SLASH ON BRAND NEW INVERTERS..OFFER LASTS TILL APRIL 19TH 2021.

Reach us on: +234 812 085 5444 or +(234)-808 955 2800 or email: info@pscsolaruk.com

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mahkanjuh: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good afternoon boss ceejay80 and other gurus in the house
I have a single 19.2v lithium battery pack, please which kind of inverter can work with this? 12v or 24volt inverter?
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dejidotun2000(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
None. Too low for a 24V and too high for a 12V system.

I believe the battery has 5 cells in series so you may disconnect one cell to make it 4 series and use it with a 12V inverter.
mahkanjuh:
Good afternoon boss ceejay80 and other gurus in the house
I have a single 19.2v lithium battery pack, please which kind of inverter can work with this? 12v or 24volt inverter?
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bbally: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
ceejay80s:
My fullriver AGM battery is doing very well, the fat160 is doing very well, , last week Saturday was the first time it desulfated to 0.0amp, I can't wait to enjoy it for at least 2_3yrs or more after desulfation, without nepa , my battery is on 12.9 but the previous battery is always on 12.5v with same load, 1the previous battery was backing up well at first but the only problem is it will stay on desulfating for 100 years and the battery will never charge full, but the one will stop charging after desulfating

good to hear your review. please how do you desulphate the battery and what is the maximum watt you have put on the battery without NEPA?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mahkanjuh: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
dejidotun2000:
None. Too low for a 24V and too high for a 12V system.

I believe the battery has 5 cells in series so you may disconnect one cell to make it 4 series and use it with a 12V inverter.
thanks so much boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by talk2dre(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
mahkanjuh:
good afternoon house, please, does anyone has this buck converter 20Amps, 300 watt or 30Amps 400watt for sale ? And also this Ceepro 600watt pure sine wave inverter

You should check for such buck converter at Arena, Oshodi.

There's a particular shop that sells it but I can't remember the shop number unless I visit again.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ebocoms: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
The shop name is Hub360. You can check on their website.

talk2dre:

There's a particular shop that sells it but I can't remember the shop number unless I visit again.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mahkanjuh: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
talk2dre:

ebocoms:
The shop name is Hub360. You can check on their website.

talk2dre:

thanks so much bosses, really grateful
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by woffie04: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
To the gurus in the house pls I know little or nothing about solar but I need an affordable one which I can use with like 5 bulbs tv and fan, won’t mind if you recommend tv bulbs and fan that will be suitable for the solar system in other to be durable.Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aniplus: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Valto:
note. am not a reseller, but let me give u better quote
buy
mustpower 24v 3kva hybrid pure sine wave inverter with 80A mppt inbuilt CC, from direct dealer at alaba for 175k

3pcs of 400w yingli mono panels @ 58k each, from yingli main distributor at alaba(u are better off with 4pcs,if there is enough funds)

2pcs of original 160ah AGM slim FULLRIVER battery @105k each, from their ojota office

your load plenty sha. if u can replace some of those Ac ceiling fans with dc ceiling fans and those 20pcs bulbs with 3w or 5w AKT or ctorch bulbs.
pls stay away from felicity gel batteries. original Fullriver can last u minimum of 4yrs
the prices i qouted here is real and the best option for you. cheers smiley

Oga Valto, please do you have the contact of the dealer for the Must Power hybrid Inverter?

Same with the yingli distributor..

Please help.. Many thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Solar panels, mppt & inverters @ discounted prices

260w mono... 40k last
300w mono .. 44k last
350w mono .. 50k last

Era 250w mono .. 41k
Era 280w mono ... 50k
Era 330w mono... 53k
Era 350w mono .. 60k
Era 380w mono... 64k
Era 400w mono ... 68k
Era 440w mono"black" ..74k

*Schneider 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave hybrid inverter. 75600
*Schneider 850va 12v pure sinewave hybrid inverter .. 65000

*GROWATT INVERTERS NOW AVAILABLE!!*

*Growatt 3kva TL (50a mppt) ... 250k
*Growatt 5kva TL (80a mppt).....400k
*Growatt 5kva TL (100a mppt)...430k

*SMK 40a 12/24/36/48v mppt .. 70,000

*Victron SmartSolar 250/100 mppt= N450,000

*Color Control GX = N250,000

*V.E Bus to USB (interface MK3-USB) = N45,000

*Victron Multiplus 48V 5kva Inverter = N800,500

*Victron Battery Monitor BM702 = N85,500

*Victron Quattro 10kva 48 =1,700,000

*Victron Quattro 15kva 48VDC = N2,200,000

Tubular / flooded deep cycle battery maintenance distilled water & electrolytes now available!

Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 5,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 6,500
Electrolyte 25L (Accurate specific gravity) ...8,000

Direct from chemical industrial plant ! Place your orders now !!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

YOU CAN PICK UP IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2021
aniplus:

Oga Valto, please do you have the contact of the dealer for the Must Power hybrid Inverter?

Same with the yingli distributor..

Please help.. Many thanks
for cheapest price on mustpower pure sine wave hybrid inverters, contact Auxano solar 08163949428

for cheapest price on yingli solar panels contact yingli accredited distributor alaba office:08187024613
u can chat them on whatsapp. cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aniplus: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Valto:
for cheapest price on mustpower pure sine wave hybrid inverters, contact Auxano solar 08163949428

for cheapest price on yingli solar panels contact yingli accredited distributor alaba office:08187024613
u can chat them on whatsapp. cheers

Many Thanks Bro... Just spoke with them..
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos(T&C applies) .

12v 200a ..... N16,000
12v 150a.......N12,000
12v 100a.......N8,000
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2021
KEY POINTS BETWEEN RELAY & SERVO STABILIZER

AVRs (Automatic Voltage Regulators) or Voltage stabilizers have become something of great importance to every family and business alike to help protect electrical equipment from irregular current coming in from the national power grid. These AVRs helps to regulate the voltage supplied from the national grid such that it will deliver the required amount of voltage required for the family or business equipment if the incoming voltage is within what the AVR can regulate.

The production of this Stabilizers started with the use of an electromagnetic relay system that helps in selecting the right part to adjust the incoming voltage. This method came with its own strength and weakness. Later, another method was designed with the use of electronic circuit for the adjustment purpose. This method also comes with its own strength and weakness.

The initial technology that is also used for the production of Stabilizer is called the relay technology while the other technology is called the servo.

Relay Voltage Stabilizers / AVRs (Automatic Voltage Regulators):
With the relay technology in stabilizer, the electronic circuit inside the stabilizer compares the output voltage with a reference value that has been provided and built-in to reference voltage source.

Anytime the incoming voltage goes higher or lower than normal, the control circuit switches in the Stabilizer switches to the corresponding relay to connect a desired tapping for the output voltage. The relay technology comes with a ±10 % output voltage accuracy.

This type of stabilizer is mostly used for low rating appliances in homes, offices and industries as they are of low weight and low cost.

However, this technology comes with certain limitations which includes low voltage correction speed, less durable, less reliable, among other issues in the stabilizer technology.

At the same time, researcher has developed a later technology for the stabilizer and this is called the servo controlled system. This technology attempts to resolve the accuracy of output and the delay time in the relay technology of stabilizers.

Servo Voltage Stabilizers:
The Servo voltage stabilizer consists of the servo motor, Buck Boost transformer (BBT) and Autotransformer among other elements. The voltage that comes out of the servo stabilizer is voltage across the Buck Boost transformer (BBT). One end of the primary BBT is connected to fixed tap of autotransformer and the other end is connected to the shaft of the servo motor.

Whenever the incoming voltage is too high or very low within the input range, the servo motor in this servo type of stabilizer moves across the autotransformer in such a way that the voltage induced across the secondary BBT is equals to set output voltage.

This type of stabilizer is called a servo stabilizer because it uses a servo motor to enable the voltage correction.

Servo voltage stabilizers have a rugged construction and can sustain high fluctuation and it is more durable. It is mainly used for high output voltage accuracy, usually ±1 % with input voltage changes up to ± 50 %.

If we compare servo stabilizers with relay type stabilizers we can find various advantages of servo voltage stabilizer such as higher correction speed, high precision of stabilized output, capable of withstanding inrush currents and most importantly the high reliability.

SERVO STABILIZER ! :

-Servo motor is used for controlling unit of voltage level.

-Level of protection is high.

-Servo motor has good step size resolution for correction of voltage.

-It will give balanced output which may be ±1% error.

-It is available for higher rating more than 1 KVA.

