Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (85712 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Mumu cheesy

mubarakopeyemi, na wa for you o!
The reason for discussion has been found to be a lie: Emunike has not coverted to Islam after all. We wait for comment from Adebayor also.

But besides, the spirit that abuses another is not of God. Truth can be painful, but heals if you can accept it. Too much blood has been and continues to be shed in the name of Islam. Fellow humans are being shot, bombed, tortured and beheaded!!! All these in the 21st CENTURY! Haba.

Muslims even kill fellow Muslims, even inside mosques. But Christians are preferred targets. This actually we know is our lot. Jesus said so in John 16:1-3:

These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: YEA, THE TIME COMETH, THAT WHOSOEVER KILLED YOU WILL THINK THAT HE DOTH GOD SERVICE. And these things will they do unto you, because THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN THE FATHER, NOR ME.

Paul also in:

Romans 8:36
As it is written, FOR THY SAKE WE ARE KILLED ALL THE DAY LONG; we are accounted as SHEEP for the SLAUGHTER.

As for beheading:

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I SAW THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE BEHEADED FOR THE WITNESS OF JESUS, AND FOR THE WORD OF GOD, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

My friend Jesus loves you and so do I. Please believe it.!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

An eye for an eye.

An eye for an eye is not good. Leave all to God! He knows all. He is the True Judge.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2015
omojeesu:

An eye for an eye is not good. Leave all to God! He knows all. He is the True Judge.

Noble Verse 42:40 "The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah: for (Allah) Loveth not those who do wrong."
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Mumu cheesy

I don't have time to start reading all those, but trust me when I have the time I will.

So now u mean to tell me the Bible is not in any way Violent and that the Quran is Violent thereby making Muslims violent too?

The Bible has accounts of violence in Israel as a nation defending self and possessing her possessions. There are also accounts of the violence of other nations and some people. THIS IS HISTORY WITH LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THEM NOT GOOD EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW.

But the glory of the Bible is that it says the past under the old testament is 'shadow'. Jesus has come to bring PEACE, TRUE PEACE between:

GOD and MAN:

Matthew 5:9 Blessed ARE the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

MAN and MAN:

Matthew 5:43-44 YE HAVE HEARD THAT it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

FUTURE PEACE on EARTH:

Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Psalms 46:9 He MAKETH WARS TO CEASE unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Jesus calls YOU. Please, go to Him:

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT by ME.

The NO MAN includes You and I.
I answered Him more than 33 years ago!
I encourage you to the same. Please, DO.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
omojeesu:

mubarakopeyemi, na wa for you o!
The reason for discussion has been found to be a lie: Emunike has not coverted to Islam after all. We wait for comment from Adebayor also.

But besides, the spirit that abuses another is not of God. Truth can be painful, but heals if you can accept it. Too much blood has been and continues to be shed in the name of Islam. Fellow humans are being shot, bombed, tortured and beheaded!!! All these in the 21st CENTURY! Haba.

Muslims even kill fellow Muslims, even inside mosques. But Christians are preferred targets. This actually we know is our lot. Jesus said so in John 16:1-3:

These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: YEA, THE TIME COMETH, THAT WHOSOEVER KILLED YOU WILL THINK THAT HE DOTH GOD SERVICE. And these things will they do unto you, because THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN THE FATHER, NOR ME.

Paul also in:

Romans 8:36
As it is written, FOR THY SAKE WE ARE KILLED ALL THE DAY LONG; we are accounted as SHEEP for the SLAUGHTER.

As for beheading:

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I SAW THE SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE BEHEADED FOR THE WITNESS OF JESUS, AND FOR THE WORD OF GOD, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

My friend Jesus loves you and so do I. Please believe it.!

Simple reasoning.

Please and please, Reason like a sensible Human. Being.

Islam doesn't preach violence in any way Initially. But what annoys me is that the more we muslims deny these acts of terrorism the more you Christians are blinded by Hatred.

