Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) (70161 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Returns To Nollywood (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by kellyAB: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
ANiTA JOSEPH BREAST IS ALREADY LOOKING LIKE BATH ROOM SLIPPERS, HOW MANY ENGINE SHE DON DROP? HER BOBI DON SAG JOOR
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na only one catch my eye,Joeslyn Dumas,wallahi na the only barney when fit make me eat it like groceries,i go chop chop am lick my fingers,use toothpick pluck hairs inbetween my teeth..
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by teasel: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
NIGERIAN FEMALE-

NO BRAIN. ONLY BOOTY.

ONLY FIT FOR EXPORTING PROSTUTION TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND AT HOME.

AND other s.exual acts.

NO INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT.

NO REPRESENTATIVE IN POLITICS. LITERATURE. RIGHTS.ETC.

ONLY SIDELINE CHEERLEADERS.

continue showing your a$$ and other body parts to the world. Make i clap for una.

71,345,488 males : 69,086,302 females

Yet not a single female governor in site. President is a far-cry.

Half the population of our nation is only concerned with displaying uwkwu. no other ambition.

shameful.

A stupiid comment coming from a Nigerian male AKA an idiott... It's expected.
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2015
@all d booties where whr u wen mayd was shooting ibadi video??
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Oya gift, put off the light Ogede ti pon baby let’s make some love tonight Gift, put off the light o Oti pon oya lets make some love tonight. Shey you feel the wind [you feel the wind] As the breeze they blow [as the breeze they go] E dey enter body, cause I they catchy cold ooh Oya gift, put off the light Ogede ti pon baby let’s make some love tonight
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by marriedvirgin: 2:47am On Jul 07, 2015
I hope them deh washam fine especially with the folds because efit smell well
Re: The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Revolva:
grin grin grin grin grin Abg none of dem reach corazon of kenya ...omo corazonwaist n ass fot make blind man see
na dis kind yansh dey bring goodluck cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.