Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. (839 Views)

Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) / Possible Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction & The Cure / HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by GeoOla25(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
I candidly need your advice and seek a possible solutions, to the cause of lack of erection after a round of sex, it might even took 10 mins again before having a semi solid erection, wish as been on usually in previous times.
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by moment5(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
cry...That's weak erection, usually caused by, But not limited to infection n too much of masturbation.
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by dczieta: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by fendorf(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
GeoOla25:
I candidly need your advice and seek a possible solutions, to the cause of lack of erection after a round of sex, it might even took 10 mins again before having a semi solid erection, wish as been on usually in previous times.
order for Forever multi macca to solve dis problem.call 07064696356
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by Solowande(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lack of stamina and fore play. After 1st round continue with d kissing, sucking, licking and touching. I bet u, if ur dic*k nor stand and hard past cucumber for more than 1 hour, den u need ......
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
explain ''attention''
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by sweetguy10(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
You need a serious Agbo Jedi . Baby oku can help too anyways .
Re: Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. by obo389(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmmmm. undecided
I tink ur village people has arrived and has started knocking the door to ur attention after round 1.

(1) (Reply)

Please / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Entry Level Requirements For Medical Practice In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.