A true muslim is ordered by Allah not take the life of an innocent soul, no matter whom he is.
How will u say u fight for Islam and u Kill Mostly muslims? so then what are you fighting for when you kill those that are in the religion you said you are fighting for?

These people are terrorists and not muslims and we Muslims deny them. If you Christians like, take if you like leave it, It doesn't remove an hair from me.

Boko Haram are in the North, a muslim populated region, yet they go to mosque and bomb it, kill everyone praying in the Mosque.
still u call them Muslims, how will a muslim kill his muslim brother while he is praying ? even bomb the mosque?? u call a terrorist hiding under islam a muslim, while he kills Muslims while they worship on a holy day.

May Almighty Allah Judge u all accordingly for ur deceptive attacks against islam.

I'm not in the mood for debates today.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You mean the egyptian goddess?
Islamic
State of
Iraq and
Syria.
grin ## peace piss.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Simple reasoning.

Islam doesn't preach violence in any way Initially. But what annoys me is that the more we muslims deny these acts of terrorism the more you Christians are blinded by Hatred.

A true muslim is ordered by Allah not take the life of an innocent soul, no matter whom he is.
How will u say u fight for Islam and u Kill Mostly muslims? so then what are you fighting for when you kill those that are in the religion you said you are fighting for?

These people are terrorists and not muslims and we Muslims deny them. If you Christians like, take if you like leave it, It doesn't remove an hair from me.

Boko Haram are in the North, a muslim populated region, yet they go to mosque and bomb it, kill everyone praying in the Mosque.
still u call them Muslims, how will a muslim kill his muslim brother while he is praying ? even bomb the mosque?? u call a terrorist hiding under islam a muslim, while he kills Muslims while they worship on a holy day.

May Almighty Allah Judge u all accordingly for ur deceptive attacks against islam.

jokes apart, I am serrious this time around.

I can still recall what the muslim clerics where preaching during the 2011 general elections. dont tell me dat they where all infidels like me.

**islam doesn't teach violence, did mohamed kill during his time on earth?

**bkh bombing mosques.. the sunni's call the shia's infidels, why wont bonmbing occur

no one is hiding under the cloak of islam bros, thats the way islam is period.

mind you I grew up in the north, so dont tell me rubbish.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

jokes apart, I am serrious this time around.

I can still recall what the muslim clerics where preaching during the 2011 general elections. dont tell me dat they where all infidels like me.

**islam doesn't teach violence, did mohamed kill during his time on earth?

**bkh bombing mosques.. the sunni's call the shia's infidels, why wont bonmbing occur

no one is hiding under the cloak of islam bros, thats the way islam is period.

mind you I grew up in the north, so dont tell me rubbish.

Your last sentence already tied u grin . U grew up in the north A muslim dominated region and you're not yet killed, injured or suffered for not being a muslim. True muslims never do that. If u Like believe if u like don't. Na ur palava not mine.

Hater!

You're so silly and delusional and you lack knowledge and foresight. For once, just have a sense and reason. For example; Boko Haram.

In the North, the Muslims there are far more than the christians, the BH kills the muslims and still say they're fighting for Islam. They bomb mosque, and even go as far as worse to bomb a mosque on a Friday and kill everyone who tries to escape and still say they are fighting for islam.

A terrorist can claim to be fighting for Jesus and that he follows the teachings of the Bible. The christian community would deny them, wouldn't they? And they want the whole world to believe that they are not truly Christians. Fine by this? Ok!

Now that the Islamic community has denied These terrorists and say they are not muslims and that islam doesn't teach terrorism, out of hatred you all just don't believe. Your problem is not ISIS or BH your problem is the hate you have for islam. And if you have knowledge you would know better. Or is this not just simple reasoning, a course you claim to be the one that taught you killings even still taught you to kill many of its own?!

Now the question is if BH tries to fool your intelligence by saying they follow the quran, why can't you also prove to them your high level sensibility by finding out where islam teaches Killings of innocent people who are majorly muslim , where Islam taught them to go Kill muslims praying In the mosque on a friday.

