Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (85714 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

But Jesus was not a Christian when he was alive.
No, he was not. The name christianity was the name given to the disciples by the Greeks,based on the character and activities of the disciples. This happened much after Jesus' departure. Christianity is derived from christ. Christ means messiah.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Ecoplexus: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
after observing how u turn nairaland in to a religion and tribal sentiments, I will personally deal with u. Remember u told me everything about yourself and I will hunt u down till u die miserably. Bastard fool. Watch ur back boy
Ishilove, do the needful and ban this poster. Her posts are full of hate, insults and are tribalistic.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
nonjebose:
No, he was not. The name christianity was the name given to the disciples by the Greeks,based on the character and activities of the disciples. This happened much after Jesus' departure. Christianity is derived from christ. Christ means messiah.

If Christianity is name after Jesus then surely Jesus know nothing about Christianity Religion.....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

If Christianity is name after Jesus then surely Jesus know nothing about Christianity Religion.....
. Christianity is not a religion, but a way of life instituted and exemplified by Jesus Christ himself. He taught them how to live this way of life,so yes,he founded it through his teachings
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
nonjebose:
. Christianity is not a religion, but a way of life instituted and exemplified by Jesus Christ himself. He taught them how to live this way of life,so yes,he founded it through his teachings

Hmmm,so Christianity is not a religion but a way of life of Christ .....something is missing i.e worship of d God Almighty
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
salmaj92:

What's the difference worshipping pig and Jesus, you are still worshipping the same creature of Allah. Jesus himself confirmed that Allah is one “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel,
the Lord our God, the Lord is One.’] (Mark 12:29)
He also takes directives from Allah, [By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear.] (John
5:30). Jesus never claimed to be God, or part of a God. He never
mentioned Trinity, nor did he appoint a church to entrust itself with
reshaping the faith and re-inventing the law.
And about Muhammad which you do not believe in his message, he also said (Jesus), [And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor
to be with you forever— ] (John 14:16) So Muhammad (SAW) was sent to the entire nation and Jesus was sent to the Israelites.

And about the 72 virgins, The simple answer is NO! There is no promise of 72 virgins for
martyrs, terrorists or suicide bombers anywhere in the Quran. The section many people claim promises this is Chapter (78) sūrat l-
naba (The Great News). The controversy is due to the poor
translation of ONE verse from verses 29 to 34. Get your self a translated Quran and read it up.
It is therefore essential you check any controversial verse translation
such as this with a true word for word translation of the actual
Arabic Quran. It is clear from the true word for word translation of
this verse that no such promise of 72 or even 1 virgin exists in the
Quran.

I pray for God guidance for you and to lead you to the straight path,
[/s]

story story.

if isis get you misinterpreting una quaran men, I hands no de ooo.

btw baghdadi is more learned than you are. SO stop telling me nonsense grin @ur_ignorance
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
U be bastard. Fvking BIAFRAU

I love you honey. never mind I will ~marry you away biafraland
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Hmmm,so Christianity is not a religion but a way of life of Christ .....something is missing i.e worship of d God Almighty
Nothing is missing. Read John 14, especially verse 7 and 10.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

What question, dumbo?

Loll! Igbo is an ethnicity, stu.pid. You know nothing about your own people.

Then what is tribe? Illiterate.

You better join the movement because one of these days the north is going to call a quits and chase you wan.kers out, then create a great northern empire, trust me, that day is coming, sooner than you think. But first we finish your resources.

You want to finish our resource and still you are the poorest in the whole country. Arawa republic? I laugh your foolishness.

I am a true northerner, therefore I am a king, knowing fully well I'm better than everyone who comes from the waste land they call the east.

You are not a Nigerian you are from Guinea,just face it. King of the poor and illiterates you are nothing more.

Clueless igbo monkey!

Still better than you in everything, are you jealous?

We have some of your brothers in our prison,soon you will joing them, animal.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=ParrishNorwood post=35551683]
You're out of steam already hairy cup?

Really. Lol! Don't give up too soon like your stu.pid forefathers did when we were pilaging and wasting your worthless people!

And I will call my YORUBA friend to show you the way to the lagoon. grin

They have already rejected you,Yorubas are Christians,they are not terrorist like your brothers, leave them alone,we are all Southerners.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
nonjebose:
Nothing is missing. Read John 14, especially verse 7 and 10.
i just go true it....in does 2 verse u can't c father if u don't believe in his son....yes or no
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by SamConquer(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Goat grin
Element of No Economic value grin
mubarakopeyemi:

Goat grin
Element of No Economic value
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
i just go true it....in does 2 verse u can't c father if u don't believe in his son....yes or no
Yes. So do you believe in the Son of God?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
crotonite:
[s][/s]

story story.

if isis get you misinterpreting una quaran men, I hands no de ooo.

btw baghdadi is more learned than you are. SO stop telling me nonsense grin @ur_ignorance

You and your people since the BCs have always been known for bigotry so your opinion doesn't count .the man has already converted so why do you want to suffocate yourself.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmmmn
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Bonapart(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
Is that suppose to be a threat
it's a peaceful warning.... can't guarantee wat wil happen next if wat you did repeat itself again
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
xage:

If I engage you in comparative religion discussion for 3 days, you will embrace Islam.

