Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (68163 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Orijin101:

chai! Una too mumu. . .
We mumu Na grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by chimerase2: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Orijin101:

chai! Una too mumu. . .
gringrin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by sandrannna(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Marthaodion:
Op, na wa for you ooh. Just checked ur profile pic and what I saw surprised me. Putting up a pic like that with no bra, singlet arm. Well ur profile pic doesn't suit u as a child of God. Come on this is a public forum.

really! I should cover everything like u.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Osgee(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:

really! I should cover everything like u.

I think I support her, cover or just bare it all.
O, don't bare nothing I have no wish to see bt be modest.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by sandrannna(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Osgee:

I think I support her, cover or just bare it all.
O, don't bare nothing I have no wish to see bt be modest.

Ohk.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ggrin(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
No be so Na, ask asumo the wrestler, I dey holla you Na. Ok no vex, from now on e no go happen again grin
that asumo too dy disturb personangry whr u sabi am?undecided hin name sef na wa grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
ggrin:
that asumo too dy disturb personangry whr u sabi am?undecided hin name sef na wa grin
Na my elder brother, same papa different mama grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ggrin(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Na my elder brother, same papa different mama grin
u sayundecided

Like father like sonlipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
ggrin:
u sayundecided

Like father like sonlipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anyway, OP people are roasting you about your profile picture with regards to your thread

Do you have any answer for them?

I can see what they mean but you don't seem like somebody who does things for no reason

Otherwise the truth is that the picture is inappropriate, not because of you but because of the many lecherous eyes perusing the forum

And the normal guys who were taken by surprise by the tone of your message vs your picture

Im not judging you, I think you look great wink but honestly is there any way you can defend yourself?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ayokunlei(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:
Anyway, OP people are roasting you about your profile picture with regards to your thread

Do you have any answer for them?

I can see what they mean but you don't seem like somebody who does things for no reason

Otherwise the truth is that the picture is inappropriate, not because of you but because of the many lecherous eyes perusing the forum

And the normal guys who were taken by surprise by the tone of your message vs your picture

Im not judging you, I think you look great wink but honestly is there any way you can defend yourself?

God bless you big time. You get sense wella. She needed attention ni,if not she wont announce herself with what she said lately....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2015
architez:

Well, because you were given free will. You could have been made a robot, but u weren't.
That free will makes or mar you. So, take heed think twice and be the wise man you were meant to be for once.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 07, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

You've spoken well oooo!
So, we know that we were not born, live, & die by self will nor might yet we never keep to the will of God Almighty and allow his will to be done in our various lifestyle! If you desire wholeheartedly for the will of God to be done, we will not be arguing or comments negatively when talking of premarital sex and to abstained from it. More importantly beloveth, there is no action taken without its consequences or achievements. Galatians 6:7.
I wonder why we have BORN AGAINST & not BORN AGAIN!!!
Father, have mercy upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

Yeah! That's the point bro. That's why the Qur'an have been sent to mankind to serve as guide.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by NobleG1(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

Hear yourself NobleG1.... Sex is an important part of marriage! Of course! it should be but when sex is introduced before marriage to your partner, you are only laying a faulty foundation contrary to the principles of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Psalms 11:3, Exodus 20:1-17, Matthew 5:17-end.
Sex before marriage only gives ERECTIONS which brings about a Direction that leads to Destruction!

Shout out to all single guys in the house:- Beware of Delilah's that will make you miss your destiny!!!
God is not wicked!!!

Again, cut the religious crap! Your fictitious bible most certainly is not a source of morality.
There's nothing wrong in having sex with someone you plan marrying!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
NobleG1:

Again, cut the religious crap! Your fictitious bible most certainly is not a source of morality.
There's nothing wrong in having sex with someone you plan marrying!

From all indication, it seems you are from the other side? Nevertheless, as a grown up incubated with the fear of God, you should be able to discern your left from your right!
Okay?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yeah! That's the point bro. That's why the Qur'an have been sent to mankind to serve as guide.

Therefore, abstain from premarital sex today!
Tomorrow may be too late and it may not even come for you! Psalm 6:5.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Catalyst4real: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by NobleG1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

From all indication, it seems you are from the other side? Nevertheless, as a grown up incubated with the fear of God, you should be able to discern your left from your right!
Okay?

I was born and bred in a strict religious family but when I started thinking for myself, I learnt to differentiate between fiction and reality. Icbelieve in logical reasoning and in science, rather than a fictitious book written by people who believed earth was flat, a bible that contains many atrocities approved by your god!

Try to think rationally!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
NobleG1:

I was born and bred in a strict religious family but when I started thinking for myself, I learnt to differentiate between fiction and reality. Icbelieve in logical reasoning and in science, rather than a fictitious book written by people who believed earth was flat, a bible that contains many atrocities approved by your god!

Try to think rationally!

NobleG1...... Not bad to believed in logical reasoning and science because they are mere.
We have gods(works of men) and we have God(the Almighty God, the greatest scientist of all scientists, the creator of heaven and earth & everything that is there in such as: (Man, Nature, Science), that nobody know his beginning neither will anyone know his ending}. So, always differentiate!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by architez: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That free will makes or mar you. So, take heed think twice and be the wise man you were meant to be for once.

I don't understand your post. Why were u given free will?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by obontami: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Nomzylicious:
Bitter truth. God help me remain focused...
incase u might wanna deviate and have the sex of a life time, you can holla at me via obontami1@gmail.com
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nomzylicious(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
obontami:
incase u might wanna deviate and have the sex of a life time, you can holla at me via obontami1@gmail.com
okoro.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by obontami: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nomzylicious:
okoro.
meaning ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.