Or where Islam the religion which they claim they are fighting for permitted the abduction of girls.
They know you're all fools and you would believe their lies. All these terrorists hiding under islam have a political Agenda and do not fight for islam truly. So as you can all believe they are muslims, they are fine and they can continue with their political agenda with Success.

ISIS for example in Iraq, the people of Iraq are majorly muslims, how would ISIS say they fight for Islam and still kill muslims anyhow.

How has islam taught you to kill virgins who refused to have sex with you simple she know its against God's will.

Very few of you christians can see and understand. All you amateur ones browsing the internet without gaining knowledge are so much, so you all dominate the internet vicinity with the belief that the terrorist had made you to believe that they are for islam while they accomplish their political aims.

Resolve on this man, you lack knowledge.
Reason, don't waste your MB on just Browsing.
You made a post about how bad islam is and you should also be able to find for yourself what the truth about these Killers who call themselves Muslims is.

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS
People like you help them excel in their political agenda.

If islam taught killings truly, would u be alive? You muslim friends, neighbor, or companions would have killed you since and you won't have muslim have friends.

As far as I'm concerned Islam is peace and Islamic youths denies all terrorist who try to hide under the canopy of islam.

If you like believe, if you like don't. Do I seem Fazed?
Just mind what you say about islam and just promote your own religion.
Stop hating, seek knowledge!

The fact that the media is promoting and hyping the islamic parts and don't talk about christian terrorist doesn't mean you don't have Christian terrorists.
There are more than enough I can mention.

1- Army of God in the US
2- Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God in China
3- The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda
4- TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura in India
5- The Phineas Priesthood
6- The concerned Christians.

Google them and you shall see.

www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/04/christian-terrorist-groups-exist-and-we-often-simply-ignore-them/

www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

BTW: Don't forget to get out of my sight angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Your last sentence already tied u grin . U grew up in the north A muslim dominated region and you're not yet killed, injured or suffered for not being a muslim. True muslims never do that. If u Like believe if u like don't. Na ur palava not mine.

Hater!

You're so silly and delusional and you lack knowledge and foresight. For once, just have a sense and reason. For example; Boko Haram.

In the North, the Muslims there are far more than the christians, the BH kills the muslims and still say they're fighting for Islam. They bomb mosque, and even go as far as worse to bomb a mosque on a Friday and kill everyone who tries to escape and still say they are fighting for islam.

A terrorist can claim to be fighting for Jesus and that he follows the teachings of the Bible. The christian community would deny them, wouldn't they? And they want the whole world to believe that they are not truly Christians. Fine by this? Ok!

Now that the Islamic community has denied These terrorists and say they are not muslims and that islam doesn't teach terrorism, out of hatred you all just don't believe. Your problem is not ISIS or BH your problem is the hate you have for islam. And if you have knowledge you would know better. Or is this not just simple reasoning, a course you claim to be the one that taught you killings even still taught you to kill many of its own?!

Now the question is if BH tries to fool your intelligence by saying they follow the quran, why can't you also prove to them your high level sensibility by finding out where islam teaches Killings of innocent people who are majorly muslim , where Islam taught them to go Kill muslims praying In the mosque on a friday.

Or where Islam the religion which they claim they are fighting for permitted the abduction of girls.
They know you're all fools and you would believe their lies. All these terrorists hiding under islam have a political Agenda and do not fight for islam truly. So as you can all believe they are muslims, they are fine and they can continue with their political agenda with Success.

ISIS for example in Iraq, the people of Iraq are majorly muslims, how would ISIS say they fight for Islam and still kill muslims anyhow.

How has islam taught you to kill virgins who refused to have sex with you simple she know its against God's will.

Very few of you christians can see and understand. All you amateur ones browsing the internet without gaining knowledge are so much, so you all dominate the internet vicinity with the belief that the terrorist had made you to believe that they are for islam while they accomplish their political aims.