-This stabilizer can be used in the industries as well as at homes.

-Cost of servo motor is more than relay.

-This stabilizer is used in the communication line.

RELAY STABILIZER !

-Relay is used for controlling the voltage level.

-Relay has lower size of resolution.

-It will not give stabilized output with accuracy.

-It is for low rating.

-This stabilizer can be used at homes.

-Cost of relay is lesser than servo motor.

-Level of protection is low as compared to servo type.

-This Stabilizer is basically used in home or for small scale purpose.

DISCOUNTED PRICES:

Relay wall mount voltage stabilizer
10kva 45 - 260vac ....129,000
10kva 90 - 250vac .... 84,000
12kva 45 - 260vac ... 139,000
15kva 45 - 250vac ... 154,000
15kva 90 - 250vac ... 140,000

Servo wall mount voltage stabilizer
5kva 100 - 250vac ... 85,000
10kva 90 - 250vac ... 129,000
10kva 130 - 260vac .. 141,000
15kva 100 - 260vac .. 185,000

All product comes with standard one year warranty!

For further enquiry & transaction,
Contact,
CALL LINE :::: 081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by NemB: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Please don't buy from them. They will defraud you. See my experience here. https://www.nairaland.com/6510543/fraud-alert-please-return-money#100866566

pointstores:
Affordable solar generator and laptop powerbank in stock prize range from 40,000

Litium battery replacement for rechargeable fans

Visit our signature below for contact
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by NemB: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Please don't buy from these guys. They will defraud you. See my experience here. https://www.nairaland.com/6510543/fraud-alert-please-return-money#100866566

pointstores:
Solar generators
Laptop powerbank with fast chargeing

Litium battery replacement for rechargeable fan

Visit what's up link https:///message/E4OE4LKUBDI2O1
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by OCTAVO: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2021
NemB:
Please don't buy from these guys. They will defraud you. See my experience here. https://www.nairaland.com/6510543/fraud-alert-please-return-money#100866566

I see no defrauding here, all I see is so most expectations from a small unit. Pipo who enjoy solar/inverter invest way more than this, or use the minimum laod to enjoy there set up. Banc in the days, ceejay use 40ah take dey pepper e nebor dem, all way management

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Allem:
I see no defrauding here, all I see is so most expectations from a small unit. Pipo who enjoy solar/inverter invest way more than this, or use the minimum laod to enjoy there set up. Banc in the days, ceejay use 40ah take dey pepper e nebor dem, all way management
narialand be like Twitter Bleep up and dey will drag u out like hell
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Allem:

Boss thanks naso some people be

I have refunded is money in full

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aniplus: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Allem:

My brother, are you saying an Inverter rated 300 watts is actually 150 watts actual power
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
aniplus:

My brother, are you saying an Inverter rated 300 watts is actually 150 watts actual power
not exactly, but if u intend to run 1000w load frequently, u should be going for 2.5 or 3kva inverter.. as it is not advisable to run inverter at almost full capacity all the time.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Valto:
not exactly, but if u intend to run 1000w load frequently, u should be going for 2.5 or 3kva inverter.. as it is not advisable to run inverter at almost full capacity all the time.

Boss valto thanks for further explanation

They Are loooking inverter like normal generator
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2021
pointstores:

Boss valto thanks for further explanation

They Are loooking inverter like normal generator
in the main time,try and always convert ur mah to Ah for better knowledge and explanation for we the newbies to avoid the brouhaha. keep the good work

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Lovelynife:

in the main time,try and always convert ur mah to Ah for better knowledge and explanation for we the newbies to avoid the brouhaha. keep the good work

the problem issue running 300watts load on 48ah battery

the run time of the load on inverter will be short U get 1 hours 30minute

battery will die prematurely

it is a modified inverter the mosfet and heatzink can be affected at any time which will lead to inverter not working again....

You can even run at 100% load in kilowatt calculation with ur enginner in the house can enlighten U more better
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2021
aniplus:

There is something called continous power output and peak power output of inverters.
An inverter rated say 1000w will most often only be able to carry 500w load continous and 1000w load peak for some seconds for inductive loads like refrigerator which have surge on startup.

Most inverters are designed that way. You cannot load an inverter to 100% of its capacity the same way you should not discharge your batteries to 0%.

I suggest you take time to do extensive research on these things

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.