You will realize the diff btw worshipping God and worshipping who He God has created.

Every human being cannot be a Muslim bcoz certainly hellfire has been created and it must be filled with transgressors.

You currently feel this way bcoz you are overly beclowded by the false teachings you have been fed from childhood and conscienteously consumed by your parochial dwelling in erroneous knowledge..let's meet up brother and place the books side by side...

Peace unto you.

^^//adulterated peace not my portion

I have spent many decades in the north, in the middle of hausas (harded coded islamist), and I still find nothing alluring in this islam of a thing , BUT TERROR.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You and your people since the BCs have always been known for bigotry so your opinion doesn't count .the man has already converted so why do you want to suffocate yourself.

potential isis tongue
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

What question, dumbo?

Loll! Igbo is an ethnicity, stu.pid. You know nothing about your own people.

You better join the movement because one of these days the north is going to call a quits and chase you wan.kers out, then create a great northern empire, trust me, that day is coming, sooner than you think. But first we finish your resources.

I am a true northerner, therefore I am a king, knowing fully well I'm better than everyone who comes from the waste land they call the east.

Clueless igbo monkey!

We are with your brothers, soon you will join them in east prison. Ewu ohia.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Still better than you in everything, are you jealous?

We have some of your brothers in our prison,soon you will joing them, animal.

Better than us in what? Looooool! You've lost the plot haven't you?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=35561826][/quote]

Really? You're trying to gain their Favour now after you insult them on a daily basis? Looool! Alright hypocrite.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

We are with your brothers, soon you will join them in east prison. Ewu ohia.

Lol! What now? Munafikin banza kawai
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by horlakunle25(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:

I don't even know if I should reply you or not, but if I don't you go think say u don talk better talk.
If I say "fight" I don't mean going physical, he has same problem with keshi, don't you read reports where players have bursts with coaches, they've played two pre season matches and he's yet to play one, what does that tell you? pls I can't teach you how to use ur brain to reason, just stay off my nl mentions.
hmmmm!! To reply u according to ya word??....no!no!no! I don grow pass am!!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by kadunasouth(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Jaydee009:

Allah has no love in his heart, if not he won't instruct his children in the Quran (Surah 9:29, 191-193, 3:151, 8:57, 89 etc) to kill, maim, kidnap, rape, rob for him. An instruction the true believers ISIS, Boko Haram, AL Qaeda etc are obeying to the latter.

You say Allah created us all, but what kind of God will send his followers to kill/murder his creations.

Or maybe Allah is truly merciful and benevolent, but that serial caravan robber, child rapist and mass murderer called Muhammad lied to you all and you still believe his lie till this day!
O! What a pity u r in total darkness I pray may Allah guide u, even ur own book of religion u didn't understsnd talkless of understsnding others by virtue of what u cote it shows u ve gone astray and lack of understanding once again may Allah guide u to distinguish bw rong and rite

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by kadunasouth(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Jaydee009:

Allah has no love in his heart, if not he won't instruct his children in the Quran (Surah 9:29, 191-193, 3:151, 8:57, 89 etc) to kill, maim, kidnap, rape, rob for him. An instruction the true believers ISIS, Boko Haram, AL Qaeda etc are obeying to the latter.

You say Allah created us all, but what kind of God will send his followers to kill/murder his creations.

Or maybe Allah is truly merciful and benevolent, but that serial caravan robber, child rapist and mass murderer called Muhammad lied to you all and you still believe his lie till this day!
What a pity u ve gone insane and madness of highest order to abuse prophet of God

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 3:12am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

See question.
is it that you're confused or you don't know where to start
In addition to the religion of peace website 1. www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm 2. Find also a good summary under 'Apostacy in Islam' in Wikipedia 3. sheikyermami.com in Winds of Jihad.
I close my case. So long.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

potential isis tongue

You mean the egyptian goddess?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
SamConquer:
Element of No Economic value ;DElement of No Economic value

Better off than a Blind Disease infested thingummy like you cheesy
Which is of no use for the whole community at large
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
omojeesu:

In addition to the religion of peace website
1. www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm
2. Find also a good summary under 'Apostacy in Islam' in Wikipedia
3. sheikyermami.com in Winds of Jihad.

I close my case.
So long.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/law_of_apostacy_in_the_bible.htm
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
omojeesu:

Tit for tat? Will check and revert.
Have a good day!

An eye for an eye.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
omojeesu:

In addition to the religion of peace website
1. www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm
2. Find also a good summary under 'Apostacy in Islam' in Wikipedia
3. sheikyermami.com in Winds of Jihad.

I close my case.
So long.

Mumu cheesy

I don't have time to start reading all those, but trust me when I have the time I will.

So now u mean to tell me the Bible is not in any way Violent and that the Quran is Violent thereby making Muslims violent too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.