Resolve on this man, you lack knowledge.
Reason, don't waste your MB on just Browsing.
You made a post about how bad islam is and you should also be able to find for yourself what the truth about these Killers who call themselves Muslims is.

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS
People like you help them excel in their political agenda.

If islam taught killings truly, would u be alive? You muslim friends, neighbor, or companions would have killed you since and you won't have muslim have friends.

As far as I'm concerned Islam is peace and Islamic youths denies all terrorist who try to hide under the canopy of islam.

If you like believe, if you like don't. Do I seem Fazed?
Just mind what you say about islam and just promote your own religion.
Stop hating, seek knowledge!

The fact that the media is promoting and hyping the islamic parts and don't talk about christian terrorist doesn't mean you don't have Christian terrorists.
There are more than enough I can mention.

1- Army of God in the US
2- Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God in China
3- The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda
4- TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura in India
5- The Phineas Priesthood
6- The concerned Christians.

Google them and you shall see.

www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/04/christian-terrorist-groups-exist-and-we-often-simply-ignore-them/

www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

BTW: Don't forget to get out of my sight angry

then why do they chant 'allahu akbar' before dieing a miserable death

btw jesus raised lazurus and killed non. christians live like christ. so therefore you can't kill in his name..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by SamConquer(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Better off than a Blind Disease infested thingummy like you cheesy
Which is of no use for the whole community at large
what is this one writing?E don pain am enter blood...Ode

Run along Dunce....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ZITRAN: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

btw jesus raised lazurus and killed non. christians live like christ. so therefore you can't kill in his name..
First of all Arabic is a Language not owned by Muslims or anyone I think that was proved in the Arrow TV Series and Allahu Akbar simply means God is Great is Arabic
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

Lol u want me to start with u shey?

let us talk about Samson, Samson is the strong and powerful guy, with long hairs. Judges chapter 16 tells us about Samson, and actually it turned out Samson is the First Suicide Killer and the only one we know of in the scripture. Now, Judges Chapter 16, Verse 27 tells us about when he had been blinded by the enemy. There had been many altercation between him and the Philistines such that sometimes they kill his men and he also killed many of them, one time he took 300 foxes and tied their Tails together then light their tails with fire and send them running into the cornfield, demolishing all of the crops and of course burning the foxes as well, so where are the animal rights activists? But when Samson was eventually captured by the enemy when Delilah revealed his secret, and he was brought into the festivity to perform for the crowd and this is what Samson did;

Judges 16 verse 27 -30: “27 Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport. 28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes. 29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. 30 And Samson said, let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.”

So we don’t know the total of those whom he killed, but there were 3,000 people on the roof alone, that means one the roof alone were more than those people who died in the 9/11 Bombings of the WTC in U.S. This doesn’t mean that the 9/11 bombing was right. We should be clear that in the Quran, there is nothing that justifies the 9/11 Terrorist attack, but actually, in the Bible, we have something that actually celebrate and glorifies a SUICIDE KILLER.

Or u Christians don't follow the bible anymore?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

let us talk about Samson, Samson is the strong and powerful guy, with long hairs. Judges chapter 16 tells us about Samson, and actually it turned out Samson is the First Suicide Killer and the only one we know of in the scripture. Now, Judges Chapter 16, Verse 27 tells us about when he had been blinded by the enemy. There had been many altercation between him and the Philistines such that sometimes they kill his men and he also killed many of them, one time he took 300 foxes and tied their Tails together then light their tails with fire and send them running into the cornfield, demolishing all of the crops and of course burning the foxes as well, so where are the animal rights activists? But when Samson was eventually captured by the enemy when Delilah revealed his secret, and he was brought into the festivity to perform for the crowd and this is what Samson did;

Judges 16 verse 27 -30: “27 Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport. 28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes. 29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. 30 And Samson said, let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.”

So we don’t know the total of those whom he killed, but there were 3,000 people on the roof alone, that means one the roof alone were more than those people who died in the 9/11 Bombings of the WTC in U.S. This doesn’t mean that the 9/11 bombing was right. We should be clear that in the Quran, there is nothing that justifies the 9/11 Terrorist attack, but actually, in the Bible, we have something that actually celebrate and glorifies a SUICIDE KILLER.

AND JESUS SAID 'old things are past away'.

next please ..I feel bellicose this afternoon..

**modified**
when you quote the bible, quote the new testament. what matters alot to me is what comes out of my merciful jesus's mouth.

may jesus restore ur blind eyes. AMEN..

bros people are deing and we are here arguing, sha I dare not challenge a muslim when he/she calls me 'arneh/kaffir/infidel', coz they easily go suicidal grin.

nairaland is the only places where the christians play badboys, and the mslms saints. in real life, the reverse is allways the case.

##i love you, -religion.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Simple reasoning.

I appreciate your response. Obviously not all Muslims subscribe to this cruelty. But you cant blame non-muslims for their accusations. The attackers say they do what they do in the name of Islam. They say those of you who don't agree with them are not true Muslims.

Not only terror groups but the public in such countries as Pakistan, Egypt and Indonesia with small Chrisian populations also commit atrocities against non Muslims. Once again I appreciate your comment.

God help us all!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

AND JESUS SAID 'old things are past away'.

next please ..I feel bellicose this afternoon..

**modified**
when you quote the bible, quote the new testament. what matters alot to me is what comes out of my merciful jesus's mouth.

may jesus restore ur blind eyes. AMEN..

bros people are deing and we are here arguing, sha I dare not challenge a muslim when he/she calls me 'arneh/kaffir/infidel', coz they easily go suicidal grin.

nairaland is the only places where the christians play badboys, and the mslms saints. in real life, the reverse is allways the case.

##i love you, -religion.

So u mean to say God can say a thing a later change it?

Ultimately, the bible itself has justified the acts of Bible Heroes and Prophets, and it attest to it that all that they did was right and not in any way faulted.
According to Hebrew Chapter 11 Verse 32: “32And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: 33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions….”

So what u now try to say is that Jesus came to Nullify the old testament cheesy

Confused Beings grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

So u mean to say God can say a thing a later change it?

Ultimately, the bible itself has justified the acts of Bible Heroes and Prophets, and it attest to it that all that they did was right and not in any way faulted.
According to Hebrew Chapter 11 Verse 32: “32And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: 33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions….”

So what u now try to say is that Jesus came to Nullify the old testament cheesy

Confused Beings grin

yea, less confused than the one with a dozen wifes and a child.

***hurriedly runs out of thread (TNT MODE ACTIVSTED).****
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

Islamic

State of

Iraq and

Syria.

grin ## peace piss.

Never heard of that
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ZITRAN: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

God bless u
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by xage(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:

I have spent many decades in the north, in the middle of hausas (harded coded islamist), and I still find nothing alluring in this islam of a thing , BUT TERROR.

I can summarize from the brief interaction i have with you, you share the same wanton mentality of expecting every Muslim to be perfect, Islam is perfect but Muslims aren't. As a Yoruba Muslim, i do not entirely agree with the way Hausa's practice Islam,Just as some Igbos disagree with how Yoruba's practice Christianity,

That being so, the question now goes down to WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE TWO MODEL ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY in its PURE FORM? leaving out the people practicing them, compare the source/origin/virtue and test the tenet of their beliefs. This what i'm talking about

I'm not talking about the gay pastors and bin ladens ok.i have no business with what flaws they suffer as individuals. I will engage you on the books and the source of the contents. which is what forms the basis of the two religions.

If i say peace unto you and you reject it, should i stop greeting my Christian neighbors just bcoz I was once denied a job bcoz i'm Muslim? common grooooow up bro..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by taofeeq137(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Did you just say love

If you understand the spirit of Love, you couldn't have been posting deceptive things about Islam.
Your words are already hunting u.

I am still waiting for what u wanna serve me

Coz its all falsehood upon Falsehood.

I wont give u hot now.. Just waiting to see what u wanna say cool
Deuteronomy 13:6-10
"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. "So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

the post above is to actually quote omojeesu
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. "So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

the post above is to actually quote omojeesu

Fits Him perfectly grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by taofeeq137(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
crotonite:

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Deuteronomy 21:18–21 expands on the law:
If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.

so...Ma, I would advice you seek the truth very well b4 condemning,
truly, the holy Quran asks to kill infidels, all christians quote this nd tell you to beliv we r the bad ppl, but dey wont quote the verse b4 and after this verse,

Quran 2 vs 190: Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not trangress limits; for Allah loveth not trangressors.

for christian's fav part...vs 191: And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution is worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the sacred Mosque(is BH still Islamic to u now?) unless they first fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.

vs 192: But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.

truly, the holy Quran asks to kill infidels, all christians quote this nd tell you to beliv we r the bad ppl, but dey wont quote the verse b4 and after this verse,

Quran 2 vs 190: Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not trangress limits; for Allah loveth not trangressors.

for christian's fav part...vs 191: And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution is worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the sacred Mosque(is BH still Islamic to u now?) unless they first fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.

Baaraka llahu fiiyk
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by lionet: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
It is sad to realise that majority of the people on this thread are Nigerian youth. Its evident the Nation is whr it is today because of the mental direction or mis-direction of the people that constitute it.

If news has it that Eminike has converted to islam or Hameed musa is now a bishop, y on earth shd that generate d so much heated argument and abuse. In other sane clans, youths will only discuss such issues and never result to attacking each other, especially because Eminike is not your father nor brother and gives no damn even if you die because of him!

You have all abused and each other names, what have all gained? Just asking.

Nigeria, Nigerians, grow up!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

please can you kindly anwer these questions no offence.

1.during mohammeds stay on earth did he kill a human being?

2.what of jesus, did he too?

***awaiting ur answers.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by taofeeq137(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
crotonite:

please can you kindly anwer these questions no offence.

1.during mohammeds stay on earth did he kill a human being?
2.what of jesus, did he too?

***awaiting ur answers.
Well...According to my knowledge, none of them ever took a life
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Fits Him perfectly grin

Very good research! Go back to my earlier post on the issue. Thank God that we have both Old and New Testaments. The former applied to Israel as a nation for guidance on the moral, civil and ceremonial laws.

The moral laws are eternal, essentially based on love, faith, righteouness and holiness in our relationship with God and man. The civil law was the legal instrument against such sins as adultery. The ceremonial law was to guide religion and relationship with God. These were very strict generally and the Jews failed woefully. In fact no human can ever fulfil the entire law. Simply impossible!

That's why we ALL need J.E.S.U.S. He fulfilled these 3 aspects of the Law for ALL even for the unborn child! This is the NEW COVENANT and testament made by possible by His precious sinless and perfect blood.

You see, one major difference between the two covenants / testaments is the coming of the Holy Spirit to live in a man. This is part of the GRACE we enjoy. The Spirit helps you to live right and please God! His presence helps us to be more like Jesus and fellowship with God.

The passage you referred to is judicial act for a sexual sin. Death! Jesus set free a woman caught in adultery. All the imperfections of the OT are perfected in the New including loving enemies!

Look my friends the punishment above is civil law of the past. It is not the same as Muslims killing non Muslims or even fellow Muslims today. The world wants to even do away with death penalty. What your people are doing is murder by terrorism. It is not judicial punishment entrenched in the law of a country.

By the way terrorism in the name of religion and God is a sign the end of the world is near. That Jesus is coming soon! Please He wants you to surrender your lives to Him. He loves you. We do too! Please believe it!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
omojeesu:

Very good research! Go back to my earlier post on the issue. Thank God that we have both Old and New Testaments. The former applied to Israel as a nation for guidance on the moral, civil and ceremonial laws.

The moral laws are eternal, essentially based on love, faith, righteouness and holiness in our relationship with God and man. The civil law was the legal instrument against such sins as adultery. The ceremonial law was to guide religion and relationship with God. These were very strict generally and the Jews failed woefully. In fact no human can ever fulfil the entire law. Simply impossible!

That's why we ALL need J.E.S.U.S. He fulfilled these 3 aspects of the Law for ALL even for the unborn child! This is the NEW COVENANT and testament made by possible by His precious sinless and perfect blood.

You see, one major difference between the two covenants / testaments is the coming of the Holy Spirit to live in a man. This is part of the GRACE we enjoy. The Spirit helps you to live right and please God! His presence helps us to be more like Jesus and fellowship with God.

The passage you referred to is judicial act for a sexual sin. Death! Jesus set free a woman caught in adultery. All the imperfections of the OT are perfected in the New including loving enemies!

Look my friends the punishment above is civil law of the past. It is not the same as Muslims killing non Muslims or even fellow Muslims today. The world wants to even do away with death penalty. What your people are doing is murder by terrorism. It is not judicial punishment entrenched in the law of a country.

By the way terrorism in the name of religion and God is a sign the end of the world is near. That Jesus is coming soon! Please He wants you to surrender your lives to Him. He loves you. We do too! Please believe it!

Terrorism and Islam are not in any way correlated.

A terrorist is a Terrorist!

A true muslim does not Kill

A true muslim does not kill his fellow Muslims.

It is you Christians, the Hate Hearted Beings

It is you christians that de stabilizes everything and hide under the peace of your so called christ.

It is you christians that your Pastors are getting richer while the church member gets poorer

It is you christians that began the World war and De stabilized the whole word for years, not just even once, but twice!

It is you christians does doesn't have a unit of tolerance for other religions while you say other religions hates you.

Your great pope is canvassing for a new world order the satanic ambition.

It is you christians That shouts the name of Islam on terrorism all day; the terrorism created by your brother in christ in the West.

You christians; very few of you has sense.

The same way some laws in the Quran as as fitted to the time which it was revealed to the prophet. So as to serve as guide for the muslims against the wickedness and hardness of the Kaffirs. If a word was said at that time to the people, what does it mean to say to us this very day given that the circumstances are different.
This is hatred.
Stop being Myopic!
This is enough from you 3 Gods serving deluded beings
We won't explain anything any further.
To you be your religion to me be mine.
Iesa (jesus) is our prophet in Islam and he is a Muslim, he was not killed/Crucified. You sin your sins at your peril.

Islam is the way, make hay while the sun shines, tomorrow might be too late, U might regret time wasted.

You won't have to have two fictional books and say one is better than the other or that the first has errors while the other is better.

You won't have to say your God is 3, and one of them is still the Son to the greater no 1 God.

You won't have to be confused as to whom to worship among your 3 Gods cz U're unsure whether one is greater than the other.

Submit to Islam and bear witness that there is only one God and that Muhammed is his messenger.

Please believe It!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Terrorism and Islam are not in any way correlated.

A terrorist is a Terrorist!

A true muslim does not Kill

A true muslim does not kill his fellow Muslims.

It is you Christians, the Hate Hearted Beings

It is you christians that de stabilizes everything and hide under the peace of your so called christ.

It is you christians that your Pastors are getting richer while the church member gets poorer

It is you christians that began the World war and De stabilized the whole word for years, not just even once, but twice!

It is you christians does doesn't have a unit of tolerance for other religions while you say other religions hates you.

Your great pope is canvassing for a new world order the satanic ambition.

It is you christians That shouts the name of Islam on terrorism all day; the terrorism created by your brother in christ in the West.

You christians; very few of you has sense.

The same way some laws in the Quran as as fitted to the time which it was revealed to the prophet. So as to serve as guide for the muslims against the wickedness and hardness of the Kaffirs. If a word was said at that time to the people, what does it mean to say to us this very day given that the circumstances are different.
This is hatred.
Stop being Myopic!
This is enough from you 3 Gods serving deluded beings
We won't explain anything any further.
To you be your religion to me be mine.
Iesa (jesus) is our prophet in Islam and he is a Muslim, he was not killed/Crucified. You sin your sins at your peril.

Islam is the way, make hay while the sun shines, tomorrow might be too late, U might regret time wasted.

You won't have to have two fictional books and say one is better than the other or that the first has errors while the other is better.

You won't have to say your God is 3, and one of them is still the Son to the greater no 1 God.

You won't have to be confused as to whom to worship among your 3 Gods cz U're unsure whether one is greater than the other.

Submit to Islam and bear witness that there is only one God and that Muhammed is his messenger.

Please believe It!

Who really is a Muslim? How did Jesus qualify to be one?

There are over 300 prophesies in the Old Testament about the origin, birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, glorification and the second coming of Jesus written decades and centuries apart beginning from Genesis 3.15. He is found in all the books of the OT.

Unfortunately the children of Abraham, Jews and Arabs in Judaism and Islam have denied Him. The first says He's not their Messiah. The other says He's not the Son of God. This rejection is noted in the Bible.

The 'Jesus' of Islam is directly contrary to Jesus of the Bible. The former is one of such Jesuses that the Bible refers to as 'another Jesus'.

You talk about Satan. Among others, the Bible calls him 'god of this world'. He's the creator of ALL religions including the so called CHRISTIAN RELIGION. Jesus NEVER CAME TO ESTABLISH A RELIGION. He came to RECONCILE SINFUL HOPELESS MAN to a LOVING AND HOLY God who does not want the eternal death of a sinner but that he should repent and be saved eternally FREE OF CHARGE because JESUS paid the PRICE.

Unbelievable, Isn't? Stupid? This is what the Bible calls 'the foolishness of God'!!

Jesus came to make us God's adopted children. A higher level of relating with God than mere creator and creature or Lord and Master / slave relationship.

1 John 5:11 And THIS IS THE RECORD, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:12 HE THAT HAVE the Son HATH LIFE; and he that hath NOT the Son of God HATH NOT LIFE.

May we receive grace to understand.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2015
taofeeq137:

Well...According to my knowledge, none of them ever took a life
see your life! bloody lier, repent!!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
crotonite:

see your life!
bloody lier, repent!!

He did kill one man, and not deliberately.

It was a self defense for himself when a Kaffir wanted to Kill Him.

The holy prophet (Peace be upon him and his household) took the life of Ubayy bin Khalaf. It is narrated from Jabir as such:

Some one had domesticated a horse in Mecca. When ever the holy prophet used to pass by his place, he used to tell him:

"I will kill you mounted on this beast"

In the battle of uhud, The holy prophet made a light scratch on his neck which was apparently not effective. but he died by this light hit of the holy prophet.

Shaykh Tabarsi narrates the whole story as following:

...he was Ubayy bin Khalaf. He moved to the Prophet with a weapon saying if you escape me, may I not gain salvation. Whoever wanted to confront him was restrained by the Prophet, till he came near Musayyab bin Zubair and killed him with a spear. The Holy Prophet (S) took the staff of Suhail bin Hanif and threw it at him and hit him near his neck leaving a slight scratch and he clung to the neck of his horse and ran to his company bleating like a cow.

Abu Sufyan said, “Why this weeping and wailing? It is only a slight scratch.” He said: “Woe be on you, don’t you know who has hit me. I was attacked by Muhammad and he used to say in Mecca that he would kill me. And I knew that it would be proved true one day. If such scratch had been inflicted on all Meccans they all would have died.” According to another report, he said: “Even if he had spat on me, I would have died.” Thus the accursed one died screaming.

This event has been mentioned as one of the miracles of the holy prophet in the battle of uhud.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by taofeeq137(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2015
crotonite:

see your life!
bloody lier, repent!!

lol...no comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.